Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

most people don't swear unless angry or in the throws of passion.

It's mafia. Let's keep it to the anger. I don't want to hear about anyone's throes of passion. :wink:

Damn it, all this cock-blocking is pissing me off.

Better?

That just confused me. o_O

That said all kinds of weird things about you.
most people don't swear unless angry or in the throws of passion.

It's mafia. Let's keep it to the anger. I don't want to hear about anyone's throes of passion. :wink:

Damn it, all this cock-blocking is pissing me off.

Better?

That just confused me. o_O

That's what I do.

On an unrelated note, why do you town read me over a behavior that is easily emulated as scum?

I'm weird. Sue me.

Because you are acting like you did in game 6 as town and like you acted in 1539 when you were town and Wake and I were scum.

Irritable, annoying, and in your face.

You know being you. No appeasy-buddy buddy stuff.

He acted that way (in your face/irritable) in the game he played scum, but acted a different way with you in your hood. I don't know if you saw it or not, or remember it- I am not calling him scum, but I think town reading someone so quickly can hurt us. Unless I misunderstood Aye's set-up, but I don't think I did- (anyone, correct me if I am wrong) -Scum get to kill us each night and so does the serial killer- we lose two of us each night. This set-up reminds me of the Palace Game and we are looking to figure out different teams. We are already behind the eight ball in this set up and scum have a leg up, so we need to be open to all possibilities- just my two cents.

Holy crap - the game just started and we are on page 13 already.

Give me some time to catch up...

page 13? The way this forum is set up I miss posts I swear were not there before, but only maybe a page- something like 7-10 posts at most, if we are on page 13, there are a lot missing for me, I see page 5.

Holy crap - the game just started and we are on page 13 already.

Give me some time to catch up...

page 13? The way this forum is set up I miss posts I swear were not there before, but only maybe a page- something like 7-10 posts at most, if we are on page 13, there are a lot missing for me, I see page 5.

You can alter the number of posts you see per page in your User Profile.

I'm n page 5, it's the default setting.

g6IRG92.png

Not much to go on in the first 14 pages.

Wake is really making me think he is scum. Not so much that I am sure yet but certainly leaning that direction.
House is leaning town for the time being.
Wolf is a little scummy but then again, I am not used to cordial wolf. Its to early to tell there.

Forum List

Back