Ohio attorney general admits to affair

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Associated Press
updated 8:19 p.m. CT, Fri., May. 2, 2008

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's attorney general admitted an extramarital affair with an employee Friday, soon after three of his aides were fired or forced out after an investigation found evidence of sexual harassment and other misconduct.

Leader of both parties were critical of Attorney General Marc Dann, one of several Democrats swept into office in 2006 after a scandal over state investments sullied Republicans. He apologized to his wife and supporters but promised not to step down.

more ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24434635/

Of course he's not going to step down. Dems don't hold their own accountable for shit.

Of course he's not going to step down. Dems don't hold their own accountable for shit.

Makes you wonder where his underlings learned their behavior at? Maybe they saw the boss playing hide the salami and figured it as office policy to fuck the help.

Makes you wonder where his underlings learned their behavior at? Maybe they saw the boss playing hide the salami and figured it as office policy to fuck the help.

This thread will be on page two within a few days. Lefties won't even admit transgressions by Dems exist, much less address them.

This thread will be on page two within a few days. Lefties won't even admit transgressions by Dems exist, much less address them.

"It's his personal life, not his professional one. We shouldn't be involved in his personal life."

That will be the tried and true line they'll start spewing here in a bit.

Gunny, did you wake up this morning and decide it was a good day to be a partisan hack?

Who's the Republican nominee...oh, yeah, John McCain, the guy that screwed around on his wife and divorced her to marry his honey.

And don't even get me started on Rudy.

:cuckoo:

Gunny, did you wake up this morning and decide it was a good day to be a partisan hack?

Who's the Republican nominee...oh, yeah, John McCain, the guy that screwed around on his wife and divorced her to marry his honey.

Was his girlfriend a page or employee of his? Or did that inconvenient little bit escape you?

Oh, I get it, adultery only matters if it is performed with an employee. Of course, how could I forget that Republican mind bender.

Probably why David Vitter is still around as well. Hookers aren't employees. Well, kind of, sort of.

Don't like it? I'm just dishing BACK what the left has been dishing out. Looks a little different when it's coming back at you than when it's leaving huh?

Too bad.

Oh, I get it, adultery only matters if it is performed with an employee. Of course, how could I forget that Republican mind bender.

Probably why David Vitter is still around as well. Hookers aren't employees. Well, kind of, sort of.

Actually, in the mind of the left, adultery only matters if there is a "R" after the name. If there is a "D", everything is hunky dory and good job laying the pipe.

what happened to that famous moderation, gunny? you feeling cranky?

could also be that dems don't care about people having affairs...that would be ther rabid right... you know, the guys who impeach presidents for bj's.

and don't give *me* the nonsense about him lying about it. i'd still defy any man to admit adultery in front of their wife. :rolleyes:

could also be that dems don't care about people having affairs...that would be ther rabid right... you know, the guys who impeach presidents for bj's.

and don't give *me* the nonsense about him lying about it. i'd still defy any man to admit adultery in front of their wife. :rolleyes:

So you do not mind when an Employer imposes his authority over women that work for him? Got it.

just as a child is at a disadvantage with an adult, an employee is at a disadvantage with an employer. A Governor has a hell of a lot of power. And he abused it to have sex with an employee.

I prefer acting like a liberal. I don't need an argument. All I have to do is sit here and sling bullshit accusations and claim they're true and I'm good to go.

Actually, in the mind of the left, adultery only matters if there is a "R" after the name. If there is a "D", everything is hunky dory and good job laying the pipe.

And the same applies in reverse.

My opinion, everyone has character flaws. Some are worse than others. Would I vote for someone that had an affair? It depends. I'm almost positive everyone feels the same way.

And the same applies in reverse.

My opinion, everyone has character flaws. Some are worse than others. Would I vote for someone that had an affair? It depends. I'm almost positive everyone feels the same way.

I disagree. I think adultery is wrong and displays poor judgement and a chink in the moral character armor. I also think if there was one standard response by both parties, regardless who the person was and/or what party they belonged to, it would stop most of this double-standard BS.

Not for those that can't see the wrongs of their own party, but for normal, critically thinking people it would.

Don't like it? I'm just dishing BACK what the left has been dishing out. Looks a little different when it's coming back at you than when it's leaving huh?

Too bad.

Is that what you're doing? I thought you were just pissed off.... which is kind of messed up. But there you go.

And you just sound silly.

Personal and professional life does matter.

Im not that familiar with the details of the McCain affair, did he do anything explicitally illegal? And that doesnt include archaic, ages old ignored laws of adultery, which havent been enforced one iota in this century, or the second half of last century.

Also, is :

engaging in activities with a known, large prostitution ring illegal?

using one's posistion of power via their job posistion to force a subordinate female employee into the doggie posistion, illegal?

Using ones power as an elected gov't official, and the office of such elected posistion, to force another to engage in sex, illegal?

Commiting perjury to a GRAND JURY, illegal?

Prostitutes are not employees of the person engaging in the sexual act.
There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between engaging in an act of sex with a prostitute who is not part of an organized ring, and one who is, with the person engaging in the act FULLY aware of the organized ring, particularly when that person is the head of criminal enforcement of an entire state.

Which is why Spitzer didn't step down at all, right?

Nice partisan bullshit there. :clap2:

At some point, you have no choice. He did not have any effective ability to administer the power of his office.

Other times that doesnt occur, and when thats the case, Dems NEVER will voluntarily resign. And their supporters will "justify" it somehow.

Forum List

Back