Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer

Okay, so how are players chosen for neighborhoods? Roll of the dice> Randomizer script? Arbitrary selection?
@Wake ?

That's great, but you didn't tell us if it is possible for two Scum to be in the same neighborhood. Or more, for that matter. Some were suggesting that one Scum per neighborhood, but if it is random that would also be surprising that randomly one Scum ended up in each neighborhood.

Randomizer means this could be any number of combos. In the hoods, I would see how much they post and look for clues. I'm feeling I got a town hood. It's one of many ways to scumhunt and I wouldn't discount what happens in them or anyone reluctant to talk in them.

The way to activate it was to post "Activate: human shield". I did that. Now I have to wait till close to deadline or if someone is close to being lynched to submit the name to Wake. That is what he told me and I believe it.

I could verify that probably by trying my use of my ability on you. If you are already active, it shouldn't use my power up like happened when house screwed up and included cafe in his targets. I really would hate to waste the power with a couple others still out there though, including an unknown or two.

I really don't see the point of you using yours though. Is this a double-dog dare OMGUS thing since you said you had a better power to achieve the same end. Seems like if this thing is really done in secret by PM, then you really didn't clear yourself any.

I can see no reason for anyone to not want to give Mertex a chance to protect someone if she has already activated it and has to use it tonight.

Let's move on to another lynch candidate please.

Ok. It is not like Mertex isn't dead meat any way.

In more ways than one.

Regards from Rosie

I can see no reason for anyone to not want to give Mertex a chance to protect someone if she has already activated it and has to use it tonight.

In more ways than one.

Regards from Rosie

In a certain situation, it would be good if she uses it. If she protects someone and dies, scum will not know if it was her protect or the other player was scum that blocked the kill so they would have to take a second shot on the same target. It delays one teams ability to win. If that person were an unlimited PR like a cop, it would at least give them a chance to do their thing. Jailors would interfere with investigations.

I am hoping she is lying about activating it, is a protect, and she protects an investigate without interfering with their abilities though. I would rather have information instead of playing pivot man in the scum tournament.

In more ways than one.

Regards from Rosie

In a certain situation, it would be good if she uses it. If she protects someone and dies, scum will not know if it was her protect or the other player was scum that blocked the kill so they would have to take a second shot on the same target. It delays one teams ability to win. If that person were an unlimited PR like a cop, it would at least give them a chance to do their thing. Jailors would interfere with investigations.

I am hoping she is lying about activating it, is a protect, and she protects an investigate without interfering with their abilities though. I would rather have information instead of playing pivot man in the scum tournament.

OMG.

All I can say is read the Southern QT at the end of the game.

Preferably when comfy on the toilet, pal. LOL

Regards from Rosie

It is possible for there to be 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 Scum in a Neighborhood, if any Neighborhoods exist.

It is possible for there to be 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 Scum in a Neighborhood, if any Neighborhoods exist.

Didn't Cafe using his power confirm that neighborhoods exist? :420:

*Can be facetious at times. -Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there are 5 neighborhoods if you include the one Cafe created and 4 in each of 4 and 6 in hers, the 5th. If one hood was infected with scum to the point all 4 of them are in it, that would be the worst randomization ever but a neighborhood, I'd be very curious to be able to read if so. I'm likely to think they are spread out better than that. Looks like North, South, East, West, Central. I'm going with this.

Yikes, double lynch, is that anything like we did to Sameech game 2? If I remember, we threw him off a building and then lynched the body. And he wasn't even scum. Vicious we were. :wink:

No, Mertex you are the one confused.

VT is fairly clearly defined:
A Vanilla Townie is a town role which lacks any additional powers or abilities aside from voting and posting in-thread.
Vanilla Townie - SA Mafia Wiki

You really should know this by now. These are the basic working definitions that we have been using the entire time.

If you have a role you are NOT a VT.

Vanilla Town counts as a role.

Mertex is a scum lynch not a policy one.

Moonglow is town. So not voting him.

I DISAGREE, YOUR READS THIS GAME ARE BAD.

Let me elaborate on this. When TN thought I had either scum detection or lie detection, he was swearing up and down he was town and asking me repeatedly to use it on him.

I have to wonder how likely it would be for scum to ask a cop to target them over and over or swear they are town when they could be caught in a lie.

I'd say the chances are exactly zero.

The chances are about 5%, objectively ignoring that I know myself to be town. Knowing about something happening offers the opportunity to twist things to one's advantage.

I already DID back what you said up.

How conveniently Scum Mertex forgets.

Of course I think you should force Mertex to activate, Sam. Who she chooses will give Town very valuable info.

And will remove TN's excuse to not vote to lynch her.

How often to you get a two-fer, Sameech?

Regards from Rosie

It's not an excuse, you don't lynch players with protown powers.

I think we should let Mertex use her ability and I think we should let her keep it private. The less info. scum knows about this, the better.

I think she should reveal who she targeted if she is still alive tomorrow, but otherwise keep it secret.

If Mertexshields me, double lynch her.

Are you always this cheeky as scum?

Oh yeah, when the game started you claimed I was a confirmed Townie, but now you flip flop, where I have contended all along that you are scum and always will...mn matter how much your scummy partner Wolfie tries to protect you...

Oh yeah, when the game started you claimed I was a confirmed Townie, but now you flip flop, where I have contended all along that you are scum and always will...mn matter how much your scummy partner Wolfie tries to protect you...

How did you contend ScarletRage was scum all along when she just replaced MeBelle?

Forum List

Back