OH NO!!!! Anonymous Leaks Clinton Foundation Payoff to Khan!!!!

When I was a youth counselor we always tried to teach the kids, when someone else starts talking crap,"don't pick up the rope."
Trump really picked up the rope on this one.
Yeah, sure because it was easier for you to manage and control those kids when they were all docile little muffins.

Were those kids in prison, infantry training, or laying steel on a highway, you would be telling these kids in effect to go cut their own damned throats, genius.

In Big Brothers backyard, or Mommy's kitchen, yeah, you can run to Mommy and tell her that Johnny hit you.

In the REAL WORLD you have to defend yourself and knock the fuck out of Johnny or else Freddy, Billy and Bobby are going to see you as a weak little punk and stomp all over you.

When I was a youth counselor we always tried to teach the kids, when someone else starts talking crap,"don't pick up the rope."
Yeah, sure because it was easier for you to manage and control those kids when they were all docile little muffins.

Were those kids in prison, infantry training, or laying steel on a highway, you would be telling these kids in effect to go cut their own damned throats, genius.

In Big Brothers backyard, or Mommy's kitchen, yeah, you can run to Mommy and tell her that Johnny hit you.

In the REAL WORLD you have to defend yourself and knock the fuck out of Johnny or else Freddy, Billy and Bobby are going to see you as a weak little punk and stomp all over you.
I did deal with the most violent "genius." Some graduated to murder, and many ended up in prison.
"Thinking for a Change." which teaches about picking up the rope, is a program we used which we borrowed from the prison system
So next before the next time you attack a fellow conservative, try not to fit the stereotype others make of us.
Attack first is what got Trump in trouble.

Thinking for a Change

Thinking for a Change

I did deal with the most violent "genius." Some graduated to murder, and many ended up in prison.
"Thinking for a Change." which teaches about picking up the rope, is a program we used which we borrowed from the prison system
So next before the next time you attack a fellow conservative, try not to fit the stereotype others make of us.
Attack first is what got Trump in trouble.

Thinking for a Change

Thinking for a Change
So you saying Trump 'really picked up the rope on this one' isnt an attack?

lol

This is hilarious, McCain slams on Trump then when Trump fires back McCains suck asses whine that Trump is disrespecting a veteran, same bullshit game with Khan.

Now you are doing it to?

Did I hurt your feelings dude?
Facts are facts; in the real world you have to be able to fight for yourself and do it from time to time or you will live in a Cowards Hell.

If you want to get all puffy eyed over my telling you that, go right ahead.

Forum List

Back