Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

id like to hear from more of our newbs.

sgt hasn't done much other than vote for me without a reason.

house has been only defending his avatar pic that I've seen.

I haven't seen much from bob at all. I'll have to review the thread again.

what do you guys think of this moonglow thing? Who are your scum picks so far?

Eh. I'm just watching the fireworks and trying to make sense of things at this point, to be honest.
smiley-laughing002.gif

Also, you're the freakin' Avatar, dude! "Obvscum." lol

Also, Fire mafia can't kill ice mafia and ice mafia can't fire mafia, but they know if they targeted each other and the attack failed that the other is opposing mafia. And they can't target the same townie. So, this means if scum try to kill each other, they will someone have to get that other mafia member lynched. Just noting this.

Eh. I'm just watching the fireworks and trying to make sense of things at this point, to be honest.
smiley-laughing002.gif

says the one with Mr. Smith as an avatar - lol.

Looks like CK brought back nested quotes though - awesome.

So you're the reason Wake gave us a safeclaim in game 3.
3scum5me

I would be extremely suspicious of you if you DID 100% townread me, so no worries there.

No idea what 3scum5me means. But sort of as to the first part. I brought the idea into our neighborhood QT to gauge the reaction. After we discussed it a bit, Wake entered the conversation asking us not to do it and arguing against it. I was fine with not using it--I just wanted the reaction from my neighbors to the idea, but RD really seemed intent on still using it. All I knew was that that the set up said no role PM's and then Wake suddenly put the role PM in the death scenes. He and I have gone round and round since Game 2 about whether or not a mod should be involving themselves in anyway in an ongoing game and he had told me he would confine himself in Game 3 and did not. That was not the only issue between us in that game. He somehow cannot seem to nudge without elbowing my gameplay in the face which is why I won't play here unless he needs a sub in an ongoing game. I gave him a chance in game 3 to change and he did not. Just tired of it happening and tired of fighting about it.

Also, Fire mafia can't kill ice mafia and ice mafia can't fire mafia, but they know if they targeted each other and the attack failed that the other is opposing mafia. And they can't target the same townie. So, this means if scum try to kill each other, they will someone have to get that other mafia member lynched. Just noting this.

How do you know this? Seems awfully unfair to town if they cannot kill each other but get two possible kills on us a night. I hope you are wrong.

the rules are clear that the two scum teams can't kill one another. Their elemental powers cancel each other out.

@sameech-check post #2 under special game details-everyone else should too.

I

Thanks. I missed or forgot that part. We're probably screwed unless we have a multi-shot vig/multiple vigs. Certainly ups the price of a mislynch quite considerably.
Yes, very much so.

that is why I think town is more of a chew toy right now :sad: We will see with the abilities though - we might have some strong ones out there to play with and even the score.

It is vexing me though as to finding scum on day one - never an easy or likely task and it happens to be more critical this time around.

smiley-laughing002.gif

says the one with Mr. Smith as an avatar - lol.

Looks like CK brought back nested quotes though - awesome.

"But how can you vote to lynch someone if you do not have the fingers to type..."

agent_smith.jpg

lol

Yes, very much so.

that is why I think town is more of a chew toy right now :sad: We will see with the abilities though - we might have some strong ones out there to play with and even the score.

It is vexing me though as to finding scum on day one - never an easy or likely task and it happens to be more critical this time around.

Well hopefully there are town members who have some a hell of a lot more advantageous than mine that is for sure. Geez. We are never going to win a full game.

Yes, very much so.

Well hopefully there are town members who have some a hell of a lot more advantageous than mine that is for sure. Geez. We are never going to win a full game.

We would have won Game 3 if it wasn't cut short.

I already explained why I asked those questions. Discussion, reaction testing, and to introduce RQS here. If you think I'd do that as scum, with those questions, then you underestimate me. I don't care if people like it or not. That wasn't the point. I was pretty sure it would aggravate some. Particularly scum. You can try to mislynch me over it. That would be fine as long as those pushing for my mislynch are lynched next. Because right now, scum would most definitely see me as an easy mislynch. After my town flip, they can be next. I'll catch scum any way I have to. It's obvious the other ways we've tried haven't worked. I'll take a town win any way I can.

I did a search on tn's posts and yours, and only from yesterday tn only had 2 pages while you had about 6....seems like you do like to talk.
I didn't mind you asking the questions, I thought it was a bit mundane because for sure Scum is not going to come out and admit they are Scum. But what I find curious is that you readily accused some of us as being Scum just because we were questioning whether or not Moon was confirmed Town. Someone said you were playing your Town game, but I remember when we were Scum in game 3, you did the same thing you are doing here....you accused Ropey (who was Town) of being Scum and quickly got yourself labeled as Scum making it difficult for the rest of Scum to stay hidden. With your drama, you appear to be doing the same thing here and tn is madly trying to diffuse it.

While this makes me almost certain moonglow is town, this should also be modkilled ASAP

While you accused Cafe, me and House of being Scum, I noticed that you placed tn on the Town side - and he was the one that first suggested that Moon be modkilled. Why would my suggestion that we could still vote for Moon all of a sudden make me more Scum-like than tn who actually wanted him killed?

Tn also voted for you, something that Scum likes to do early on to appear to distance themselves from their partners, and later they move their vote to a townie. I think here he was trying to cover for you by claiming a "misunderstanding."
Vote: Wolfsister77

You know better than this but keep pushing a misunderstanding.

Here, you claim that House, Sgt, and my reactions are pretty calm and you're getting a town vibe from House, but I guess Me and Sgt somehow still sound like Scum? You say you're a little suspicious of the over-reactors - when you are an over-reactor yourself?
Right now, the reactions of Moonglow, TN, and Cafe to those questions are a little extreme.

While Mertex, House, Sgt_Garth were pretty calm. I'm getting a pretty good town vibe from House right now.

I'm a little suspicious of the over reactors.

Here you quickly protect TN (I'm sure Grandma was thrown in because she was agreeing with you and in my opinion someone to make it look like tn isn't the only one you are protecting), while insinuating that the rest of us didn't know our Town win condition thus making us instant Scum suspects?
OK, I've seen enough. Anyone that got a role PM for a town role would know that what Moonglow posted was the exact wording from the town aligned role PM's. It was only a partial quote and didn't say roles or abilities which is why the game is continuing but it was worded exactly like the town role PM's are worded.

I know because I got one. It looks like TN and Grandma know too because they got one also.

Why don't the rest of you know this? Cafe, House, and Mertex?

Answer me that.

And here, we have yet another ringing endorsement from Tn. Even though tn claims you listened to his argument, you never really came after him like you did Me, House, Cafe and Sgt. Surprising?
Wolfsister, I made the mistake of assuming scum wouldn't have a safeclaim. The only part that is your fault is for listening to my argument, which made plenty of sense at the time and isn't something I blame you for.

Scum want to push a mislynch on you before the rest of the players realize you hardcore townslipped during that whole fiasco.

My Scum reads for right now are Tn and Wolfsister.

Mertex, you've already lost the argument.

Cafe, the MS rules are pretty strict regarding the quoting of PMs, plus MG has a habit of getting pinked. TN's stressing over it is a normal reaction.

You were saying......:rolleyes:

Mertex-You blaming me for scum not being able to be hidden in game 3 is as bad as Aye saying town would of won if it wasn't cut short. This is the kind of thing that stirs up trouble in these games. That game is over.

The rest of your post is easily explained if you re-read while paying attention. It's not that hard to figure out what happened.

And my talking is an issue why? Should I lurk and say nothing? How would that help?

If you are scumreading myself and TN, why aren't you voting for one of us then?

Pick me. I dare you. Try to mislynch a townie and see what happens.

Forum List

Back