Oh my...

I'm thinking she probably slept the the professor who "co-authored" the book.

Just my guess based upon years of hanging around sluts.

Had to neg rep this. That's just all kinds of stupid assumptions.

I love it when dildoes with no sense of humor neg rep people because they think they're being serious.

Oh you'd sure love a couple of the little sluts in this thread then, because Luissa and Ravi are just a couple of NEG HAPPY BITCHES. They LUUUUUUV to neg rep people, even if they weren't responding to them, and then JOKE about WHINING if you DARE TELL.

They're a couple of little **** lapping whores.

Last edited:
A hard right winger having lesbian fantasies about beautiful women.

Sounds like a recruiting party being held at a lesbian bondage bar is right up your alley, eh Pole Rider?

Hey AButtBoy... I guess you'll be down for the rest of the day now after using 99% of your brain power to think up that lame ass shit.

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit? Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

Think about what you're doing dumb ass. Your mouth writes checks your little punk ass can't cash.

What the fuck are you talking about you colon jousting cum jockey? Gonna tell you what a badass biker you are and that if we don't hold opinions that are the same as yours, you're gonna hunt us down and beat our asses?

Yeah right..........way to go cyber muscles. But, based on the neo con right wing bullshit that you continually spew, it's merely a statement of fact, based on what you've said, as well as what has gone on in the news concerning the GOP that they like lesbian bondage fetish bars.

You stated the same in your post. Get a grip ya fucking 'tard, the syphilis is starting to rot your brain.

Guess you shouldn't have taken that job on gayboy.com, eh?

Why don't you fuck off and die you sawed off little runt fuck before somebody bitch slaps your little punk ass.

Hey AButtBoy... I guess you'll be down for the rest of the day now after using 99% of your brain power to think up that lame ass shit.

Haven't you been warned once or twice not talk shit? Seems we've been here before, and you want to start the shit over and go for a second warning?

Think about what you're doing dumb ass. Your mouth writes checks your little punk ass can't cash.

What the fuck are you talking about you colon jousting cum jockey? Gonna tell you what a badass biker you are and that if we don't hold opinions that are the same as yours, you're gonna hunt us down and beat our asses?

Yeah right..........way to go cyber muscles. But, based on the neo con right wing bullshit that you continually spew, it's merely a statement of fact, based on what you've said, as well as what has gone on in the news concerning the GOP that they like lesbian bondage fetish bars.

You stated the same in your post. Get a grip ya fucking 'tard, the syphilis is starting to rot your brain.

Guess you shouldn't have taken that job on gayboy.com, eh?

Why don't you fuck off and die you sawed off little runt fuck before somebody bitch slaps your little punk ass.

Who's gonna do the bitch slapping? You?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fuck Pole Slider, you couldn't pour piss outta a boot if the instructions were laid down on the heel.

You ain't shit, can't find shit, won't do shit, so shit.........quit teasing asshole.

Go away kid, you bother me.

Damn... Post a picture of beautiful, intelligent young woman, a young woman many of us watched in our, and her, younger days. A child actress who grew up and became successful. All that and it's going to wind up in the Flame Zone...

Tsk tsk tsk... never again...

Never again...

Damn... Post a picture of beautiful, intelligent young woman, a young woman many of watched in our, and her, younger days. A child actress who grew up and became successful. All that and it's going to wind up in the Flame Zone...

Never again...

What is The Aristocrats! Err, USMB!

:lol:

Damn... Post a picture of beautiful, intelligent young woman, a young woman many of us watched in our, and her, younger days. A child actress who grew up and became successful. All that and it's going to wind up in the Flame Zone...

Never again...

well, it was lovely for the first ten posts... then allie lashed out because she was bitter about a beautiful, brilliant woman who also happens to be sexy... joined immediately after by Pale and Fitnah who thought they'd politicize it.

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)

Never again...

well, it was lovely for the first ten posts... then allie lashed out because she was bitter about a beautiful, brilliant woman who also happens to be sexy... joined immediately after by Pale and Fitnah who thought they'd politicize it.

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)

Beautiful smart women are always better than small minded trolls.

Never again...

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)

i'd think so.

Never again...

Blame those who start it hj. It's always the same ones.

Never again...

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)
Yes but, I didn't personally insult anyone by name or quote. That is always left up to the same old assholes here. They do it without fail.

Yeah.......and when Pole Slider threatens to beat another member on here down, and the member responds to his moronic postings by telling him EXACTLY what kind of human he is, he reports it to Del.

Nice...........pussy boy Pole Rider strikes again.

Never again...

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)

What the fuck do you know about beautiful smart women ya slimy little shit? You've had your dick buried up dog butt for so long, you wouldn't know a good looking woman if she **** slapped your pathetic little runt ass and laid naked in front of you. I understand though, you're ashamed of that little cracked peanut you call your pecker. Women laugh when they see it. That's why you beat off and fuck dog anus.

Last edited:

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)

What the fuck do you know about beautiful smart women ya slimy little shit? You've had your dick buried up dog butt for so long, you wouldn't know a good looking woman if she **** slapped your pathetic little runt ass and laid naked in front of you. I understand though, you're ashamed of that little cracked peanut you call your pecker. Women laugh when they see it. That's why you beat off and fuck dog anus.

Like I said.......keep beating your gums ya cock smoking cum dumpster.

Yeah.......and when Pole Slider threatens to beat another member on here down, and the member responds to his moronic postings by telling him EXACTLY what kind of human he is, he reports it to Del.

You're the little **** that threatens people. You suffer from SMALL MAN syndrome, so you come on here and act tough, when you're nothing more than a sawed off little SHORT boy, everybody pushes you around and you're a scared pussy... :lol:

What a fuckin' loser.

Last edited:

You're the little **** that threatens people. You suffer from SMALL MAN syndrome, so you come on here and act tough, when you're nothing more than a sawed off little SHORT boy, everybody pushes you around and you're a scared pussy... :lol:

What a fuckin' loser.

Yes, I am small. I'm 5'7 and weigh 140. Being small allows me to race bicycles faster than large people because I don't have to punch as big a hole in the air. At 18 mph, a cyclist is pushing 1,000 lbs of air out of their way every minute. Increase the speed, and it increases exponentially, which is really important when you're doing 48 miles per hour on the flats, or going downhill at 66, because you want to be as small and streamlined as possible.

Additionally, in Martial Arts, being smaller means that you have less mass to move, resulting in faster movement, which is good.

Try again Pole Rider, being called small doesn't bug me.

Apparently, your stupidity really bothers you though...........must be hard being closeted and stupid, no wonder you react with violence and gay slurs.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Never again...

I say "GO WINNIE". ;)
Yes but, I didn't personally insult anyone by name or quote. That is always left up to the same old assholes here. They do it without fail.

you think that makes it okay for you to slime a relatively nice thread about a really accomplished woman?

Oh Winnie, how you've grown...

DanicaMaxim.jpg

All kidding and sexual innuendo aside, Danica McKellar is one smart cookie.

I like the tube socks.

Forum List

Back