Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

Corker saw his reelection chances go up in smoke and wisely decided to retire. He believe some democrat company will hire him.

Bob Corker: Donald Trump’s actions put U.S. ‘on a path to World War III’

Sen. Bob Corker accused President Trump of treating the presidency like “a reality show” and said his actions could put the U.S. “on the path to World War III,” according to an interview in Sunday’s New York Times.

“He concerns me,” Mr. Corker, Tennessee Republican, said in a lengthy interview Sunday night. “He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation.”

Mr. Corker, who chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said the president’s actions in international affairs has “hurt” the country in negotiations with other nations.

“I know for a fact that every single day at the White House, it’s a situation of trying to contain him,” Mr. Corker said to the newspaper.

Senator Bob Corker tweeted today:

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

Senator Bob Corker on Twitter

This guy has balls.

RINOs don't have balls and Corker, Graham(SC) and McCain are perfect examples.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Summa y'all don't seem to get the fact that although he's elected by the people for the promises he makes before any election and re-elections,that's to be understood. What actually happens after the initial election and subsequent elections is the clown sells his soul to lobbyists and special interest groups. And yes, he gives little dribs and drabs to his constituents occasionally during his term and especially just before the next election. Otherwise he heeds the orders of his masters.

My philosophy (and it is correct) is that all politicians live to fulfill three goals in life: 1. To be elected. 2. To get rich and 3. to be re-elected (ad infinitum) or until they have to go on life support. You cannot disagree with any of my summary.

I don't disagree with the summary but I also already know you don't live in Aridzona, or South Carolina, or Tennessee, so it's not your concern.

But you did remind me that I needed to mention where I got that arcane obscure document. I rescued it from a mob who were trying to destroy it, led by a weirdo who deliberately painted himself orange. Matter of fact that rescue is still going on. Care to lend a hand?

Of course, it's our concern. Do you imagine the decisions John McCain makes only affect the people of AZ? Nope. They affect the entire country. That's why we need terms limits. We need a way to get rid of the corrupt old fossils voted in by the dupes in other states.

Then move to AridZona, and it will actually be part of your decision.

Without that you're just wanking. In the real world you don't get to tell the people of Aridzona what to do, and they don't get to tell the state of kids with jelly all over their faces what to do. Ain't rocket surgery.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."

This guy has balls.

So much balls he is quitting.....and Trump is still President.......I think you have the wrong definition of "Balls."

Where's this link to Corker resigning? Can't find it.
Thank you so much for your help.

Here you go asswipe.....he is retiring.....you know, quitting....

Tennessee’s Bob Corker Announces Retirement from Senate

>> WASHINGTON — Senator Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced on Tuesday that he would not seek re-election next year <<​

That's your own link talking.

Says nothing about "quitting" or "resigning".

Again, in case I forgot to mention it --- your own link.

Don't worry, Trump is doing the responsible thing.
Going golfing with Lindsey Graham in Virginia.

RINOs don't have balls and Corker, Graham(SC) and McCain are perfect examples.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Summa y'all don't seem to get the fact that although he's elected by the people for the promises he makes before any election and re-elections,that's to be understood. What actually happens after the initial election and subsequent elections is the clown sells his soul to lobbyists and special interest groups. And yes, he gives little dribs and drabs to his constituents occasionally during his term and especially just before the next election. Otherwise he heeds the orders of his masters.

My philosophy (and it is correct) is that all politicians live to fulfill three goals in life: 1. To be elected. 2. To get rich and 3. to be re-elected (ad infinitum) or until they have to go on life support. You cannot disagree with any of my summary.

I don't disagree with the summary but I also already know you don't live in Aridzona, or South Carolina, or Tennessee, so it's not your concern.

But you did remind me that I needed to mention where I got that arcane obscure document. I rescued it from a mob who were trying to destroy it, led by a weirdo who deliberately painted himself orange. Matter of fact that rescue is still going on. Care to lend a hand?

Of course, it's our concern. Do you imagine the decisions John McCain makes only affect the people of AZ? Nope. They affect the entire country. That's why we need terms limits. We need a way to get rid of the corrupt old fossils voted in by the dupes in other states.

Without that you're just wanking. In the real world you don't get to tell the people of Aridzona what to do, and they don't get to tell the state of kids with jelly all over their faces what to do. Ain't rocket surgery.

Part of my decision?" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Your theory that non-Arizonans have no stake in who they elect as Senators is obvious horseshit. I already explained why.

If we amend the Constitution, then I will have a say in what Arizona voters get to do. The entire country shouldn't have to tolerate sleazy douche bags elected from other states indefinitely. I know you hate that.

Tough shit.

Part of my decision?" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

It means if you actually move to the state and become a legal resident, then you'll actually get to vote for who your Senators are. And you'll have a legitimate basis to either support or condemn what they do on your behalf.

As opposed to your fascist comic book fantasy of dictating what other people can do with their own representatives.

And just so those same widdle dictator fantasies are prepared, once you do move to that state you ALSO don't get to dictate to the other voters of that state how they can vote either.

What a fuckin' nightmare huh?

Your theory that non-Arizonans have no stake in who they elect as Senators is obvious horseshit. I already explained why.

If we amend the Constitution, then I will have a say in what Arizona voters get to do. The entire country shouldn't have to tolerate sleazy douche bags elected from other states indefinitely. I know you hate that.

Tough shit.

Rotsa ruck with that Amendment, Fingerfuck. :itsok:

Until then, piss off. You get two Senators, not a hundred.
Tough shit.

a pustulating, malevolent man-child that needs to be managed by actual adults like General Kelly

The Trump as clever madman theory is a false rationalization of a reckless foreign policy that could lead to catastrophic war.

Politico has a story that proves that Senator Corker is right
White House aides lean on delays and distraction to manage Trump
Trump, several advisers and aides said, sometimes comes into the Oval Office worked into a lather from talking to friends or watching TV coverage in the morning. Sometimes, a side conversation with an aide like Stephen Miller on immigration or a TV host like Sean Hannity would set him off.

“But he reacts to everything, he is always reacting,” Res said, an observation mirrored by many White House aides, who say they feel every day begins at a deficit.

As White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus mused to associates that telling President Donald Trump no was usually not an effective strategy. Telling him “next week” was often the better idea.

Trump would impulsively want to fire someone like attorney general Jeff Sessions, create a new wide–ranging policy with far–flung implications like increasing tariffs on Chinese steel imports or end a decades–old deal like the North American Free Trade Agreement. Enraged with a TV segment or frustrated after a meandering meeting, the president would order it done immediately.

“You either had to just convince him something better was his idea or ignore what he said to do and hoped he forgot about it the next day,” said Barbara Res, a former executive in the Trump Organization.

This guy has balls.

He is right Trump needs a babysitter. His tweeter comments are beyond embarrassing. We made fun of Obama as the TelePrompter in Chief, but Trump only sounds smart when he is speaking off a telepromter

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

To all Trump supporters angry cuz Corker took a shot at Trump: Trump takes shots at people all the time and you cheer.

Don't be cupcakes.

To all Trump supporters angry cuz Corker took a shot at Trump: Trump takes shots at people all the time and you cheer.

Don't be cupcakes.
We're not angry. I'm celebrating. RINOS are feeling like it's over for them, and it is. Time for them to move on.

Politico has a story that proves that Senator Corker is right
White House aides lean on delays and distraction to manage Trump
Trump, several advisers and aides said, sometimes comes into the Oval Office worked into a lather from talking to friends or watching TV coverage in the morning. Sometimes, a side conversation with an aide like Stephen Miller on immigration or a TV host like Sean Hannity would set him off.

“But he reacts to everything, he is always reacting,” Res said, an observation mirrored by many White House aides, who say they feel every day begins at a deficit.

As White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus mused to associates that telling President Donald Trump no was usually not an effective strategy. Telling him “next week” was often the better idea.

Trump would impulsively want to fire someone like attorney general Jeff Sessions, create a new wide–ranging policy with far–flung implications like increasing tariffs on Chinese steel imports or end a decades–old deal like the North American Free Trade Agreement. Enraged with a TV segment or frustrated after a meandering meeting, the president would order it done immediately.

“You either had to just convince him something better was his idea or ignore what he said to do and hoped he forgot about it the next day,” said Barbara Res, a former executive in the Trump Organization.

Fake news.

Forum List

Back