Official Caught on Tape Beating Stepson

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Disgusting!… California Official Caught on Tape Beating Stepson With Belt For Dropping Ball While Playing Catch (Video)
Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 9, 2012
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-for-dropping-ball-while-playing-catch-video/

You can hardly call this a beating. He hit the child with a belt on his butt. A beating is what Trayvon did to Zimmerman. What masters did to slaves. What policemen did to Rodney King. Zimmerman killed a child and did not even get arrested and jail time.
I don’t have a problem with the whippings, I have a problem why he was being whipped. The man who took the video should have minded his own business and he probably make the man angrier by putting in his two cent. Man should have went “stand your ground” on him. Jail time for the dad is abuse as far as I am concerned.

True abuse is often ignored by this nation. Priest abuse children and Pope cover it up by sending them to other parishes to molest other kids.

What does the bible say about discipline?
Proverbs 13:24;
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13-14
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

How does the Christian God discipline his children?
When Ananias lied, he killed him. When Adam and Eve sinned he sentence them to death. In the Book of Mormons, God cursed the Lamanites with black skin when they sinned. He destroyed the entire city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Men, women, and children. Killed the first born of Egypt. Killed millions more with a flood. When Moses’ sister complained because the married out of his race, God struck her with leprosy. Sinners, her will send to hell and burn forever and ever.

Who knows better how we should discipline our kids butt GOD.

A. What does California law say about corporal punishment in a setting like this?

B. If he would whip the stepson outdoors over a game of catch, he might indeed need jail time. I don't know the technicalities of the law but seems like that could be cause to investigate what goes on behind closed doors.

I was raging when I saw that video! :mad:

The guy wasn't "disciplining" the kid for something he did wrong, the kid just wasn't catching the ball right. I don't recall anyone beating me until I caught a pop fly the right way and I somehow learned.

Justice would be a bunch of adults going over there and beatin' THAT guys ass with a belt!

Gee, I'm shocked. LilOlLady has no problem with someone whipping a little kid. Should the whipper hold the buckle end of the belt, or hold the other end and make the buckle part of the whipping sensation?

The kid is a step kid. In other words, not the man's son. The man doesn't have fatherly love for this child. This is why allowing fags to adopt children is so dangerous. Fags are already mentally disturbed perverts. Giving them kids (adoption), to whom they won't have fatherly love for, will result in a lot worse for the kid's butt than an unjustified swat by a belt. Even if the kid avoid but rape, he'll still be fucked up by the faggot lifestyle he's forced to live with.

Forum List

Back