Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I've got a preview of what the chart is going to look like later on.

PlayersSameechCafeAuLaitAvatar4321AyeCantSeeYoutn5421FA_Q2sgt_gathmoonglowShaitraGrandmaMertexRosieSMeBelle60BobPlumpHouseWolfsister77
vc1.1Not VotingHouseWolfsister77sgt_gathWolfsister77Not VotingAvatar4321Wolfsister77Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaittn5421
vc1.2CafeAuLaitHouseNot Votingsgt_gathmoonglowNot VotingAvatar4321tn5421Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaitmoonglow
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I just want to let @tn5421 know, that I can scroll bar through the entire chart when I hit reply to post and use my scrollbar at the bottom of the post.

Just letting you know.

Mertex is a scum lynch not a policy one.

Moonglow is town. So not voting him.
I DISAGREE, YOUR READS THIS GAME ARE BAD.
Oh yeah, when the game started you claimed I was a confirmed Townie, but now you flip flop, where I have contended all along that you are scum and always will...mn matter how much your scummy partner Wolfie tries to protect you...

:banned03:

@Mertex

did you activate the Shield ability you stole?
Yes she did. I did not track down the post but it was there. Of note is that the ability gave her the one shot meatshield ability to be activated during the night phase. There is absolutely no way whatsoever for town to know or verify if she actually uses and targets someone with it (short of roles or powers that track or something similar).

Before anyone goes off thinking I'm lying....I activated it, but I have to pm Wake the name of the person that I am going to use it on. I have to wait until I see who is going to be lynched before submitting the PM, no sense in wasting it on someone that is doomed to be lynched.

The person you claimed you were going to use it on is in no danger of being lynched D1, as far as I can tell.

Unless a ton of people are scheming against SGT_Gath without my knowledge, of course.

Where did I claim I was going to use it on a certain person?

I think she should reveal who she targeted if she is still alive tomorrow, but otherwise keep it secret.
That really shouldn't be a 'think.' She NEEDS to keep it a secret IMHO because the power is virtually worthless if scum know who she is targeting.

I don't understand all the calls to revel that bit of key info to scum.

I can see no reason for anyone to not want to give Mertex a chance to protect someone if she has already activated it and has to use it tonight.

Let's move on to another lynch candidate please.

Ok. It is not like Mertex isn't dead meat any way.

In more ways than one.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah Rosie, you think I'm Scum but you are willing to move to another lynch candidate, why? Because you'd rather kill me at night so nobody figures out that it was you?
@Mertex

Yes she did. I did not track down the post but it was there. Of note is that the ability gave her the one shot meatshield ability to be activated during the night phase. There is absolutely no way whatsoever for town to know or verify if she actually uses and targets someone with it (short of roles or powers that track or something similar).

Before anyone goes off thinking I'm lying....I activated it, but I have to pm Wake the name of the person that I am going to use it on. I have to wait until I see who is going to be lynched before submitting the PM, no sense in wasting it on someone that is doomed to be lynched.

The person you claimed you were going to use it on is in no danger of being lynched D1, as far as I can tell.

Unless a ton of people are scheming against SGT_Gath without my knowledge, of course.

Or rather, when did I claim and give the name of the person I was going to use it on?

I think she should reveal who she targeted if she is still alive tomorrow, but otherwise keep it secret.
That really shouldn't be a 'think.' She NEEDS to keep it a secret IMHO because the power is virtually worthless if scum know who she is targeting.

I don't understand all the calls to revel that bit of key info to scum.

I understand your logic, but this is not your first game either. The ladies here are mean and like to terrorize players, especially if it sister they are pissed at. They treated me like I was an American soldier who crashed in the streets of Mogadishu in Game 2 the way they drug me threw the streets, hacked me apart and fed me to the dogs and shat.

@Mertex

Shortly after the drama started.

You said you didn't know who you'd use it on. SGT_Gath said, "pick me!", and you said, " Good idea, I think I will."

Not saying you should be bound to that, just saying I thought you used it way back then.

Mathblade replaces MeBelle60 effective immediately. Everyone please give her a warm welcome. :D

Sending her new Role PM now.

@Wake

Since I am out of people to use it on really and still think he is town so not so risky activating an unknown

FORCEFUL SWIPE: MOONGLOW

@Mertex

Shortly after the drama started.

You said you didn't know who you'd use it on. SGT_Gath said, "pick me!", and you said, " Good idea, I think I will."

Not saying you should be bound to that, just saying I thought you used it way back then.

I was being sarcastic. Although letting Scum think I'm going to use it on someone and then switching might not be such a bad idea......they would end up killing no one if they both jumped on it....:mm:

I was being sarcastic. Although letting Scum think I'm going to use it on someone and then switching might not be such a bad idea......they would end up killing no one if they both jumped on it....:mm:

Well if TN is scum, he just pissed on you as an openish PR to mark his team's territory for the NK, increasing the chance that there will be 2 so I hope you don't protect him at least to increase the chance that you do actually protect town.

Well if TN is scum, he just pissed on you as an openish PR to mark his team's territory for the NK, increasing the chance that there will be 2 so I hope you don't protect him at least to increase the chance that you do actually protect town.

I don't understand what you mean "pissed on you as an openish PR" would you mind explaining further?

Moonglow, you have some decisions to make.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

@Wake

Since I am out of people to use it on really and still think he is town so not so risky activating an unknown

FORCEFUL SWIPE: MOONGLOW

New Topics

Forum List

Back