Oh what a night...

I never realized how bad liberals had become until Nov. 9, 2016. I walked into the office with about 40 desks and you could hear a pin drop, and you could cut the tension with a knife.

A guy and I talked about the election results, and a snowflake rushed over to my desk and told us DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ELECTION. Next thing you know the liberal establishment sent out an email instructing us not to discuss it (because it was too harmful). So much for free speech. Imagine if Hillary had won, balloons and party hats, and Trump is this, Republicans are that etc. etc.

I HAD what I thought was a "friend" who I treated VERY WELL. She had already told me I was a womanizer because I wouldn't support Hillary, and wouldn't allow me to speak. Stupid bitch came into work crying. She looked like she was on a week's drunk. She disowned me, unfriended me on Facebook etc. Wholly shit good residence.
I walked into the office and did a dance for all to see.

Got fired the next day. Liberals...:(:mad::confused::eek:o_O:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

No shit, you were really fired?

I never realized how bad liberals had become until Nov. 9, 2016. I walked into the office with about 40 desks and you could hear a pin drop, and you could cut the tension with a knife.

A guy and I talked about the election results, and a snowflake rushed over to my desk and told us DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ELECTION. Next thing you know the liberal establishment sent out an email instructing us not to discuss it (because it was too harmful). So much for free speech. Imagine if Hillary had won, balloons and party hats, and Trump is this, Republicans are that etc. etc.

I HAD what I thought was a "friend" who I treated VERY WELL. She had already told me I was a womanizer because I wouldn't support Hillary, and wouldn't allow me to speak. Stupid bitch came into work crying. She looked like she was on a week's drunk. She disowned me, unfriended me on Facebook etc. Wholly shit good residence.
I walked into the office and did a dance for all to see.

Got fired the next day. Liberals...:(:mad::confused::eek:o_O:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

No shit, you were really fired?
No. I made that part up (like a LWNJ working for CNN), but I did do a dance to the dismay of all the crazy leftists. They didn't talk to me for weeks. LMFAO.

As with other videos I've seen of this night, they're not even trying to hide their partisanship.

"Reporter" (ha) Martha Radditz sounded like Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

And I guarantee you, none of them sees the irony, none of them sees that they're illustrating part of why he won.
Yes...so true.

Amazingly millions of Americans believe news reports from these very same partisan assholes today.

So what 'non-partisans' do you get your news from?
I go to Drudge, Lew Rockwell, Washintongsblog, economic policy journal and few others most every day.

The thing is and I know you won't get it, I am suspicious of all media, but particularly I KNOW that most of the MSM is pushing the D Party party line. So, I do my best to ignore them.

You would never accept your news from the R party, but you do from the D party. Why?

believe the answer to that is more then obvious

As with other videos I've seen of this night, they're not even trying to hide their partisanship.

And I guarantee you, none of them sees the irony, none of them sees that they're illustrating part of why he won.
Yes...so true.

Amazingly millions of Americans believe news reports from these very same partisan assholes today.

I go to Drudge, Lew Rockwell, Washintongsblog, economic policy journal and few others most every day.

The thing is and I know you won't get it, I am suspicious of all media, but particularly I KNOW that most of the MSM is pushing the D Party party line. So, I do my best to ignore them.

You would never accept your news from the R party, but you do from the D party. Why?

I read the Right's 'news' here every day. That's what makes this place so funny.

Yes...so true.

I read the Right's 'news' here every day. That's what makes this place so funny.
Oh just admit that you get your mind blown here everyday, by learning so many things the DNC media doesn’t tell you.

Yes...so true.

Oh just admit that you get your mind blown here everyday, by learning so many things the DNC media doesn’t tell you.

Yeah, that's it. lol

Yes...so true.

No, because what we have to say are lies.

Only CNN has the truth.

Threads like this remind me of that guy from high school, now in his thirties, who's still talking about the big catch he made in the HS football game...

Forum List

Back