Oh My... Bush, in a Shift, Accepts Concept of Iraq Timeline

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Jeepers, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Just when things couldnt get any worse for Mac, Bush goes and screws him again with another monster flip flop...

Tomato, tomata /Time line for withdrawl, time horizon for withdrawl... (time horizon.. wtf)... eh.. Bush once again shows his mastery of the english language..

MY God, this has to be the mother of all Flops... and I am talking about his position as well. Not just his presidency..

2. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
  3. Jeepers

Jeepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Who was it that was bringing the term Milqutoast to the debates here.. cause I think we have a good candidate for whom that word describes....

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    No one ever claimed there wasn't a 'general time horizon' for withdrawing troops. The problem was in setting numbers and dates. In fact, they've slowly been reducing the numbers since the surge began having successes.

5. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    Jeepers, the general time horizon covers McCain's wish to be there for 100 years. I think old Dubya is actually helping McCain out here by agreeing with him.

:D

6. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    Oh, and al-Malaki supports a 16 month timeline for withdrawal.

Iraqi PM backs Obama troop exit plan: report | Reuters

7. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,375
  8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    GMAFB. All you're proving here is that no matter what Bush does, he's wrong in your eyes and going to be ridiculed. If he says no, it's the "bring our boys home/we don't want to be there forever" chant. If he agrees to a timeline for for withdrawal he's a "flip-flopper".

Explain again why Obama altering HIS stance on Iraq due to circumstances is just too cool while Bush doing so is a flip-flop ....

Nevermind. You're just a partisan hack and a hypocrite. No explanation necessary for the obvious.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,217
    The Iraqis are calling bush's hand. They don't want US troops ther open ended. It sounds like al-Maliki may have cooked it up with Obama cause 16 month is what he has been saying.

Now will McCain adjust his "100 year" stance? And if he does will the Democrats ridicule him for flip flopping like the GOP slammed Obama recently?

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    Simply amazing you leftbots are as stupid as shit. Bush has always said we would stay till the job was done. Iraq runs Iraq, which is also what Bush wanted. Iraq wants to negotiate. And you TARDS claim Bush has back tracked. I guess that is because your claim he was gonna ignore the wishes of said Government can not be run any more. Right.

Unbelieveable. I know you are NOT this stupid, well rather I hope you are not. Your little game of make believe is crumbling before your very eyes. We haven't lost in Iraq as you have insisted we will and we have not created a puppet government that you claimed we did. Bush is doing JUST what he promised to do, but you losers can not win if he does that, so this charade he is back tracking.

Give me a break. Go peddle your lies to some one else. I am sure there are enough dumb shits out there to buy your bullshit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1