Oh My: Obama Ballot Challenge In Florida To Be Handled By Bush V Gore Ruling Judge

BIRTHERS.jpg

No. You are a 14th Amendment U.S. Citizen. Also the 1790 Naturalization Act stated this:

"This act specifically forbids the Child of an American woman and a Foreign father from being considered an American citizen, unless the Father comes to America to becomes a citizen."

Funny... here's a link to the text of the act...
naturalization laws 1790-1795
...and I don't see that phrase in there anywhere.

A friend and I ran into her in a cofee shop early one morning in 2000 during the election recount.

She didn't have her face fully on yet and was ugly as hell.

Later, we she saw us touring around the state capitol, I guess she got a little scared, because the capitol police stopped us and one of her secretaries asked what we were doing there and ran our ID's. The cops said "a lady" had seen us in the capitol and thought we looked suspicious. We had been gazing into her empty office, to which the door was open, staring at a painting on the wall. We had no idea it was even her office.

Last edited:
Was your Italian mother naturalized as a U.S. citizen before you were born or after?
....she had applied for citizenship as soon as they got to the usa after they were married, i believe it took a couple of years before she received her citizenship so i believe i was born before she got it, but that does not matter....the way the courts have been interpreting the law, is born on usa soil, automatically you are a natural born citizen.... yes, even if neither of your parents are usa cits.... FOR THE MOST PART.

and i have read that basically, if when a child is BORN a citizen, and does not need naturalization to become a citizen, then they are born ''a natural born citizen'', even if born overseas to a citizen....like mccain born in panama, was born a ''natural born citizen'' and eligible to be president.....though, at the time mccain was born children born of citizens had to be naturalized, but shortly after he was born, they passed a law making it retroactive....so he is a natural born citizen

TODAY, THE LAW READS ANY CHILD BORN TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN overseas (with a few caveats) IS a citizen at birth, a natural born citizen....

obama's mother was a citizen, AND he was born in Hawaii....he is a NATURAL BORN citizen....

when he was born, he was automatically a citizen, thus a ''natural born'' citizen.

read our Naturalization Acts.... Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do a search on it and the subsequent acts.

No. You are a 14th Amendment U.S. Citizen. Also the 1790 Naturalization Act stated this:

"This act specifically forbids the Child of an American woman and a Foreign father from being considered an American citizen, unless the Father comes to America to becomes a citizen."
nooooooooo....I am and have always been according to Law and the constitution, a Natural born Citizen....

YOU are CLUELESS on this topic and being FOOLED easily through your angst and hatred towards Obama....take a few breaths.....and stop being an ignoramus! Inform yourself.

Forum List

Back