Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I would request a PL on myself for all my anti-town play. I think there's enough agreement that I keep messing up and I can go along with this.

And if you're town, why would you request to be lynched, when we need to look for and lynch scum? What makes you a better candidate over tn?

In normal circumstances I'd be one of the first to yell that we need to lynch someone on day 1 to get the info on the flip. But this game is different. With 2 scum teams we have the potential to lose 2 townies every night. Day 1 lynches almost always get a townsperson. So we could be looking at 3 dead townies for day 2.

If we were more consolidated on a lynch candidate, I wouldn't bring this up. But this first day has been pretty crazy and I don't see any real obvious scum at this point. I think it would be better to no lynch and see what the night brings.

I have asked for a PL and mentioned it to Wake. This game is not for me. I won't be signing up again. Good luck guys.

I will
I would request a PL on myself for all my anti-town play. I think there's enough agreement that I keep messing up and I can go along with this.

And if you're town, why would you request to be lynched, when we need to look for and lynch scum? What makes you a better candidate over tn?

Because I messed up and it was explained to me why. I don't see much benefit to keeping me in the game. I should go. And does nobody read around here why TN is a horrible candidate? I have mentioned it to Wake as well that this game is just not for me. I should not keep signing up. I'm not the right personality type for it.

I will even be willing to vote myself if needed to help with a NL. This is not drama but honesty.

Had MeBelle been more focused Cafe would not have been lynched in just over an hour. She may have made a better final vote in the game as well.

vote: MeBelle

Well, for once you are making a decision that sounds town to me, can't understand why you were coming after me when people that don't participate seem more apt. Perhaps you are Town, or, you have just made the wisest post and caused me to re-focus.

vote: MeBelle
You REPEATEDLY demand that grandma is scum and then go for a policy lynch rather than the scum lynch that you are claiming? Not only that but you are jumping on the wagon that your so called scum pick is on.

Your actions makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

She has been high on my Scum list, but since most don't think so, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not arrogant to not admit that I may be wrong. Why are you so quick to defend MeBelle? Is she Scum with you and you are trying to defend her non-play that has gotten her a pass in prior games.

You're beginning to sound more and more like Scum yourself. Perhaps you and MeBelle are one of the Scum Teams? Your actions make real Scum sense.

No, they are not scum as I can tell you for sure...

- Blockade

TN5421

Moonglow, AyeCan'tSeeYou

I agree with Aye, but I don't think Moonglow is Town. After Wake revealed that Scum
Right, Aye is so clever. The way she played around with that vote was foolish at best and a scummy move. You know what, you guys figure it out. I apparently can't use a good strategy here because you guys don't read all the posts either or listen. I am not set on Aye. I am set on a scummy spot on that wagon to vote for. But that isn't going to work I see and now the likelihood of a NL is greater because no one can pick up on what I was trying to do. I would also be fine with lynching mebelle. She's useless and we need people who are going to play and participate.

So, vote for who you want and I'll go along as long as it isn't someone I feel is town. Mertex, you can't read either if you still think TN is getting lynched. He'd need 4 more votes and Moonglow and Aye can't vote for him today.

Damn, this software is to blame. I have been reading all the posts and thought I was to the end, because that is how it appeared, and after I posted explanations and such, I come back to the thread and find a bunch of other posts that would have made my posts unnecessary.

I give up.....I don't know where the hell we are at this point.

The reason I thought Aye was clever and think she is Town is because as a Townie myself, she was one that came to my defense against Grandma. If she had been Scum, she would have jumped on the opportunity to go along with Grandma's lie. Now I don't know if Grandma was really coming after me because she is Scum or because she had the same strong vibes that I'm Scum that I have that she's Scum. And, no, I'm not Scum, but I'll have to go back and reread all the posts before I can say who stands out. But, those that don't participate are not helpful to Town, and if we are going to lynch a Townie, we might as well lynch someone that doesn't help Town.

I can't use your neighborhood QT but I do agree with the last line in your post.

Well think of it this way. They could have agreed with Grandma if they were both Scum and I would have been lynched because that would have been way too much against me.

Either way, it looks to me they were speaking the truth. But now, it's possible that Grandma misread my not being on the QT when she was as me being scum. I was really busy and just had a few minutes here and there to post, and coming into the thread takes a lot of time because there are a lot of posts to read.
I never trusted the QT anyway, and I didn't want to lie when they were questioning me, and I didn't.

Absorbing things.

Need time to process.

VC incoming.

I have asked for a PL and mentioned it to Wake. This game is not for me. I won't be signing up again. Good luck guys.

I will

Because I messed up and it was explained to me why. I don't see much benefit to keeping me in the game. I should go. And does nobody read around here why TN is a horrible candidate? I have mentioned it to Wake as well that this game is just not for me. I should not keep signing up. I'm not the right personality type for it.

I will even be willing to vote myself if needed to help with a NL. This is not drama but honesty.

Look at the game in another way if it gets to be too much. Instead of looking at reasons why someone 'must' be scum, look at why they are town. Every player says/does things that could be seem as 'scummy' by all, which is what we almost always read about in here. Flip it around and look for the opposite. Use that to narrow the field.

Been rereading the vote changes last night. I am a bit confused by House's change in vote.

In post 1351, House says he is voting for TN because the whole TN/Mertex situation and he thinks TN is scum. By 1375, he unvotes. I don't really see anything between those posts that helps me understand why.

I would like a little more info on what changed between those to posts. House?

This damn software. I started to answer a post and then changed my mind....I erased it, and when I posted my response to Wolf, part of my first comment to another post came out...WTF!

Since we can't edit, I cannot take it off and it doesn't make sense, so just disregard my statement in my previous post:

"I agree with Aye, but I don't think Moonglow is Town. After Wake revealed that Scum"

because not having the rest of it might confuse you. I had erased it because I had misunderstood what Wolf said, and what I was going to say didn't apply.

Everyone be careful when you post that you do a preview and only that which you want on that post is on that post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back