OH SHUT UP HILLARY CLINTON! You Enabled Your Serial Rapist Husband For Years...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

Last edited:
heh - first it's SHE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING

then she does and now it's SHUT UP BITCH. :)

She's a lying psycho scumbag. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her for what she did to her husband's numerous victims.

Well... and for Bill, who made the women victims to begin with

True, but what she did to the victims was just as evil. She destroyed their lives. And yet so many Democrat morons still hail her as some 'Champion for Women.' The fuck's wrong with them?!

In a weird way you have to feel bad for her. I don't but I almost do.

You have a woman who married a man to get a head, but he couldn't be discreet. She helped ruin the lives of many women which I am sure she felt bad about at first.

She had to in great shame stay with Bill after it came out about what he did. Staying with Bill saved his presidency and I am sure was promised to get ahead by the Democrats.

08 came around and the Democrats threw her away as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

You have a woman who married a man to get a head, but he couldn't be discreet. She helped ruin the lives of many women which I am sure she felt bad about at first.

She had to in great shame stay with Bill after it came out about what he did. Staying with Bill saved his presidency and I am sure was promised to get ahead by the Democrats.

08 came around and the Democrats threw her away as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Interesting points, except for the 'felt bad' part. Lying psychopaths like her don't feel bad about destroying folks' lives. They aren't capable of that.

Come on, you guys! Hillary is such a good person. She promises to use the Weinstein money she got as part of the 10% of her income that she always gives to charity!

Interesting points, except for the 'felt bad' part. Lying psychopaths like her don't feel bad about destroying folks' lives. They aren't capable of that.

I always imagined she at first felt bad, but at some point lost her soul.

Kind of like Nucky in Boardwalk Empire's final season where it shows how he became a bad guy. He started as a good guy, but compromised here and there becoming bad.

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

"Serial rapist" eh? Where are the indictments? Where are the convictions? Granted, Bill is a horn-dog....that doesn't make him a rapist.

I always imagined she at first felt bad, but at some point lost her soul.

Kind of like Nucky in Boardwalk Empire's final season where it shows how he became a bad guy. He started as a good guy, but compromised here and there becoming bad.

I hear ya, but Psychopaths like her just aren't capable of it.

Will the Republicans give back money contributed by Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly?:laugh:

22406069_1310441652415514_6873196352132229106_n.jpg

She's a lying psycho scumbag. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her for what she did to her husband's numerous victims.

He's never "raped" anyone you stupid degenerate liar.

So you Clinton-Jackbooters keep telling us anyway. You're delusional dupes. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her for what she did to her husband's numerous victims.

She's toast, why are you paying her any heed?

So you Clinton-Jackbooters keep telling us anyway. You're delusional dupes. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her for what she did to her husband's numerous victims.

You useless moron -- don't you know the difference between baseless right wing slander and reality? No, stupid dupe? Why am I not surprised?

Fucking idiot.

Banishing someone to Hell is just a bit above your pay grade pard.

Forum List

Back