Official Super Bowl Thread

To blame the loss for the end of the game screw up is silly.

Why did Seattle let NE comeback from 10 down with only 8 plus minutes to play.

They put themselves into that position. To say that is why they lost is over simplistic.

Seahawks Dot Com won't show the pass. Pussies!!! Way to own it assholes !!!

They ALWAYS show clips of the important plays.

I find this omission very telling!

I don't know if you mean the individual play clip. But I watched the game highlights and the INT was not edited out.

In spite of all their questionable shenanigans...they are a bad ass team. So, congrats to the Patriots.

WHY was that call made? Why why why .... mistakes are made all the time, but that was the dumbest mistake ever.

Id still take a quarter back with heart and soul, over a quarter back with a painted on smirk and mannequin looking demeanor...any day :lalala:lol

In spite of all their questionable shenanigans...they are a bad ass team. So, congrats to the Patriots.

WHY was that call made? Why why why .... mistakes are made all the time, but that was the dumbest mistake ever.

Id still take a quarter back with heart and soul, over a quarter back with a painted on smirk and mannequin looking demeanor...any day :lalala:lol

I think 4 Superbowl rings proves who has heart and soul. :D

Sorry, if I'm being a bit of an ass, but I'm just sick of this crap. All the haters never want to give the Patriots credit for being a great team. It's always ANOTHER reason why the Pats won. Well, sorry, haters, but the 4 Superbowl rings proves you WRONG.

Sorry, if I'm being a bit of an ass, but I'm just sick of this crap. All the haters never want to give the Patriots credit for being a great team. It's always ANOTHER reason why the Pats won. Well, sorry, haters, but the 4 Superbowl rings proves you WRONG.
Totally!

All the hype about the balls being deflated was bullshit. The Patriots could have won that game using bowling balls! The Colts literally SUCKED that day.

PV=nrT

^^^^That's why the pressure in the balls went down.

Go PATRIOTS!!!

I don't know if you mean the individual play clip. But I watched the game highlights and the INT was not edited out.

Ya much of what I was looking for earlier is now posted. Maybe I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. I don't know. I doubt I will ever get over that play as long as I am alive. I take my Hawks pretty seriously. That was a real kick in the nuts. They even had a real opportunity to pull it out of the fire and Bennett

All it proved was that you didn't have to slice your wrists last night. Let's not lose perspective!

Ya much of what I was looking for earlier is now posted. Maybe I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. I don't know. I doubt I will ever get over that play as long as I am alive. I take my Hawks pretty seriously. That was a real kick in the nuts. They even had a real opportunity to pull it out of the fire and Bennett

All it proved was that you didn't have to slice your wrists last night. Let's not lose perspective!

I KNEW the Patriots were going to win. I told you so, didn't I? You should have listened to me and put your money on the Pats, the guaranteed win. Lol. :wink_2:

Forum List

Back