Oh My: Obama Ballot Challenge In Florida To Be Handled By Bush V Gore Ruling Judge

Obama_Exposer

May 11, 2012
Judge Lewis is the FL lower court judge whose rock solid ruling in favor of Bush was ultimately vindicated by SCOTUS after being overturned by the FL State Supremes, who made a transparently partisan ruling. Florida district Judge Terry Lewis who wrote a superior ruling in Bush v. Gore ultimately upheld by the Supreme Court Of The United States, challenges Obama's legal team to cite a SCOTUS definition of a natural born citizen superior to the Minor v Happersett case natural born citizen definition (born to two citizen parents) cited by plaintiffs attorney Larry Klayman. I can't wait to see what the liberals will do about this.

Story:
Bush v. Gore judge: Your evidence, Mr. Obama?

The case is entitled Voeltz v. Obama, et. al. (No. 2012 CA 467) and is being heard in the Circuit Court Of The Second Judicial Circuit In And For Leon County, Florida.

FLORIDA COURT SETS HEARING ON OBAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE FOR JUNE 18, 2012

Just as a reminder from back in 2000. Below is an NY Times story about one of numerous Terry Lewis rulings:

COUNTING THE VOTE: THE COURT TACTICS; A Dark Day Turns Less So for the Democrats, Allowing Them to Forgo Escalation

By DAVID FIRESTONE

Vice Pres Al Gore’s campaign suffers a blow when Judge Terry P Lewis allows Katherine Harris, Florida’s secretary of state, to certify results of presidential election without the hand recounts, but it is buoyed six hours later when State Supreme Court bars Harris from certifying the election until court says she may

Judge Lewis is the FL lower court judge whose rock solid ruling in favor of Bush was ultimately vindicated by SCOTUS after being overturned by the FL State Supremes, who made a transparently partisan ruling. Florida district Judge Terry Lewis who wrote a superior ruling in Bush v. Gore ultimately upheld by the Supreme Court Of The United States, challenges Obama's legal team to cite a SCOTUS definition of a natural born citizen superior to the Minor v Happersett case natural born citizen definition (born to two citizen parents) cited by plaintiffs attorney Larry Klayman. I can't wait to see what the liberals will do about this.

Story:

The case is entitled Voeltz v. Obama, et. al. (No. 2012 CA 467) and is being heard in the Circuit Court Of The Second Judicial Circuit In And For Leon County, Florida.

Just as a reminder from back in 2000. Below is an NY Times story about one of numerous Terry Lewis rulings:

COUNTING THE VOTE: THE COURT TACTICS; A Dark Day Turns Less So for the Democrats, Allowing Them to Forgo Escalation

By DAVID FIRESTONE

Vice Pres Al Gore’s campaign suffers a blow when Judge Terry P Lewis allows Katherine Harris, Florida’s secretary of state, to certify results of presidential election without the hand recounts, but it is buoyed six hours later when State Supreme Court bars Harris from certifying the election until court says she may

Sorry, but Minor v Happersett doesn't fully define natural-born citizen. It merely states that there is no doubt that someone who has two citizen parents is a natural-born citizen, without resolving the question of whether or not a citizen born on U.S. soil to one or two non-citizen parents is natural-born or not.

A casual reading of the opinion is all one needs to discover this
The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens. The words "all children" are certainly as comprehensive, when used in this connection, as "all persons," and if females are included in the last they must be in the first. That they are included in the last is not denied. In fact the whole argument of the plaintiffs proceeds upon that idea.

They even state explicitly that they are not resolving the issue of whether citizens by soil are natural-born or not.

i was born in the USA, my father was in the Air Force and was stationed overseas when he married my mother who was an italian citizen....later a US citizen.

ARE YOU actually trying to say that I am not a natural born citizen? That i was NOT a natural born citizen of the USA upon my birth in the land of Dixie?

i was born in the USA, my father was in the Air Force and was stationed overseas when he married my mother who was an italian citizen....later a US citizen.

ARE YOU actually trying to say that I am not a natural born citizen? That i was NOT a natural born citizen of the USA upon my birth in the land of Dixie?

That is what the Birthers are trying to claim now.

When it turned out that Obama really was born in the U.S. they had to change their strategy. Now they're just embarrassing themselves. Its quite clear from reading the opinion that Minor v. Happersett does NOT fully define natural-born citizenship.

Yep.

Conservatives hold the notion that they can determine who is and who isn't "worthy".

It's a theocrat thing.

They believe that the right to rule..comes from god.

Yep.

Conservatives hold the notion that they can determine who is and who isn't "worthy".

It's a theocrat thing.

They believe that the right to rule..comes from god.
if they truly believe that, then God PUT obama in power....I doubt they'd agree with that.... :eusa_whistle:

Did she naturalize as a U.S. Citizen before you were born or after? If she didn't naturalize before you were born then you are a U.S. citizen by virtue of the Constitutions 14th amendment but not a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 U.S. natural born Citizen.

Last edited:

You are a U.S. citizen by virtue of the Constitutions 14th amendment but not a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.
THE MOMENT I WAS BORN in the USA, i WAS A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE USA.....

There was no paperwork to fill out to request citizenship....

fyi....if you are BORN a citizen, then you are a natural born citizen...no paperwork involved.....no naturalization involved....

You are a U.S. citizen by virtue of the Constitutions 14th amendment but not a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen.

fyi....if you are BORN a citizen, then you are a natural born citizen...no paperwork involved.....no naturalization involved....

Was your Italian mother naturalized as a U.S. citizen before you were born or after?

Story:

By DAVID FIRESTONE

Aw, gee, but I'm sure you want it to be fair and legal, right?

Katherine Harris. What a sweetheart...

WitchKatherineHarris.jpg

This Shit’s So Good It Doesn’t Need a Catchy Headline: Exclusive Photos of Katherine Harris

Was your Italian mother naturalized as a U.S. citizen before you were born or after?
....she had applied for citizenship as soon as they got to the usa after they were married, i believe it took a couple of years before she received her citizenship so i believe i was born before she got it, but that does not matter....the way the courts have been interpreting the law, is born on usa soil, automatically you are a natural born citizen.... yes, even if neither of your parents are usa cits.... FOR THE MOST PART.

and i have read that basically, if when a child is BORN a citizen, and does not need naturalization to become a citizen, then they are born ''a natural born citizen'', even if born overseas to a citizen....like mccain born in panama, was born a ''natural born citizen'' and eligible to be president.....though, at the time mccain was born children born of citizens had to be naturalized, but shortly after he was born, they passed a law making it retroactive....so he is a natural born citizen

TODAY, THE LAW READS ANY CHILD BORN TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN overseas (with a few caveats) IS a citizen at birth, a natural born citizen....

obama's mother was a citizen, AND he was born in Hawaii....he is a NATURAL BORN citizen....

when he was born, he was automatically a citizen, thus a ''natural born'' citizen.

read our Naturalization Acts.... Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do a search on it and the subsequent acts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Last edited:

....she had applied for citizenship as soon as they got to the usa after they were married, i believe it took a couple of years before she received her citizenship so i believe i was born before she got it, but that does not matter....the way the courts have been interpreting the law, is born on usa soil, automatically you are a natural born citizen.... yes, even if neither of your parents are usa cits.... FOR THE MOST PART.

and i have read that basically, if when a child is BORN a citizen, and does not need naturalization to become a citizen, then they are born ''a natural born citizen'', even if born overseas to a citizen....like mccain born in panama, was born a ''natural born citizen'' and eligible to be president.....though, at the time mccain was born children born of citizens had to be naturalized, but shortly after he was born, they passed a law making it retroactive....so he is a natural born citizen

TODAY, THE LAW READS ANY CHILD BORN TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN overseas (with a few caveats) IS a citizen at birth, a natural born citizen....

obama's mother was a citizen, AND he was born in Hawaii....he is a NATURAL BORN citizen....

when he was born, he was automatically a citizen, thus a ''natural born'' citizen.

read our Naturalization Acts.... Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do a search on it and the subsequent acts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

No. You are a 14th Amendment U.S. Citizen. Also the 1790 Naturalization Act stated this:

"This act specifically forbids the Child of an American woman and a Foreign father from being considered an American citizen, unless the Father comes to America to becomes a citizen."

Forum List

Back