Oh No Not Us, We Don't Play The Race Card

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Florida congressman points to Palin to rally Jews to Obama - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Rep. Alcee Hastings told an audience of Jewish Democrats Wednesday that they should be wary of Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin because “anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks.”

“If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention,” Rep. Alcee Hastings of Florida said at a panel about the shared agenda of Jewish and African-American Democrats Wednesday. Hastings, who is African-American, was explaining what he intended to tell his Jewish constituents about the presidential race. “Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through,” Hastings added as the room erupted in laughter and applause.

After telling attendees that the most important thing Jewish and African-American Democrats could do to support one another was to get Sen. Barack Obama elected president, Hastings had one more message: “For those of you like me that supported Sen. Hillary Clinton, she lost! Get over

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Florida congressman points to Palin to rally Jews to Obama - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Rep. Alcee Hastings told an audience of Jewish Democrats Wednesday that they should be wary of Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin because “anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks.”

“If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention,” Rep. Alcee Hastings of Florida said at a panel about the shared agenda of Jewish and African-American Democrats Wednesday. Hastings, who is African-American, was explaining what he intended to tell his Jewish constituents about the presidential race. “Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through,” Hastings added as the room erupted in laughter and applause.

After telling attendees that the most important thing Jewish and African-American Democrats could do to support one another was to get Sen. Barack Obama elected president, Hastings had one more message: “For those of you like me that supported Sen. Hillary Clinton, she lost! Get over

Sarah Palin Does Not Care About Black People - Jack & Jill Politics :eusa_whistle:

An interesting article I found.

Anybody who works as a 'community organizer' in Chicago and goes to a church where they say 'God damn America' doesn't much care what happens to whites.

So?

The lines are drawn. I'm glad we've got a few moose-hunters on our side!

And Alcee Hastings represents the who left spectrum?

Butt wad.

She isn't qualified, because she isn't qualified, period. Seh coulnd't answer Charley or Katie worth a damn. The only one done well was Hannity where he probably gave her the questions and then rehearsed them.

But it's nice that your side keeps bringing up the Race issue either like this or accusing the left of pushing it when you are pushing it.

Read the the dam poll from stanford. Race is still and issue.

And anyone who is stupid enough to state that Obama being black is his free ticket to the Whitehouse is both stupid and a racist.

So get used to the idea that our next president will be half white and half black, my fellow posters.

Retired, if you are real nice I will get an autographed picture for you.:D

Anyone who's husband belongs to a Political Party that wants to secede from the US and says Damn the American Flag doesn't care what happens to other Americans.

Do you know what a community organizer does?

And Alcee Hastings represents the who left spectrum?

Butt wad.

She isn't qualified, because she isn't qualified, period. Seh coulnd't answer Charley or Katie worth a damn. The only one done well was Hannity where he probably gave her the questions and then rehearsed them.

But it's nice that your side keeps bringing up the Race issue either like this or accusing the left of pushing it when you are pushing it.

Read the the dam poll from stanford. Race is still and issue.

And anyone who is stupid enough to state that Obama being black is his free ticket to the Whitehouse is both stupid and a racist.

So get used to the idea that our next president will be half white and half black, my fellow posters.

Retired, if you are real nice I will get an autographed picture for you.:D

I agree Alcyee Hastings is both a butt wad and a racist. He uses race as Obama does to incite fear. Therefore they are both racist and fear mongerers. I hope we don't elect them. Sincerely I do.

Anyone who's husband belongs to a Political Party that wants to secede from the US and says Damn the American Flag doesn't care what happens to other Americans.

Do you know what a community organizer does?

you know the shit you just spouted has been proven untrue. The mold in the basement is getting to you. You need fresh air.

anybody Who Works As A 'community Organizer' In Chicago And Goes To A Church Where They Say 'god Damn America' Doesn't Much Care What Happens To Whites.

So?

The Lines Are Drawn. I'm Glad We've Got A Few Moose-hunters On Our Side!

He Is White You Jackass

Forum List

Back