Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Sometimes a no risk lie helps town the best. :facepalm:

For example, if an everynight cop has a guilty on scum, theyclaim they are a one shot cop. It is a lie. Scum ignore the everynight cop. To town, they do not care. A guilty is a guilty.

:cool: Tn is towny to me and Avatar is scummy. Tn looks to have put a whole ton of effort into charts while they could be scum for it I tend to believe helping discussion further along is protown.

Avatar is scummy to be for multpile reasons. Lots of not taking much of a stand on anything and their vote coming towards the end of Moonglow's voting pattern. Seems to be a lot of I will let chaos flow around me. Interacts with almost everyone but you. Likely scum partner of you for no comms in the thread.

Sameech depends on if they are telling the truth. If they are lying then my hypothesis for Avatar scum weakens, if truth telling it strengthens.

For now my vote is on the person who has to have the mod be a liar for their story to work.
This interests me because you are keying into the same things that Sam has been keying into with Avi.

Avi warrants another look.

Of note:
the Mertex wagon has moved WAYYYYY to fast. We are not close to the deadline at all.

@Wolfsister77 please explain to me how me telling you who I shielded is going to help you decide whether I was helping Town or not. When you are able to tell me that my mentioning the name of the person I shielded is going to help you figure out who's Scum, I will gladly tell you.

@Mertex I have 2 main reasons I'm voting for you. 1) You are one of the 3 in Rosie's hood that knew her role. Fire mafia killed her and I have to believe it's because someone knew she was the cop. The most likely are you, Aye, Grandma.
2) You won't share who you protected last night. I can see absolutely not justifiable reason for you to deny this info. to town. The more info. we have about what could of happened overnight, the better. Perhaps the person you protected was targeted by ice mafia-then perhaps that person could be considered not ice mafia. I'd like to know who used the jailers keys and who they jailed because they could be ice mafia targets or they could be ice mafia themselves because they were jailed. All these are one shot abilities so why not tell us? If you have used your jail keys-keep quiet. Otherwise, this info. can help us.

You don't know for a fact that I didn't use shield. You want me to name the person so that you can figure out why that person didn't die when Ice tried to take them out.
that info helps town BTW so lust spit it out already.

If you don't think so then post some damn logic for it already.

I was asking you to do a similar lie Sis.

FA, I agree with all your setup discussion but not all of your reads. We will need to talk.

I can see that and respect it. Two players having concerns over it takes my read to null for TN. My gut says town. Thread says scum. Split the difference since I have no meta for TN.
I should note that I believe that TN stated his charts were making a comeback before the game started. IOW, they would be here weather or not he pulled scum. I am not going to alter my read for TN based on charts - he uses them as a self preservation tool. If they had meaning then he would be discussing something WITH them rath4er than just throwing them um and demanding we lynch those who are not voting (which was inaccurate as well because he said I had not voted when I had).

Are you claiming twins!

Usually twins know each-other very well....

And you are calling SR (Scarlet Rage) scum...

Things that make you go hmmm....

FA - Twins in real life. Not the mafia role.

She is playing very different from times past. She also explicitly knows my "no lie" rule and asked anyway. :(

@Mertex aside from Grandma, who I do not forsee voting, who do you think is scum?

Because of all the lies that she has manufactured, Grandma remains at the top of my list.

Because of all the lies you've told on this thread, I see you as Scum, too.

Wolfsister, for telling me that she can't use anything from the QT even though it was verified by Rosie and Aye, and for swallowing the lies that Grandma is spewing when it has been verified that Grandma should have seen Rosie's post where she said protection shouldn't be wasted on her and still (Wolf) insisting that I should have protected her, she's highly suspect, FOS = Wolfsister.

FoS me all you want. I don't give a shit. I've got nothing to hide and nothing to prove. I'm not swallowing any lies. I'm trying to put together pieces of a puzzle so I can make sure we lynch scum this time. If you want to FoS a townie, you are wasting your time. Instead of telling everyone who is suspicious of you that they must be scum, how about you cooperate with town-that is, if you are in fact town.

No...I didn't. We never talk strategy out of fear of breaking the ongoing games rule Sis.

If I was aware, what gain is there by asking?

Question for everyone - Where is TN? Why isn't he posting in the thread, like he had been since the game started? He used his ability on Mertex, tells SR to not lynch Mertex on Day 1, then disappears? Not exactly town behavior, is it?

@tn5421 Please explain your earlier charts. I tagged you and told you that I can scroll them if I reply to post. I would like to know if your charts are IIOA or if they are meant to help town. If they are IIOA like you did in game 2, then that will tell me something. Also, Cafe says you aren't posting in your neighborhood. Explain why not. Explain to us why you are posting at the main site-yes, I see you there also, and not here. For those that don't know-IIOA is information instead of analysis, a scum tactic.

Indeed IIoA is a scum tactic. I bet many were hiding just posting role spec yesterday. There was oodles.

That is why I asked my sister to do a dayvig. Sameech would have freaked and we would have seen where the votes fell.

No...I didn't. We never talk strategy out of fear of breaking the ongoing games rule Sis.

If I was aware, what gain is there by asking?

I have told you post completion numerous times :(

And what was to gain was three fold:
1) Break meta you could use it to mislynch me.
2) Have a lot of chaos you can hide behind.
3) See if I would be your puppet that would do your bidding since I had not read any of the thread at that point.

FoS me all you want. I don't give a shit. I've got nothing to hide and nothing to prove. I'm not swallowing any lies. I'm trying to put together pieces of a puzzle so I can make sure we lynch scum this time. If you want to FoS a townie, you are wasting your time. Instead of telling everyone who is suspicious of you that they must be scum, how about you cooperate with town-that is, if you are in fact town.

You are swallowing lies. Both Aye and Rosie confirmed that Grandma had lied when she said that I failed to reveal my ability. You quickly voted for me then. Now you claim that you can't use what is in QT, but you sure used what Grandma posted about the QT. Rosie flipped Town, so we know she had no reason to lie.

Grandma accused me of not shielding Rosie when she knew that Rosie could not be protected, because she posted that in the QT....that's another lie, and you are swallowing it. Aye confirmed that too. The only reason you would be doing that is if you are trying to help Scum, or you are Scum.

SR has accused me of not activating my ability. When I posted the actual post that reveals that I did, she changed her accusation to some "what if" malarky. Then you claim that you believe SR?

You've voted for 4 different people, just like I have. So, don't be using that trite expression that Grandma has been using, that I tell everyone that is suspicious of me that they are Scum, because apparently you've done it the same number of times as I have.

Not sure if this'll make sense, so bear with me.

Sam said in a previous post he believes Avatar is scum. There aren't many ways to prove that, with the best one being a NK attempt on Avi and it not working because:
a) Avi is scum and the other team can't kill their opposites. In this case, that would mean Sam is scum as well.
b) Those that targeted Avi were jailed. In which case, we need to know who was jailed, if that's actually what happened.
c) Avi was protected by another player. If it was a one-shot protect, we need to know this is what happened.

Actually all we have is

Sam said in a previous post he believes Avatar is scum. There aren't many ways to prove that, with the best one being a NK attempt on Avi and it not working because:
a) Avi is scum and the other team can't kill their opposites. In this case, that would mean Sam is scum as well.
b) Those that targeted Avi were jailed. In which case, we need to know who was jailed, if that's actually what happened.
c) Avi was protected by another player. If it was a one-shot protect, we need to know this is what happened.
Half right. His statement was that Avatar did the kill on Rosie.

To know that, Sameech would be claiming Tracker or somesuch. Tracker has never existed in this setup before. Nor has iceproof townie. Cops and trackers rarely exist in yhe same setup. He could also claim to have watched Rosie

You are swallowing lies. Both Aye and Rosie confirmed that Grandma had lied when she said that I failed to reveal my ability. You quickly voted for me then. Now you claim that you can't use what is in QT, but you sure used what Grandma posted about the QT. Rosie flipped Town, so we know she had no reason to lie.

Grandma accused me of not shielding Rosie when she knew that Rosie could not be protected, because she posted that in the QT....that's another lie, and you are swallowing it. Aye confirmed that too. The only reason you would be doing that is if you are trying to help Scum, or you are Scum.

SR has accused me of not activating my ability. When I posted the actual post that reveals that I did, she changed her accusation to some "what if" malarky. Then you claim that you believe SR?

You've voted for 4 different people, just like I have. So, don't be using that trite expression that Grandma has been using, that I tell everyone that is suspicious of me that they are Scum, because apparently you've done it the same number of times as I have.

Answer the post I tagged you in please. The more you avoid this, the more I am suspicious of you.

It makes perfect sense. We absolutely must know who was protected last night. This will help town with valuable info. and anyone that doesn't want to do this is highly suspect. Good post.

Forum List

Back