Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Mertex, asked and answered.

@MathBlade, I have lynched you in every game we have been in together bc I saw scum. I did not need convoluted plans to lynch you bc you spammed the thread and were anti town. Plus no one here knows your meta and I didn't even know your supposed rule.

Not sure if this'll make sense, so bear with me.

Sam said in a previous post he believes Avatar is scum. There aren't many ways to prove that, with the best one being a NK attempt on Avi and it not working because:
a) Avi is scum and the other team can't kill their opposites. In this case, that would mean Sam is scum as well.
b) Those that targeted Avi were jailed. In which case, we need to know who was jailed, if that's actually what happened.
c) Avi was protected by another player. If it was a one-shot protect, we need to know this is what happened.

It makes perfect sense. We absolutely must know who was protected last night. This will help town with valuable info. and anyone that doesn't want to do this is highly suspect. Good post.
I agree we need to know if anyone else was protected.

She wouldn't even know if icescum had attacked her, according to Wake.

The people who were targeted were not informed if the attack failed.
Wake said that you are not informed if you are targeted. SR claims that wake informed here that she is no longer immune. Those are two different things and I can see how both might very well be true. SR is assuming that her one shot protection is gone because it was used. I think that is a fair assumption. That said, SR is playing VERY differently than usual and much of the neighborhood chatter with her has made me very suspicious of her for the same reasons that Math has.

BTW, we still have no claims of jailers last night. Can you confirm that you did not target Rosie with one of those keys? If you didn't then we have 2 jailers out there and I am going to assume that neither selected a target because they are not mentioning if they did.

Keeping silent about selecting a target at this point is very damaging to town and dumb. If you are a jailer AND used your ability then let us know who you protected - it could very well lend us some information on who was targeted.

That's not the way the keys work, unfortunately. I don't select the targets to be jailed.

I simply give them out to other players, so they can make the call.

I gave the keys out, but I don't if the players I gave them to actually used the them.

W

Wake said that you are not informed if you are targeted. SR claims that wake informed here that she is no longer immune. Those are two different things and I can see how both might very well be true. SR is assuming that her one shot protection is gone because it was used. I think that is a fair assumption. That said, SR is playing VERY differently than usual and much of the neighborhood chatter with her has made me very suspicious of her for the same reasons that Math has.

BTW, we still have no claims of jailers last night. Can you confirm that you did not target Rosie with one of those keys? If you didn't then we have 2 jailers out there and I am going to assume that neither selected a target because they are not mentioning if they did.

Keeping silent about selecting a target at this point is very damaging to town and dumb. If you are a jailer AND used your ability then let us know who you protected - it could very well lend us some information on who was targeted.

That's not the way the keys work, unfortunately. I don't select the targets to be jailed.

I gave the keys out, but I don't if the players I gave them to actually used the them.
Well who did you give the keys to?

Don't tell us who you gave them to. We know Rosie got one. The others who used them last night have to tell us who they used them on. If they didn't, they need to stay silent.

My reads so far:

Scum:
Mertex
Should have been the target last night but wasn't and that does not make any sense. She is also in Rosie's 'hood where at least one scum most certainly is. Then again, I really suspect that entire hood and not all of them are going to be scum. Mertex is the highest on my suspect list though.

AyeCantSeeYou:
Asked to reveal our roles in central - the reason that Rosie was killed. VERY suspect to me. Aye is giving me an all around scum read right now.

tn5421
The activity with Mertex is very scummy. He set Mertex up as the fire target and claimed that it was 'protecting' her. He slapped up a few tables and then never really expounded on what they were supposed to mean only demanding that me and Ma(MathBlade) needed to be lynched because we hadn't voted yet. I HAD voted. He didn't engage this 'reasoning' after me and Avatar pointed this out. IOW, ran away from any notice. Then he disappears after being the top suspect only saved from a lynch because wolf used her ability in one of the most anti-town moves yet.

Grandma
Her play heavily reminds me of last game - aggressively chasing players when she is under suspicion and disappearing afterward without cause or reason as soon as the heat dissipates. Also makes a rather large fumble in misinformation when hunting after Mertex.

Shaitra
Meta has changed to much and she simply does not ring as really trying to help[ town atm. That makes me question weather or not she is scum. At the bottom of my scum reads atm.

Null:
CafeAuLait:
been gone all game so nothing to really read.

House
Re-evaluating my scum reads on house after his last defense of his actions. Not so sure about House anymore.

Sameech seems convinced but I am not. His reasoning simply is not strong enough. I get town from Avatar but he is known for being good at duplicity(damn lawyers :D ) so I have an overall null on him at this moment.

The rest seem mostly town. Despite the massively anti-town plays I see from wolf they seem rather standard town play for her. Sam is also seems town. It is standard for him to play in the manner that he is particularly with Avatar. Once he determines you are scum he guns for you rather aggressively as he has done with Avatar. Gath seems townish if quiet. math also seems town.

Don't tell us who you gave them to. We know Rosie got one. The others who used them last night have to tell us who they used them on. If they didn't, they need to stay silent.

Yea. Exactly.

If they want to tell, they can go right ahead and do so. I'm not going to volunteer that information for them, however.

We haven't been revealing that kind of thing so far. There's no reason to start now.

FoS me all you want. I don't give a shit. I've got nothing to hide and nothing to prove. I'm not swallowing any lies. I'm trying to put together pieces of a puzzle so I can make sure we lynch scum this time. If you want to FoS a townie, you are wasting your time. Instead of telling everyone who is suspicious of you that they must be scum, how about you cooperate with town-that is, if you are in fact town.

You are swallowing lies. Both Aye and Rosie confirmed that Grandma had lied when she said that I failed to reveal my ability. You quickly voted for me then. Now you claim that you can't use what is in QT, but you sure used what Grandma posted about the QT. Rosie flipped Town, so we know she had no reason to lie.

Grandma accused me of not shielding Rosie when she knew that Rosie could not be protected, because she posted that in the QT....that's another lie, and you are swallowing it. Aye confirmed that too. The only reason you would be doing that is if you are trying to help Scum, or you are Scum.

SR has accused me of not activating my ability. When I posted the actual post that reveals that I did, she changed her accusation to some "what if" malarky. Then you claim that you believe SR?

You've voted for 4 different people, just like I have. So, don't be using that trite expression that Grandma has been using, that I tell everyone that is suspicious of me that they are Scum, because apparently you've done it the same number of times as I have.

Stop lying about me. I never accused those voting for me or FoSing me or calling me scum outright of being scum. I said I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide and nothing to prove. It's not my job to prove I'm town. That's scum's job. My job is to scumhunt and find the most likely scum target to lynch.

You can take yourself off the list by telling us who you protected. I've asked you numerous times and you won't. That is highly suspect.

I never swallowed any lies by anyone. I am thinking for myself and have my own reasons for voting you at this time.

Work with town if you are in fact town. If you don't, you need to die. Period. I'm tired of town losing. So if you are town, help me get a win this time. It's as simple as that.

My reads so far:

Scum:
AyeCantSeeYou:
Asked to reveal our roles in central - the reason that Rosie was killed. VERY suspect to me. Aye is giving me an all around scum read right now.

If you suspect me, then vote for me, make a case, and get me lynched. I will flip town - VT. After I'm out, you can go and concentrate on someone else.

*sigh*

Am I speaking Greek here. Everyone seems to be misunderstanding what I am stating.
I never asked if you jailed Rosie - I asked if you GAVE her the ability. That would tell us if we lost 2 jailers with that kill or not. I gave one to her so I know we lost at least one. Did you do the same? If so, we really screwed ourselves.

If not, then we still have a few jailers. I certainly DO NOT want you to reveal who you gave them to, that would be really bad. I was just asking if you gave one to Rosie.

The last paragraph was not to you but to those that were actually given the ability. IF they used the ability then the NEED to speak up. It could SIGNIFICANTLY narrow down the possible ice scum targets. If they didn't use them then they should remain silent.

*sigh*

Am I speaking Greek here. Everyone seems to be misunderstanding what I am stating.
I never asked if you jailed Rosie - I asked if you GAVE her the ability. That would tell us if we lost 2 jailers with that kill or not. I gave one to her so I know we lost at least one. Did you do the same? If so, we really screwed ourselves.

If not, then we still have a few jailers. I certainly DO NOT want you to reveal who you gave them to, that would be really bad. I was just asking if you gave one to Rosie.

The last paragraph was not to you but to those that were actually given the ability. IF they used the ability then the NEED to speak up. It could SIGNIFICANTLY narrow down the possible ice scum targets. If they didn't use them then they should remain silent.

In that case, no, I did not give a key to Rosie.

I was mostly responding to Scarlet, BTW, not you. ;)

I disagree. The reason being if by some small chance scum have an ability stealer then scum could be jailed last night.

Given how few targets there were that could be killed, jailors not using is surprising.

Fire scum has at least 5 immunes (icescum+ firescum +fireproof townie). So does icescum (and that's supposing a lot of overlap. Grandma is not likely to bescum. So that's five per side. If TN isn't ice scum (he is), Mertex, and Mertex's shield if isn't icescum (yeah right), that's 8 immune ppl.

Yea. Exactly.

If they want to tell, they can go right ahead and do so. I'm not going to volunteer that information for them, however.

We haven't been revealing that kind of thing so far. There's no reason to start now.

Basically, if someone has a key and didn't use it, they could be a target which is why they should say nothing. It's a one shot ability so if they did, they need to tell us who they protected and Mertex does too because her ability is one shot. This can not be stressed enough and I will not let this go until I find out.

Given we lack the same immunities tonight (Grandma and Mertex) any jailed targets should be jailed again. Same for roleblocks.

Central hood has a roleblock and I do not think Sgt has any more keys. Central can roleblock the jailed party. If an icekill happens, we know that party is less likely to be scum.

If no one is jailed, then we're left with icescum killed an immune player or me. We have eliminated almost everything else.

Forum List

Back