Oil Pipeline to Be Built from Russia to India through Northwest China

The seeJudy will propagate your contributions online. She will tell more Chinese people that they can escape to America across the Himalayas. And she believes that Chinese people would be glad to take this advice. Statue of Liberty, we're coming!

Last edited:
The seeJudy will propagate your contributions online. She will tell more Chinese people that they can escape to America across the Himalayas. And she believes that Chinese people would be glad to take this advice. Statue of Liberty, we're coming!

More and more people are coming, and not going back. I wonder why that is?

Chinese people love your country, nevertheless, at the same time they cannot stand your disuniting China. We need a democratic reform rather than a secession.

Chinese people love your country, nevertheless, at the same time they cannot stand your disuniting China. We need a democratic reform rather than a secession.

And most Americans who have spent any significant amount of time in China are quite fond of her people and culture, but the people of Tibet do not accept that their independence is "disuniting." You cannot disunite something that was not legitimately united in the first place. The people of Tibet did not accept the PRC; the PLA rolled in and killed, raped, and destroyed while taking Tibet by force. Big difference there.

I notice our CCP apologist hasn't returned since muttering "you have to go and see for yourself" and running off. I don't know about anyone else, but I have spent time in Tibet and I have worked on behalf of Tibetan asylum-seekers in the US, so none of the party line bullshit is going to wash with me.

Tibetan independence is probably a Quixotic dream at this point, but that doesn't excuse what the CCP did and continues to do there.

I am from India and we have a large number of Tibetan refugees in India. So I know exactly what China did and doing to Tibetans. I am hopeful though that one day Tibet will be a free country. Evil never wins.

Forum List

Back