Oh my...

nice fantasy... but she's active in environmental causes. so she sure isn't a righty.

Danica McKellar

Well that's not really any indication she's a lefty either Jill.

yeah, cause we know how environmentally aware right wingers are.

and the fact that I just looked and DU had huge 'happy birthday danica' threads might be a hint.

Hey, I'm a hard right winger and I'm environmentally conscious.

But if she's a lefty, she's a lefty. Maybe we could get her drop by and tell us in her own words... :D

Oh Winnie, how you've grown...

DanicaMaxim.jpg

All kidding and sexual innuendo aside, Danica McKellar is one smart cookie.

VERY smart woman. She's written several mathbooks for middle-school aged girls. Bought one for my daughter, it was quite well written, because even *I* understood Alegebra better. ;)

OH, and she has a math theorem named after her and is expecting her first baby later this year. :)

Well that's not really any indication she's a lefty either Jill.

and the fact that I just looked and DU had huge 'happy birthday danica' threads might be a hint.

But if she's a lefty, she's a lefty. Maybe we could get her drop by and tell us in her own words... :D

When was the last time you tied yourself to a tree?

You can be a Lesbian and not be an environmentalist.

She must not be a liberal.

nice fantasy... but she's active in environmental causes. so she sure isn't a righty.

Danica McKellar

If she's not married, then she could be a lesbian.:eusa_whistle:

She's married and expecting her first child with her husband (male) later this year.

And NOBODY ghost wrote her books. She wrote them herself. She is incredibly smart and very well educated.

Ya'll ought to do your research before slandering people online. :eusa_eh:

OK... so she's a lefty, lesbian, environmentalist. So how did she get pregnant? Tree sap? ... :lol:

Last edited:

why do you keep saying she's a lesbian? she's married and expecting a baby in the fall.

Danica McKellar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or was that some kind of wishful thinking?

OK... so she's a lefty, lesbian, environmentalist. So how did she get pregnant? Tree sap? ... :lol:

She's MARRIED TO A MAN, you dipshit! That's how she got pregnant. The same way most Moms get pregnant....

Geez. :eusa_eh:

She's MARRIED TO A MAN, you dipshit! That's how she got pregnant. The same way most Moms get pregnant....

CALM THE FUCK DOWN BITCH... sheeeeeezuz... we were just having some fun... :eusa_hand:

A hard right winger having lesbian fantasies about beautiful women.

Sounds like a recruiting party being held at a lesbian bondage bar is right up your alley, eh Pole Rider?

CALM THE FUCK DOWN BITCH... sheeeeeezuz... we were just having some fun... :eusa_hand:

It really wouldn't have been half as fun if nobody freaked......poor JenyE....thinks she got pregnant by being "MARRIED TO A MAN!!"

LMAO....what a 'tard.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

why do you keep saying she's a lesbian? she's married and expecting a baby in the fall.

Danica McKellar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or was that some kind of wishful thinking?

No, I knew she was married:

mckellar-verta2-278x400.jpg

I just wanted to get a rise out of some idiot.

Forum List

Back