Official Mueller Report Thread

All liberal articles always have a “might have” and you idiots swallow the hook every time. You’re a glutton for bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read those ten episodes? :rolleyes: Of course you didn't.

The only reason there is a "might have" in front of it is because Trump is a president who Mueller coulld not indict like any other person.

Because there was obviously no collusion. Clinton’s spied on his campaign what do you think about that?

All liberal articles always have a “might have” and you idiots swallow the hook every time. You’re a glutton for bullshit.

The only reason there is a "might have" in front of it is because Trump is a president who Mueller coulld not indict like any other person.

Because there was obviously no collusion. Clinton’s spied on his campaign what do you think about that?

Wow moron, now we KNOW you didn't read any of it, because it's not at all about collusion, it's about OBSTRUCTION.

And how the hell did you manage to squeeze in Clinton into the spying?

Wow moron, now we KNOW you didn't read any of it, because it's not at all about collusion, it's about OBSTRUCTION.

Because I don’t give a fuck about reading that stupid shit. It’s over get over it.

I mentioned the Clinton spying because that’s factual. Have you ever thought that Putin would’ve wanted Hillary in so he could’ve gotten some more uranium from here.

IMG_2419.jpg

Because I don’t give a fuck about reading that stupid shit. It’s over get over it.

I mentioned the Clinton spying because that’s factual. Have you ever thought that Putin would’ve wanted Hillary in so he could’ve gotten some more uranium from here.

Lol at intellectually lazy moron fantasies.

Thought? It’s very tough to describe your performance here as “thinking”

Lol at intellectually lazy moron fantasies.

Thought? It’s very tough to describe your performance here as “thinking”

You again I thought I told you to go fuck your mother

Truth, have you noticed a LOT of Leftards are getting very loose with the insults, name calling and baiting pejoratives? Remember:

THAT'S A GOOD THING

it means they are really fried over first losing to their all-out effort to stop a Trump election. Then losing to an ALL OUT effort to stop Trump's Kavanaugh pick. Then lost what they thought was a SURE THING with the Mueller report. Now they can't even get mommy to hand over Tump's tax returns so they have some inside advantage on his business life! Worse! Some of these investigations may now be turning around against them.

So just keep that in mind------ Tards are getting cranky. Barely ONE YEAR OUT, not only haven't they got ONE GOOD CANDIDATE, NO MESSAGE to carry the voters, now they don't even have a thing on Trump to use against him as everything else goes his way and like a greasy banana peel, the harder they try to squeeze Trump, THE MORE HE JUST SLIPS AWAY.

iujones.gif

You gotta just be compassionate with the Left and when you see one being a flaming ass, just GIVE HIM THE FINGER. Let it never be said the Right don't have a heart.

Last edited:
Nadler the Big Toad will make a complete fool of himself. The can't get around the laws.

Mueller the Democrat First FBI agent. Let him put up with 2.5 years of inquiries like what he and his 19 democrat associates put an innocent man through in the name of the Democrat Party and not in the name of all the people. /spit to side

No crime, no obstruction. Moron

The last word on the Mueller Hearing.
A Congressional hearing is only as good as the witness.
Mueller, the witness, was a fail.
As a result, the hearing was a fail.

The last word on the Mueller Hearing.
A Congressional hearing is only as good as the witness.
Mueller, the witness, was a fail.
As a result, the hearing was a fail.

Is that your opinion, or the opinion of Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter or another of your handlers?

Mine and most, grasshopper.

Is "grasshopper" your nom de plume? Or an attempt and failure to mock me. If the former, move you nom de plume to the line below your text, if not, you're a bigger fool than even I believed you were.

Oh my mistake then.

So let me ask you the question one more time:

...you think Trump could have fired Comey for a bribe?
Yes, he could have.

And the House could have Impeached him.

Did you think somebody would jump in and stop POTUS from firing him? Who? How?

Dumb question.

Constitution states that Congress may impeach the president for high crimes and misdameanors. It's a political process, but it still needs some legal backing and public support.

What I'm saying is that Mueller report gives these proceedings the legal backing if Congress wants to take it up.

The Constitution says the House has absolute impeachment power. That means 50+% of the House.. The Constitution doesn't say squat about public backing.

The House has sole authority to decide what is an Impeachable offense.... Period.

The Mueller report contains no offense that an American Patriot would consider Impeachable. 2/3 of Democrats voted that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back