Official USMB Mafia Game #1

We have mani asking for the doctor to protect him and dblack after I'm lynched. If you lynch me the doctor is the only thing that can keep this game going. He has to protect the kill shot or the mafia can just pick us off. If the doctor tries to protect mani and he is scum, game over scum win. If doctor protects dblack and he is mafia, game over they win. If doctor protects dblack and he isn't scum, the mafia just needs to kill someone else instead and they win. Mani is setting this up for a win.

Then he comes along and makes the claim that he isnt thinking ahead to the next round. That's a blatant lie from his previous posts.

What more of a smoking gun do we need? we caught him.

I know Mani is begging for the doctor to protect either him or dblack. And i thought maybe that's a smoking gun of him and dblack being the scum. But maybe he is doing that so if he get's lynched dblack is the suspect next round.
That doesn't make sense...if Mani and dblack were scum, why would mani want dblack to be suspect next round if mani were to get lynched?

I think Mani is trying too hard to look like town by asking for the doctor to protect him. I don't think he's really trying to protect dblack though but whoever is his real partner.

I know Mani is begging for the doctor to protect either him or dblack. And i thought maybe that's a smoking gun of him and dblack being the scum. But maybe he is doing that so if he get's lynched dblack is the suspect next round.
That doesn't make sense...if Mani and dblack were scum, why would mani want dblack to be suspect next round if mani were to get lynched?

I think Mani is trying too hard to look like town by asking for the doctor to protect him. I don't think he's really trying to protect dblack though but whoever is his real partner.

yeah the whole protect dblack thing was what through me into thinking he was definitely the scum.

I still haven't figured out why he finds me suspicious for pushing for blackflag when the entire group pushed for him and saved him. It's odd.

Mertex suspicion of me makes sense since she thinks mani and I are working together. I can promise that I am not working with mani on anything.

Last edited:
i think mani has exposed himself as scum. Am starting to think that mertex and dblack are not. I think mani is trying to set up dblack though.

But R.D.'s jumping immediately on the bandwagon with mani while trying to be all nice to me is highly suspicious. Shaitra is a good candidate too for mani's partner. Trying to point to him right now to throw their cover maybe?

i think mani has exposed himself as scum. Am starting to think that mertex and dblack are not. I think mani is trying to set up dblack though.

But R.D.'s jumping immediately on the bandwagon with mani while trying to be all nice to me is highly suspicious. Shaitra is a good candidate too for mani's partner. Trying to point to him right now to throw their cover maybe?

I didn't jump on any bandwagon :eusa_hand: I explained why I voted and I'm nice, thank you :)

I didn't jump on any bandwagon :eusa_hand: I explained why I voted and I'm nice, thank you :)

Really? Because Rosie said that SB and I should be scum next time, you think that means I'm scum now?

We have mani asking for the doctor to protect him and dblack after I'm lynched. If you lynch me the doctor is the only thing that can keep this game going. He has to protect the kill shot or the mafia can just pick us off. If the doctor tries to protect mani and he is scum, game over scum win. If doctor protects dblack and he is mafia, game over they win. If doctor protects dblack and he isn't scum, the mafia just needs to kill someone else instead and they win. Mani is setting this up for a win.

Then he comes along and makes the claim that he isnt thinking ahead to the next round. That's a blatant lie from his previous posts.

What more of a smoking gun do we need? we caught him.

:lol:

The truth is I was thinking about subsequent rounds when I made the first post. But since concluding that I lose whether I'm lynched or you're lynched and I'm wrong (and I'm pretty sure it's going to be you or I) I've stopped looking ahead.

You're getting awfully defensive for someone who doesn't have time to defend himself though.

And as far as dblack goes I understand I'm taking a risk by eliminating him from suspicion. But you cannot hedge against every bet in this game so you have make some calls and go with it. If I'm right about him being a vanilla townie, then right now he has to be pretty sure that I am too. If I'm wrong about him, then he might expose himself trying to leverage it, but either way I've given him some help.

If I'm wrong about both Avatar and dblack I'll probably never play this game again. :lol:

All I know is that If I'm wrong about Avatar then I'm going to laugh my ass off when that is revealed every bit as much as the two mafia scum would be laughing right now.

Really? Because Rosie said that SB and I should be scum next time, you think that means I'm scum now?

Yep, your defense is lacking - she voted Mertex that time. For now my suspicions are stronger towards you. I don't think we can get the votes for her, but you I do.

Mani asking for protection after seeing us go nuts and lynching, on your lead, a poor innocent quiet man who was probably just hiding his basement makes sense to me.

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Don't think they are this time around.

Blackflag needs to come justify his? herself? Judgment suspended until.

Mani? Maybe. Dblack? Maybe.

Mertex didn't make loads of sense to me, either....sowing seeds of confusion.

So sorry, but Vote: Mertex

Regards from Rosie

Since this post is the crux of R.D.'s vote for me, i thought I'd find it to make sure he was reporting it accurately. Looks like he left something key out.

Rosie, our officer, was suspecting mertex. But she said she thought me and SB were not mafia. Why would you leave that out of the quote?

So it's quite possible that she investigated SB or me since it was day 2. Unfortunately there is no way of her ghost telling us who she investigated and what the report said.

She said she didn't think SB was scum. SB turned out to be innocent. She also said she didn't think I was scum. She was right about SB, do you think she was wrong about me?

Yep, your defense is lacking - she voted Mertex that time. For now my suspicions are stronger towards you. I don't think we can get the votes for her, but you I do.

Mani asking for protection after seeing us go nuts and lynching, on your lead, a poor innocent quiet man who was probably just hiding his basement makes sense to me.

Considering you lynched that "poor innocent quiet man" and the both of you are focused on lynching "poor innocent not so quiet me" forgive me if I'm not persuaded.

And if my defense is lacking, why didn't you quote the link which clearly said she doesnt think SB or I are scum?

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Regards from Rosie

Since this post is the crux of R.D.'s vote for me, i thought I'd find it to make sure he was reporting it accurately. Looks like he left something key out.

Rosie, our officer, was suspecting mertex. But she said she thought me and SB were not mafia. Why would you leave that out of the quote?

So it's quite possible that she investigated SB or me since it was day 2. Unfortunately there is no way of her ghost telling us who she investigated and what the report said.

She said she didn't think SB was scum. SB turned out to be innocent. She also said she didn't think I was scum. She was right about SB, do you think she was wrong about me?

I just said that :lol:

She said you were not on the same scum team, not that she knew you weren't scum. I do think scum caught on and killed her for that post

Remaining players' lynch votes cast for non-red mafia lynched:

Moonglow: Mertex, Avatar, Shaitra, dblack
Strollingbones: Avatar, Shaitra, dblack, Mertex
Blackflag: Avatar, R.D. Mertex, dblack

Mertex - All three
dblack - All three
Shaitra - two (bones & blackflag)
RD - one (blackflag)
manifold - Zero

If I'm mafia, ^that would be pretty damned impressive.

Of course now I'm second guessing my dblack assumption. :lol:

Last edited:
R.D's really weak excuse for voting for me and Mani's cries for protections make me think that Mani and R.D are the scum now.

This game really is a psychological game. I was actually believing R.D was innocent until he started talking alot more.

Remaining players' lynch votes cast for non-red mafia lynched:

Moonglow: Mertex, Avatar, Shaitra, dblack
Strollingbones: Avatar, Shaitra, dblack, Mertex
Blackflag: Avatar, R.D. Mertex, dblack

Mertex - All three
dblack - All three
Shaitra - two (bones & blackflag)
RD - one (blackflag)
manifold - Zero

If I'm mafia, ^that would be pretty damned impressive.

Of course now I'm second guessing my dblack assumption. :lol:

You got yourself banned before day 2 ended and after day 3 voting concluded. If you hadn't who knows what your votes would have been that day.

In fact, it makes me think you are more likely scum because you come back after the votings lynched blackflag and try to vote for me so you can make this very argument.

Regards from Rosie

I just said that :lol:

She said you were not on the same scum team, not that she knew you weren't scum. I do think scum caught on and killed her for that post

She specifically said she thought we were both townies. It was day two and she could only have investigated 1 of us. You're trying to derive a clue from her when there is no way she could have known that information and absolutely no reason for her to say what she said if she did manage to obtain that information.

If that's your reason for voting for me it's really weak.

I am planning to leave shortly. I have a hot date with my wife and more work to do.

I think I've made my case so far. I hope I am still alive tonight when I can make it back on. We do have several days to make this decision so don't rush it if you don't have to guys. If we rush into a lynch we are playing into mani's hands.

Forum List

Back