Oh my...

I'm thinking she probably slept the the professor who "co-authored" the book.

Just my guess based upon years of hanging around sluts.

Years of hanging around sluts eh?

Quick question Babbling Bitch, were you studying them like that one woman did with the apes?

Or..........(and this would be my guess).........you spent time AS one for many years.

I'm betting you're so loose you could tie a square knot with your labia.

The last sentence is the only one that makes any sense at all.

So tell me, what does your therapist make of the fact that the only time you make sense is when you're spouting misogynist crudities?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When was the last time you tied yourself to a tree?

You can be a Lesbian and not be an environmentalist.

why do you keep saying she's a lesbian? she's married and expecting a baby in the fall.

Danica McKellar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or was that some kind of wishful thinking?

No, I knew she was married:

mckellar-verta2-278x400.jpg

I just wanted to get a rise out of some idiot.

Told you. That guy's her professor. She got knocked up.

Do you know what "throttle" means?

I had no idea it would conjure up sexual images for you or I wouldn't have used it.

She's MARRIED TO A MAN, you dipshit! That's how she got pregnant. The same way most Moms get pregnant....

Geez. :eusa_eh:
CALM THE FUCK DOWN BITCH... sheeeeeezuz... we were just having some fun... :eusa_hand:

It really wouldn't have been half as fun if nobody freaked......poor JenyE....thinks she got pregnant by being "MARRIED TO A MAN!!"

LMAO....what a 'tard.:lol:

Yes, well you think you get a woman pregnant by looking at pervie pictures on the internet....and then you post 'em here too.

Fuck off, perv. :eusa_naughty:

When was the last time you tied yourself to a tree?

You can be a Lesbian and not be an environmentalist.

OK... so she's a lefty, lesbian, environmentalist. So how did she get pregnant? Tree sap? ... :lol:

A hard right winger having lesbian fantasies about beautiful women.

Sounds like a recruiting party being held at a lesbian bondage bar is right up your alley, eh Pole Rider?

Hey AButtBoy... I guess you'll be down for the rest of the day now after using 99% of your brain power to think up that lame ass shit.

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit? Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

Think about what you're doing dumb ass. Your mouth writes checks your little punk ass can't cash.

Told you. That guy's her professor. She got knocked up.

From Wiki:
-------------------------------------
She married composer Mike Verta on March 22, 2009 in La Jolla, California; the couple had dated since 2001.
-------------------------------------

You're just filled with hate aren't you?

OK... so she's a lefty, lesbian, environmentalist. So how did she get pregnant? Tree sap? ... :lol:

Sounds like a recruiting party being held at a lesbian bondage bar is right up your alley, eh Pole Rider?

Hey AButtBoy... I guess you'll be down for the rest of the day now after using 99% of your brain power to think up that lame ass shit.

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit? Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

Think about what you're doing dumb ass. Your mouth writes checks your little punk ass can't cash.

What the fuck are you talking about you colon jousting cum jockey? Gonna tell you what a badass biker you are and that if we don't hold opinions that are the same as yours, you're gonna hunt us down and beat our asses?

Yeah right..........way to go cyber muscles. But, based on the neo con right wing bullshit that you continually spew, it's merely a statement of fact, based on what you've said, as well as what has gone on in the news concerning the GOP that they like lesbian bondage fetish bars.

You stated the same in your post. Get a grip ya fucking 'tard, the syphilis is starting to rot your brain.

Guess you shouldn't have taken that job on gayboy.com, eh?

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit?
Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

:lol: You must be one of the big whiny babies that complains to the mods constantly.

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit?
Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

:lol: You must be one of the big whiny babies that complains to the mods constantly.

I think it funny he is bitching about Biker talking shit, WHILE talking shit.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back