OH NO!!!! Anonymous Leaks Clinton Foundation Payoff to Khan!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
GetOfftheBS ^

Over the past weekend and for the past few days since asinine Khan spoke alongside his goofy wife Ghazala Khan about their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq in 2004, incompetent mainstream media pundit, editors, producers, and anchors have been hammer-bashing Trump over what should have never been a matter. Crooked Hillary and her merry-band of moron pundits thought they had a good one, a specific line of attack that pitted Trump against the military—and supposedly showed him as a big meanie racist in the process.

However, as Breitbart News reported on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan is truly a liberal douche bag involved with a multitude of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clinton’s criminal Foundation through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP.

Khan’s firm fraudulently prepared Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative.

Well now with some help from a member of the awesome freedom fighter group Anonymous, we have some more interesting information about Mr. Khan and his unethical connection with Crooked Hillary and her charitable money laundering foundation–did we say that?

Due to litigation concerns [no doubt a lawsuit is forthcoming – screw you Khan] we are not going to make other comments than to use your own imagination what this payment is for. We will open up comments so that you can discuss this matter among yourselves.

“Hey girl,......

YhaUDgH.jpg

And Khan is a Sharia law fanatic who places it above the Constitution in importance and authority.

Khizr Khan Believes Sharia Trumps the Constitution

Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.

In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.
Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

As Pakistani minister of law and religious affairs, Brohi helped create hundreds of jihadi incubators called madrassas and restored Sharia punishments, such as amputations for theft and demands that rape victims produce four male witnesses or face adultery charges. He also made insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad a crime punishable by death. To speed the Islamization of Pakistan, he and Zia issued a law that required judges to consult mullahs on every judicial decision for Sharia compliance.

Khan, who says he immigrated to the U.S. in 1980 to escape Pakistan’s “military rule,” nonetheless spoke admiringly of Brohi in his review of his speech.

I cant wait for that piece of shit to get what he deserves.......better run back to Pakistan you fuck.

getoffthebs.com

These fucking sources that you conservatives use are almost parodies at this point.

He could be sounding off about media, economy, govt spending, debt, hrc corruption round the clock. Which dept he close day1 and how. Layoff govt workers! Gasp! Not the elites!

I despise the media since I have paid attention....I'm not alone.

Interesting that folks who watch homosexual Don Lemon and qu33r Rachel "Blinky" Maddow think the filthy Muslim hired by Crooked Hillary was not pwnd by The Donald. :p

The VFW who had to shoot their mouth off is dead to me. Not another dime will go their way. There are so many vets groups redirecting funds away from the Clinton lovers won't hurt vets. As far as I am concerned the VFW is just another political activist group using VETS as did Khan used his son's vet status.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back