Official Mueller Report Thread

Unfettered access and EP speaks volumes
Trump was fully cooperative
That’s the opposite of obstruction

Lol no dumbass, thats not the opposite of obstruction.

You can commit or attempt to commit the obstruction (Trump fired Comey and tasked mcGhan with Mueller firing for example), but later co-operate with the investigation.

there it is boys,, read a weep! No collusion no obstruction right from the horses mouth!

No collusion by ANY American.

I guess lib-dems are innocent, too.

That must piss you off.

Now you have to acknowledge that even the Dems did not collude with russia.
Yeah There was no meeting with scump jr at Trump towers with Russians I was just dreaming

Clinton people meet with the same Russians before and after meeting with Don Jr., so what's your point?

there it is boys,, read a weep! No collusion no obstruction right from the horses mouth!

That must piss you off.

Yeah There was no meeting with scump jr at Trump towers with Russians I was just dreaming

Clinton people meet with the same Russians before and after meeting with Don Jr., so what's your point?

Not she didn't retard. Clinton did not meet with any Russian government officials during the elections.

Means next to nothing.

Democrats outraged as Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout

'The two top Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, called on Mueller to publicly testify "as soon as possible."
"Attorney General Barr's regrettably partisan handling of the Mueller report, including his slanted March 24th summary letter, his irresponsible testimony before Congress last week, and his indefensible plan to spin the report in a press conference later this morning — hours before he allows the public or Congress to see it — have resulted in a crisis of confidence in his independence and impartiality," the two leaders said in a joint statement Thursday morning.'

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics

Barr has proven time and again that he cannot be trusted on this matter and his words mean nothing.

If Trumpbots think this is over...guess again.

BTW - I doubt that Trump did anything illegal with Russia. Stupid - put probably not illegal.

But the childish way Trump and Barr are handling this whole thing are guaranteeing that it will not go away until they release the entire report to Congress.
The fact that they won't do it just adds to the assumption of guilt on Trump's part.

Mean nothing.

'The two top Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, called on Mueller to publicly testify "as soon as possible."
"Attorney General Barr's regrettably partisan handling of the Mueller report, including his slanted March 24th summary letter, his irresponsible testimony before Congress last week, and his indefensible plan to spin the report in a press conference later this morning — hours before he allows the public or Congress to see it — have resulted in a crisis of confidence in his independence and impartiality," the two leaders said in a joint statement Thursday morning.'

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics

Barr has proven time and again that he cannot be trusted on this matter and his words mean nothing.

If Trumpbots think this is over...guess again.

BTW - I doubt that Trump did anything illegal with Russia. Stupid - put probably not illegal.

But the childish way Trump and Barr are handling this whole thing are guaranteeing that it will not go away until they release the entire report to Congress.
Sorry snowflake.

That must piss you off.

Not the hacking but fusion gps was Russian and funded by democrats

They were merely discussing adoption, remember?!???

So, no collusion whatsoever.

Last edited:
Trump COMPLETELY VINDICATED in any collusion and/or ANY OBSTRUCTION.....The DEATHRATS have been bitch slapped so hard that the more they try to LIE AND DECEIVE the American people the HARDER they will be hurt in the 2020 election....PLEASE DEMONRATS KEEP THIS BULLSHIT GOING.....ROTFLMFAO.......Barr’s presser is EPIC....if you didn't watch it definitely catch it on video!!!!!!!!!

That must piss you off.

"Clinton people meet with the same Russians before and after meeting with Don Jr., so what's your point?"

we know ALL ABOUT those meetings.

WE know NOTHING about any of the meetings between team trump and the russians.

have you already forgotten that meeting PUT and HIS PEOPLE had with trump with NO OTHER American in the room?

pretty fkn suspicious if you ask a rational person.....

what DO the russians have on him?

peeing hookers?

did he actually kill someone?

does he sell babies out of pizza shops?

POOfling.jpeg

Trump COMPLETELY VINDICATED in any collusion and/or ANY OBSTRUCTION.....The DEATHRATS have been bitch slapped so hard that the more they try to LIE AND DECEIVE the American people the HARDER they will be hurt in the 2020 election....PLEASE DEMONRATS KEEP THIS BULLSHIT GOING.....ROTFLMFAO.......Barr’s presser is EPIC....if you didn't watch it definitely catch it on video!!!!!!!!!

Means next to nothing.

This is from 7am, before presser.

Russiagate is dead.

Now, let's have a proper investigation into Obamagate. Mueller did not investigate the origin of the fake dossier and the Clinton-DNC collusion with foreign agents to produce it.

Forum List

Back