OH SHUT UP HILLARY CLINTON! You Enabled Your Serial Rapist Husband For Years...

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

"Serial rapist" eh? Where are the indictments? Where are the convictions? Granted, Bill is a horn-dog....that doesn't make him a rapist.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Not seeing any indictments or convictions.

How many criminals are walking around free, not yet indicted, idiot.

According to the left its perfectly fine for an executive to cheat on his wife with young interns IN THE WORK PLACE. Liberal hypocrisy is astounding.
. In the liberal world anything goes, until the women revolt when the first sign of weakening occurs.

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

Do you have proof that Bill Clinton and Trump are rapists?

Only Bill Clinton. That goes all the way back to when he was governor of Arkansas.
The only person who accused Clinton of rape was a person who signed a sworn testimony under penalty of perjury she was not raped by Clinton.

False. Does not exist

You lie.

Or are you seriously this stupid you don't know there are legal records of this?

A fifth woman has just come forward to accuse Weinstein of rape. So his troubles aren't a matter of 'Sexual Harassment' anymore. They're far more serious. He may be headed to the Big House for a very long time.

"Serial rapist" eh? Where are the indictments? Where are the convictions? Granted, Bill is a horn-dog....that doesn't make him a rapist.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Not seeing any indictments or convictions.

How many criminals are walking around free, not yet indicted, idiot.

You mean not counting Trump?

The mantra of Clinton being a serial rapist is a textbook example of the "Big Lie" technique of telling a lie over and over until eventually, people will believe it.

The mantra of Clinton being a serial rapist is a textbook example of the "Big Lie" technique of telling a lie over and over until eventually, people will believe it.
Ya gotta love all the "unknown settlements" the Blue Quack posted up too. Only one settlement was made, and that was for a case that had been dismissed by a judge as being without merit.
It most certainly would have been lost on appeal.
It was "get out of my hair - the country has been through enough" money.

Ya gotta love all the "unknown settlements" the Blue Quack posted up too. Only one settlement was made, and that was for a case that had been dismissed by a judge as being without merit.

So y'all wingnuts are seriosuly gonna argue that Bill Clinton isn't a serial sex abuser? That's so incredibly bizarre. Maybe y'all should lay off the Democrat Fake News for awhile. It's rotting your brains.

So y'all wingnuts are seriosuly gonna argue that Bill Clinton isn't a serial sex abuser? That's so incredibly bizarre. Maybe y'all should lay off the Democrat Fake News for awhile. It's rotting your brains.
In no case was Clinton found guilty of sexual misconduct.

One suit - Jones - is the only one where a case was brought. And it was thrown out in court in short order, and found to be "without merit."

Clinton settled, after the country had been through enough, for less than Jones asked for, and with no apology. "Get out of my hair" money.

She would have lost her case on appeal, and she knew it -- that's why she settled.

Ten minutes after the case was settled, Ms. Jones was spreading her legs for Penthouse magazine and for men to jack off to...

The other supposed "victims" that came forward either admitted under oath they were not victims (Broadderick), or came out of a supposed encounter with Clinton giggling and quite delighted.

Some wrote slurpy love letters after (Willey) - the other one was so enamored, she gave her phone number to the trooper outside the door of the hotel, and asked if Clinton could be her boyfriend. (Jones).

Clinton didn't need to harass anyone, he had women falling all over him day and night.

Which is not to say he wasn't a horndog. He was.

It was not once proven he was a sexual predator.

One suit - Jones - is the only one where a case was brought. And it was thrown out in court in short order, and found to be "without merit."

Clinton settled, after the country had been through enough, for less than Jones asked for, and with no apology. "Get out of my hair" money.

She would have lost her case on appeal, and she knew it -- that's why she settled.

Ten minutes after the case was settled, Ms. Jones was spreading her legs for Penthouse magazine and for men to jack off to...

You're delusional. :cuckoo:

You're delusional. :cuckoo:
Projecting ^

You must be very young or not know much about the case. Or Jones.

sure it was dismissed, then the same judge that dismissed it found him in contempt of court and slapped 90K fines on him for "intentionally misleading" testimony during that trial. As a result of that he was suspended from the bar for 5 years and fined another 25K to avoid total disbarment, and ultimately surrendered his supreme court license, among other things.

Clinton v. Jones - Wikipedia

"In the end, Independent Counsel Ray said:

"The Independent Counsel’s judgment that sufficient evidence existed to prosecute President Clinton was confirmed by President Clinton’s admissions and by evidence showing that he engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice."
More specifically, the Independent Counsel concluded that President Clinton testified falsely on three counts under oath in Clinton v. Jones. However, Ray chose to decline criminal prosecution in favor of what the Principles of Federal Prosecution call "alternative sanctions". This included being impeached:

"As a consequence of his conduct in the Jones v. Clinton civil suit and before the federal grand jury, President Clinton incurred significant administrative sanctions. The Independent Counsel considered seven non-criminal alternative sanctions that were imposed in making his decision to decline prosecution: (1) President Clinton’s admission of providing false testimony that was knowingly misleading, evasive, and prejudicial to the administration of justice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas; (2) his acknowledgement that his conduct violated the Rules of Professional Conduct of the Arkansas Supreme Court; (3) the five-year suspension of his license to practice law and $25,000 fine imposed on him by the Circuit Court of Pulaski County, Arkansas; (4) the civil contempt penalty of more than $90,000 imposed on President Clinton by the federal court for violating its orders; (5) the payment of more than $850,000 in settlement to Paula Jones; (6) the express finding by the federal court that President Clinton had engaged in contemptuous conduct; and (7) the substantial public condemnation of President Clinton arising from his impeachment."
These seven sanctions, Ray reasoned, were "sufficient", and therefore he did not pursue further sanctions in a criminal proceeding.[2]"

In a weird way you have to feel bad for her. I don't but I almost do.

You have a woman who married a man to get a head, but he couldn't be discreet. She helped ruin the lives of many women which I am sure she felt bad about at first.

She had to in great shame stay with Bill after it came out about what he did. Staying with Bill saved his presidency and I am sure was promised to get ahead by the Democrats.

08 came around and the Democrats threw her away as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

That’s how Trump came to own a tower in Hillary’s head.

Yeah, he lied about a consensual BJ (from a woman who before she started working at the White House vowed "to get my presidential kneepads.")

Stupid move to lie about a consensual BJ.
And was acquitted of all charges at trial.

His law license in Arkansas being suspended for five years I'm sure was crushing to a guy who was likely not a chance in heck would be practicing law, after finishing two terms of a presidency, ending with sky high approval ratings.

Yeah, he lied about a consensual BJ (from a woman who before she started working at the White House vowed "to get my presidential kneepads.")

Stupid move to lie about a consensual BJ.
And was acquitted of all charges at trial.

His law license in Arkansas being suspended for five years I'm sure was crushing to a guy who was likely not a chance in heck would be practicing law, after finishing two terms of a presidency, ending with sky high approval ratings.

well you're right about one thing.

He lied about that BJ also.

It is not about whether or not the punishment hurt the guy. It's what he did to get to that point that should matter.

in the words of the judge

''The record demonstrates by clear and convincing evidence that the President responded to plaintiffs' questions by giving false, misleading and evasive answers that were designed to obstruct the judicial process.''

But, of course that doesn't matter. It never does when it's your ox being gored....

A fifth woman has just come forward to accuse Weinstein of rape. So his troubles aren't a matter of 'Sexual Harassment' anymore. They're far more serious. He may be headed to the Big House for a very long time.
. It's amazing how Bill Cosby was barbequed for his behaviors, but this WHITE PRIVILEGED HOLLYWOOD LIMOSENE LIBERAL IS BEING DEBATED BY MANY IN HOLLYWOOD IN (A CIRCLE THE WAGONS ACTION), SO THEY CAN FIGURE OUT AS TO WHETHER OR NOT HE SHOULD GET THE WRIST SLAPPED, AND THEN BE ACCEPTED BACK INTO THE FREY ?? WOW ! POOR BILL COSBY !!!!!!.. I HAD TO THROW THAT WHITE PRIVILEGE THING IN THERE, JUST TO BE LEGIT.. LOL.

Actually, Weinstein is jewish, so it is a jewish privilege type thing.

From what I understand Weinstein financed those Scream movies which I guess are spoofs of horror movies. How about a Weinstein Scary Movie. The first scene would show that disgusting, obese monster jerking off while watching as a Hollywood starlet wakes up from a nap on a cruise ship. Then follow that with other famous women he jerked off in front of! That would be good for some laughs! It makes you wonder if Weinstein jerked off while watching the basement scene of Pulp Fiction!

Is the "Gimp" Weinstein doing a cameo! :p

Last edited:
Who did you vote for?

Maybe YOU should shut up.

0ecd935af88629e822c95a90dbaff689.jpg

Forum List

Back