Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

It has been fun but I need to sleep.

I love it when a plan comes together. Even if I am lynched, we will beat the scum. :)

Not unless we lynch Avatar. He is the one who took down Rosie during the night. Don't believe me, lynch me.

@Scarlett

Why do you believe you were targeted last night? Did you say something in your neighborhood that would have made you a target for scum?

@Aye (I hope I got that nickname right) yes. One post about asking an opinion about Sam's posts. Another reason I wanted to know who Sam was.

@Avatar4321 I brought it up first in thread because asking a player to lie on their first introduction to a group of players seems really scummy. She didn't give a good explanation other than reactions which well because I know no one's meta are useless to me. She brought it up almost immediately when I replaced in like she could order me around because I haven't finished reading the thread yet. Not even a howdy neighbor in the thread :(

@sameech how do you know Rosie was shot by Avatar?

@All -- Oh yeah lynch Scarlet Rage. She says she knows she was targeted last night but Wade says she couldn't know.

icey%20chariot.jpg

Vote Count 2.1

Mertex (4): FA_Q2, Grandma, ScarletRage, Wolfsister77
ScarletRage (2): Mathblade, House
Grandma (1): Mertex

Not Voting (6):
AyeCantSeeYou, tn5421, Sgt_Gath, Avatar4321, Shaitra, CafeAuLait

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/6/14, @2pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14

Logical deduction does it. I was pushing Mertex and I tend to get attacked early due to my experience. The jailkeep FA did was not mentioned in the hood at all.

I believe I was targeted because I was pushing Mertex and Mertex is ice scum. I cannot discount that Mertex looks good as fire scum though too because of those coincidences. Let's suppose Mertex flips fire rather thsn ice like I predict.

Roleblock me. If last fire wants to frame me, they must no kill. If ice scum wants to kill me, they'll prove my honesty.

Avatar, a scum claiming ice immune and relying on fire immune claim requires a suicidalscumteam claiming, putting huge targets on their back for zero gain. If either flips scum, gg. I had zero votes and zero duspicion on me. Makes zero sense.

Wake that vc is wrong. Both Grandma and I are voting Mertex.

FA has commented on my crumbing plan. He didn't see what

Logical deduction does it. I was pushing Mertex and I tend to get attacked early due to my experience. The jailkeep FA did was not mentioned in the hood at all.

I believe I was targeted because I was pushing Mertex and Mertex is ice scum. I cannot discount that Mertex looks good as fire scum though too because of those coincidences. Let's suppose Mertex flips fire rather thsn ice like I predict.

Roleblock me. If last fire wants to frame me, they must no kill. If ice scum wants to kill me, they'll prove my honesty.

Avatar, a scum claiming ice immune and relying on fire immune claim requires a suicidalscumteam claiming, putting huge targets on their back for zero gain. If either flips scum, gg. I had zero votes and zero duspicion on me. Makes zero sense.

Wake that vc is wrong. Both Grandma and I are voting Mertex.

FA has commented on my crumbing plan. He didn't see what

Convoluted way of saying...Mod outed I am a liar but please don't lynch me!!!

I am not. I am pretty sure I was attacked. ;)

Yes, Martians could have stolen my one shot vest via hacking.

Why would I just dpontaneously claim if I had zero clue? That would be beyond stupid.

It has been fun but I need to sleep.

I love it when a plan comes together. Even if I am lynched, we will beat the scum. :)

Not unless we lynch Avatar. He is the one who took down Rosie during the night. Don't believe me, lynch me.

Sam I didn't kill Rosie. I'm not scum. If you don't believe me, lynch me but don't be surprised when the town loses again because you wasted your time with me when we could be scum hunting

I am not. I am pretty sure I was attacked. ;)

Yes, Martians could have stolen my one shot vest via hacking.

Why would I just spontaneously claim if I had zero clue? That would be beyond stupid.

Quote above spelling error fixed. It annoyed me.

I don't explain people. 3/4ths of the actions I think are crazy are sane and vice versa. I think if I have to explain it though it'd probably be because you are making shit up.

You can't know that you were shot which is the premise to your claim because Wake said so. Trust of Mod > Trust of Player every fucking time.

About Mertex/Grandma -- I think Mertex is having a lynch attempt run up by scum by almost the same set of players as before. Grandma null read, if I had to pick town or scum I'd pick town but I am really not confident in my read of them yet.

Lol. I wasn't notified of attacks on me. I was told I do not have a vest. Keep fishing.

You cannot explain my actions in terms of rational scum play bc I am not scum. ;)

I have faith that I will be vindicated by the fieproof townie if I get run up.

All we have to do is lynch one firescum and I become conftown.

Yet I push the player I think is ice (but yhe group thinks is fire).

New Topics

Forum List

Back