Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Four More Years!!~!!!!!! Bless President Trump! Best President ever! :clap: :clap: :clap:

View attachment 394875
Woohooooooo!

4 more years!!!

4 more years!!!

4 more years!!!

:abgg2q.jpg:
Skye kind of fascinates me a tad. It’s amazing to me how someone can be so ass-deep in the kool-aid bowl. I mean how does such a person function in society when they live in this fantasy world of constant Trump dick-sucking?

Last edited:
Skye kind of fascinates me a tad. It’s amazing to me how someone can be so ass-deep in the kool-aid bowl. I mean how does such a person function in society when they live in this fantasy world of constant Trump dick-sucking?

Skye probably lives a very sheltered life in a very rural place. The alternative would be that she is a bit slow.
Many people in rural places far away from big cities don't understand the massive far Left crowd and their lust for big, oppressive government.
Or, they just don't see reality.

That said, those who loved Obama or voted for Biden and are deep in the Leftist Kool Aid bowl are actually no different. They just can't see past themselves.
As I've correctly stated many times, the US government is no longer concerned with the Constitution or personal liberty.
And that "should" concern ANY thinking adult. (But sadly it doesn't with far too many)

You really don't need to be so nasty about it though.
That's a reflection of your own diminutive stature and intellect.

That first debate was very telling about what was to come from Trump

Trump was selfish, loud, abrasive and out of control.

He got worse after that

Skye probably lives a very sheltered life in a very rural place. The alternative would be that she is a bit slow.
Many people in rural places far away from big cities don't understand the massive far Left crowd and their lust for big, oppressive government.

That said, those who loved Obama or voted for Biden and are deep in the Leftist Kool Aid bowl are actually no different. They just can't see past themselves.
As I've correctly stated many times, the US government is no longer concerned with the Constitution or personal liberty.
And that "should" concern ANY thinking adult. (But sadly it doesn't with far too many)

I love how you say not to be "so nasty" to Skye, after calling her "a bit slow".

Then you repeat a whole bunch of right wing lies about the left:

• the size of the US government shrank under both Clinton and Obama, and increased under Reagan, and Bush 43. Democrats are NOT in favour of big oppressive government. That's right wing talking point that is not supported by facts
  • you don't have to "love" anything about the Democrats or their platforms to opposed the incompetence and fiscal irresponsibility of Republican Administrations
  • you stating something "correctly" or "incorrectly" is evidence of nothing other than your own personal ignorance and biases, which your post is full of
  • the primary purpose of government is to attend to the nuts and bolts of managing the infrastructure of the nation. Republicans are utterly incapable of keeping the nation running - lights, water, power, roads, bridges, keeping the nation functioning. While the Constitution and personal liberty are wonderful things, neither was of much help in the recent pandemic.

Well you make a fair point if your characterization of her happens to be correct.

I love how you say not to be "so nasty" to Skye, after calling her "a bit slow".

Then you repeat a whole bunch of right wing lies about the left:

• the size of the US government shrank under both Clinton and Obama, and increased under Reagan, and Bush 43. Democrats are NOT in favour of big oppressive government. That's right wing talking point that is not supported by facts
  • you don't have to "love" anything about the Democrats or their platforms to opposed the incompetence and fiscal irresponsibility of Republican Administrations
  • you stating something "correctly" or "incorrectly" is evidence of nothing other than your own personal ignorance and biases, which your post is full of
  • the primary purpose of government is to attend to the nuts and bolts of managing the infrastructure of the nation. Republicans are utterly incapable of keeping the nation running - lights, water, power, roads, bridges, keeping the nation functioning. While the Constitution and personal liberty are wonderful things, neither was of much help in the recent pandemic.
/—-/ I stopped with your first distortion. “the size of the US government shrank under both Clinton and Obama, and increased under Reagan, and Bush 43.”
That was Clinton and Obozo shrinking the military and Reagan and Busy rebuilding it. The people in the military are government employees. But you already knew that, didn’t you?
Second distortion: “fiscal irresponsibility of Republican Administrations” Congress spends the money not the presi, so where is the democRATs balanced budget?

It will be party time when Trump declares victory on election night. Trump might have to declare martial law to keep the liberals from rioting after the election.

~~~~~~
Of course, the insurrection activities of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies will be downplayed by the Quisling Medis complex as another "Summer of Love" and/or "Fiery but mostly Peaceful Protests". No need to incarcerate them in dungeons without benefit of Habeas Corpus relief as they've done to those Deplorable Americans.

Hah! Joey Xi Biden has proven to be the worst president ever fraudulently elected by Democrats since Jefferson Davis, also a Democrat.
One wonders if Joey Xi Bai Dung will also be wearing woman's clothes when he finally slinks way from the White House?

I would say that it is tragic that you've been reduced to such comical, hysterical rants like that one above--Rush Limbo would have not let you on the air with that nonsense.

I would say that except both of us know there was no reduction...you've always been scum.

She's mentally challenged, as are you; just in a different way.

Forum List

Back