Official Calls For Riverside, 12 Other Counties To Secede From California

Secession:
It was bad when the south did it.
It was good when America did it.
It was "somewhat illegal" when WV did it.
It was wrong when Gov, Perry suggested it.
It's good when parts of Calif. suggest it.

Does anyone have a rule book for this shit?
I can't keep up.

WV was illegally made. We have asked on several occasions for VA to take us back. We get turned down everytime.:eek:

They really split VA the wrong way. They should have split it North and South. Not East and West.

The nation is divided over what the founders hated: a strong central government.

That's why they put the First and Second Amendments First and Second. First, to pray for God's help against government-crazy power pigs, and second, for guns to defend one's family from power pigs when they would eventually have the need.

God bless the founders.

SoCal will never form a 51st State. If they wish, I will support a bill forming Lower California. Keep in mind, the water in NoCal is ours. It is sent south through a man made canal, a canal which can be shut down by a new state legislature in the Sacramento. In doing so our rivers will allow salmon and steelhead to spawn in creek beds cut off today by low water downstream.

I suggest the break begin on the straight line borders of San Luis Obisbo, Kern and San Bernadino. Everything North is California, these counties and all the rest south, the new states of Lower California.

Of course by the time this occurs Spanish will be the language spoken in the southland for everyday discourse, English will simply be pro forma.

The proposal already includes Kern and Bakersfield. That is where the primary sources of water come from for Southern California no?

SoCal will never form a 51st State. If they wish, I will support a bill forming Lower California. Keep in mind, the water in NoCal is ours. It is sent south through a man made canal, a canal which can be shut down by a new state legislature in the Sacramento. In doing so our rivers will allow salmon and steelhead to spawn in creek beds cut off today by low water downstream.

I suggest the break begin on the straight line borders of San Luis Obisbo, Kern and San Bernadino. Everything North is California, these counties and all the rest south, the new states of Lower California.

Of course by the time this occurs Spanish will be the language spoken in the southland for everyday discourse, English will simply be pro forma.

Wow, liberal tyrant.

I'm shocked to learn that you would support the idea of killing off your southern neighbors with the threat of drought if the did not tow your line.

Actually, I'm not. I've understood for some time now that liberals are little more that would be tyrants.

I believe they would do it to themselves, we would only be the catalyst; it is our water (kind of a conservative sentiment, don't you think?). Research the SoCal water wars in the early 20th C. or watch "Chinatown", the 1974 film. Consider this quote attributed to Mark Twain: "Whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting".

Splitting California makes sense, the West Coast would gain two additional Senators and a bit more power in The District. The Southland can keep Hollywood an the Dodgers; we'll keep Napa, Sonoma, CAL and Stanford, the great North Coast, The Redwoods, Tahoe and world famous ski slopes, Mavericks and world famous surf, the Golden Gate Bridge and the World Series Champ Giants.

Nothing tyrannical about my comment, facts are facts

No, it's not.

No tyrant has ever said he's a tyrant, that I have ever heard.

I believe I read somewhere that the water that flows into Cali was stolen from farmers somewhere else. The built a huge viaduct to take the water from the farmland and get it into California because
Cali didn't have a lot of water. In fact Los Angeles was pretty much a desert.

The original place the water came from was all green and growing farmland.

Perhaps the origional owners of the water would like it back??

Forum List

Back