Oh, so there was this other terrorist bomber we pinched two weeks ago in New York

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By: Bob
Apr• 25•13

Yeah, so I’m just going to drop this here, and walk away:

Just eight days before three people were killed and more than 260 people were injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, a Ukrainian student was arrested in New Jersey carrying two homemade devices.

Rutgers student Mykyta Panasenko, 27, was arrested in Hoboken on April 7 aboard a NJ Transit train bound for Suffern, New York. He was carrying two improvised explosive devices, according to police.

Jersey City Police Deputy Chief Peter Nalbach said Thursday that authorities also found material at Panasenko’s home ‘that may have been used to make an explosive device.’

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Oh, so there was this other terrorist bomber we pinched two weeks ago in New York that you didn?t need to know about « Bob Owens

Hmm..., Seems Obama's DHS keeps screwing up by the numbers. Just how many more terrorist cells are there in the USA? When will the other shoe drop.

Police Also Found Explosives in His Home in Jersey City
Panasenko is originally from Kiev, Ukraine, but he currently resides in an apartment building in Jersey City, New Jersey, where police also found explosive devices. According to the charges filed by the FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force and the Port Authority Police Department, he was also charged with "recklessly creating widespread risk of injury or damage to a building which normally contains 25 or more persons by constructing the explosive devices."
Specifically both the improvised explosive devices (IEDs) were constructed from a cylinder containing Pyrodex (black powder)."
BTW he is not Muslim, at least that is what he claims.

Last edited:
May be the other terrorist they picked... went the "Benghazi Way" ???

This Administration has a lot to answer for!

From your mouth to God's ear. I cannot see how Obama the worst president in the history of America could be re-elected unless the fix was in. He has the temerity to allow Benghazi-Gate, Boston Marathon Terrorist attack while covering up the attempt Am-Track bombing. To top it off he shows his anger at the American people, Congress and the Senate. Is this a President for the People and America?

From your mouth to God's ear. I cannot see how Obama the worst president in the history of America could be re-elected unless the fix was in. He has the temerity to allow Benghazi-Gate, Boston Marathon Terrorist attack while covering up the attempt Am-Track bombing. To top it off he shows his anger at the American people, Congress and the Senate. Is this a President for the People and America?

open the border give illegals the right to vote ..keep America on the dole for generations!
that's what they are doing....Obamarroid and cronies! hey there's obviously method in their madness.

Impeach them all!:mad:

open the border give illegals the right to vote ..keep America on the dole for generations!
that's what they are doing....Obamarroid and cronies! hey there's obviously method in their madness.

Add to that telling Mexican's they can collect food stamp bennfits w/o admitting they are in the country illegally! Who does this guy represent?

Add to that telling Mexican's they can collect food stamp bennfits w/o admitting they are in the country illegally! Who does this guy represent?

That's right ..... Obama the first anti-american President must go! NOW

it seems that is more true every day

i have never heard a president

that wanted the people to suffer

just to get his way

It's like during the ninja loan period where even if you were not paying attention you knew shit was not right! lol

h5E5FD2F9

I agree there, I think it odd that the room mate 'freaked' out by what they saw according to the article. So what type of 'firework' did this guy make, I wonder?

Forum List

Back