Oh, so there was this other terrorist bomber we pinched two weeks ago in New York

CaféAuLait;7159040 said:

I agree there, I think it odd that the room mate 'freaked' out by what they saw according to the article. So what type of 'firework' did this guy make, I wonder?

they must have been pretty big

since he was charged with this

"recklessly creating widespread risk of injury or damage to a building which normally contains 25 or more persons by constructing the explosive devices,"

By: Bob
Apr• 25•13

Yeah, so I’m just going to drop this here, and walk away:

Just eight days before three people were killed and more than 260 people were injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, a Ukrainian student was arrested in New Jersey carrying two homemade devices.

Rutgers student Mykyta Panasenko, 27, was arrested in Hoboken on April 7 aboard a NJ Transit train bound for Suffern, New York. He was carrying two improvised explosive devices, according to police.

Jersey City Police Deputy Chief Peter Nalbach said Thursday that authorities also found material at Panasenko’s home ‘that may have been used to make an explosive device.’

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Oh, so there was this other terrorist bomber we pinched two weeks ago in New York that you didn?t need to know about « Bob Owens

Hmm..., Seems Obama's DHS keeps screwing up by the numbers. Just how many more terrorist cells are there in the USA? When will the other shoe drop.

Ok, so this guy was caught and arrested. What's the problem and how is it Obama's fault?

Forum List

Back