Official: Manning released

Certainly hope this takes care of the whole, "We can't get rid of X, he's meant everything to this team/city." Uhhh....yes you can. As long as you do it with grace and dignity and the timing is right; you can cut anyone.

The Yankees traded Babe Ruth

5 star HS recruits - he got them all when he was at SC.

I hope he can have a serious sit-down with Peyton Manning.

Of all the teams in the Peyton-derby - the Seahawks and the Niners have the best chance for him to win a SB.

And the Hawks have more of a need for a QB than the Niners.

Of all the teams in the Peyton-derby - the Seahawks and the Niners have the best chance for him to win a SB.

Manning could not get the Seahawks over the hump to being a playoff team. Even with Manning, they are not better than the Niners

Manning could not get the Seahawks over the hump to being a playoff team. Even with Manning, they are not better than the Niners

Seahawks looked pretty good when the punked the NY Giants in their place ...................

Seahawks looked pretty good when the punked the NY Giants in their place ...................

Of course you are speaking about the Super Bowl Champion NY Football Giants

How did the Seahawks do against the Niners this year? What makes you think they would be better than them with Manning?

Manning and who?

imagine if he takes Tebow's place. Talk about a story.

As a Giants fan, I would like to see him as a backup to Eli

Peyton wasn't that great anyway....

Didntdo anythig atTenn

Won one SB

Teams thatsign him aretakingabigrisk

Peyton isoverated -washed up.

An overrated QB.

His old man wasa better QB - who finishedbehind Joe T in 1970 - who should havewwon the Heeisman t

How many times are you going to repeat yourself this time, Rain Man?

Apparently the Titans are in the mix, too. Bud Adams said he wants Manning on the team. I wouldn't have expected it, but I could see them as a contender....Britt is a very good receiver, they have CJ, they have cap space to pay Manning, he'd stay in a familiar division....could be interesting.

Forum List

Back