Oh snap! Coservative Republican Senator Bob Corker just told Trump he needs a babysitter

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" - Trump in 2013

"The Failing @nytimes set Liddle' Bob Corker up by recording his conversation. Was made to sound a fool, and that's what I am dealing with!" - Trump just now on twitter

Corker is same height as Napoleon

DLtmzHfWAAA4Bl1.jpg

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" - Trump in 2013

"Yanno I could shoot my mouth off on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes'" --- Rump. QED.

Should GOP leaders stab Trump in the back every chance they get or try to help him govern? They sit in congress on their fat ass not doing anything they promised the American people they would do if elected, and throw stones at the president. That's what GOP leaders are doing.

Whoever corrects the arrogant earns insults; and whoever reproves the wicked incurs opprobrium. Proverbs 9:7

And Senator Corker goes to a foreign country to bash Trump.

Every State has at least one Senator Corker. Some have two.

useless!

"The Fake News is at it again, this time trying to hurt one of the finest people I know, General John Kelly, by saying he will soon be fired. This story is totally made up by the dishonest media.The Chief is doing a FANTASTIC job for me and, more importantly, for the USA!" - Trump's latest tweet

The amount of California that's burned down already is the size of New Orleans—and Trump is tweaking Senators/the NFL via playground taunts.

Since RINOs don't exist, that's prolly true. Things that don't exist cannot have balls, by definition.

Summa y'all still don't get that when a Corker, a Graham or a McCain is elected, they're not elected to serve a political party. They're elected to serve the citizens of Tennesee, South Carolina and AridZona.

I've got this arcane obscure document called the "Constitution" something or other that essplains how all this works. Then again I didn't check the section of that document that sets out how political parties should work. Oh wait, that's right ------ there is no such section. :eusa_doh:

Summa y'all don't seem to get the fact that although he's elected by the people for the promises he makes before any election and re-elections,that's to be understood. What actually happens after the initial election and subsequent elections is the clown sells his soul to lobbyists and special interest groups. And yes, he gives little dribs and drabs to his constituents occasionally during his term and especially just before the next election. Otherwise he heeds the orders of his masters.

My philosophy (and it is correct) is that all politicians live to fulfill three goals in life: 1. To be elected. 2. To get rich and 3. to be re-elected (ad infinitum) or until they have to go on life support. You cannot disagree with any of my summary.

I don't disagree with the summary but I also already know you don't live in Aridzona, or South Carolina, or Tennessee, so it's not your concern.

But you did remind me that I needed to mention where I got that arcane obscure document. I rescued it from a mob who were trying to destroy it, led by a weirdo who deliberately painted himself orange. Matter of fact that rescue is still going on. Care to lend a hand?

Of course, it's our concern. Do you imagine the decisions John McCain makes only affect the people of AZ? Nope. They affect the entire country. That's why we need terms limits. We need a way to get rid of the corrupt old fossils voted in by the dupes in other states.

Then move to AridZona, and it will actually be part of your decision.

Without that you're just wanking. In the real world you don't get to tell the people of Aridzona what to do, and they don't get to tell the state of kids with jelly all over their faces what to do. Ain't rocket surgery.

Part of my decision?" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Your theory that non-Arizonans have no stake in who they elect as Senators is obvious horseshit. I already explained why.

If we amend the Constitution, then I will have a say in what Arizona voters get to do. The entire country shouldn't have to tolerate sleazy douche bags elected from other states indefinitely. I know you hate that.

Tough shit.

It should be up to the states to decide if they want term limits. Worth noting that McCain won easily in Arizona while Trump narrowly won.

Should GOP leaders stab Trump in the back every chance they get or try to help him govern? They sit in congress on their fat ass not doing anything they promised the American people they would do if elected, and throw stones at the president. That's what GOP leaders are doing.

Trump is throwing stones. The fact is that Americans do not support Trump's agenda.

"The Fake News is at it again, this time trying to hurt one of the finest people I know, General John Kelly, by saying he will soon be fired. This story is totally made up by the dishonest media.The Chief is doing a FANTASTIC job for me and, more importantly, for the USA!" - Trump's latest tweet

The story is that Kelly may quit. All you have to see is the look he had in the press conference on Charlottesville. Or at his UN speech. The only thing keeping him there is duty to the country. You have to wonder how long that can hold.

This week, Sen. Bob Corker tweeted:
How much longer will it take the rest of them to get it?
You're the second person to start a thread on this; what did Trump do now? The link doesn't say why Corker is saying someone missed their shift this morning.
Got any link to enlighten me?

Because Corker is an asshole, that's why.

Forum List

Back