OK, I am Already Sick to Death of the Olympukes

Today Fox News was talking about the horrid conditions there. They pump sewage directly into the water, crime is very high and criminals are eagerly preying on tourists, and disease is rampant.

Who the fuck thought Rio De Janeiro was a good place to host the Olympics?

It used to be having the Olympics was a reward for having a well run city. Now it's just another scheme for wealth redistribution to poor shitholes.

This is why I support our regulations and laws protecting our air, water and food. If it wasn't for such = we'd look like Brazil. Any government that doesn't do this for its people is screwed up.
What the hell makes you think we don't? You Leftists really tell each other that?

Haven't watched any yet. I was out on my Friday night and just pulling together the pieces :lmao: But I can tell you that I won't be watching no commercial-thon.

For Fucks sake, cant they just do the real athletics?

The opening 'ceremony' was just a meandering mishmash of libtard/Marxist ideology and bullshit attempt to get oooos and ahs.

And can the nimrods stereotype indigenous people any more than having them come in bowlegged, swaying from left to right, dragging their knuckles like some apes? Hell, that was the most RACIST, really fucking RACIST, portrayal of indigenous people I have ever seen that was not trying to be racist. Indigenous people walk straight and tall just like 'real' people do in the West, for fucks sake.

And if I hear one more ode to the global human race, I will puke on the floor and shoot my TV, so I turned the bilge off. Will have to wait for the swim events and Phelps later..

And couldnt the Brazilians pick a city with a healthy environment and without the contaminated water? The opening show was giving us a hint perhaps of things to come with the body wrap tin foil suits; maybe that is the HazMat suit that Brazilians will have to wear for ever in the near future?

But till then, no, I am not watching that horse shit.
The only people watching this shit, is those without cable!!

It isn't so much cheering for Rio to get the Olympics. It's seeing a dump like Rio stuffing their shit down obama's throat.

You lost to body parts floating in the rowing lanes. Priceless.

I have not seen any part of the Olympics. Without being told, I would not have known.

so bitter, in life.

thats why nobody looks at ya. they look past you.

Today Fox News was talking about the horrid conditions there. They pump sewage directly into the water, crime is very high and criminals are eagerly preying on tourists, and disease is rampant.

Who the fuck thought Rio De Janeiro was a good place to host the Olympics?

It used to be having the Olympics was a reward for having a well run city. Now it's just another scheme for wealth redistribution to poor shitholes.

This is why I support our regulations and laws protecting our air, water and food. If it wasn't for such = we'd look like Brazil. Any government that doesn't do this for its people is screwed up.

Uh, don't we already have those things?

is that why donald adherents are all uneducated? so i'd say you're the a**holes. *shrug*

of course it is. and tough. you live in a diverse country. you white supremacists should probably get over it.
But the Donald has very low support by the least educated and stupidest demographic groups in the US, so how is that possible?

how is it possible?

only stupid people think he isn't an unhinged lunatic

Even stupid people know that Hillary belongs in prison vice the White House. What is your excuse?

Forum List

Back