Your credentials

Jun 23, 2011
–noun
1. Usually, credentials. evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.
2. anything that provides the basis for confidence, belief, credit, etc.

What are they? IE: what makes what you post here credible? (reliable source)

–noun
1. Usually, credentials. evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.

Even though we have never met, I am a nice guy. Would a nice guy ever lie to you?

–noun

Even though we have never met, I am a nice guy. Would a nice guy ever lie to you?

Well um yeah.. lol My SO is probably the nicest guy ever; although he told me some real duzies while we dated.

Reminds me of this from Beetlejuice...

Adam: What are your qualifications?
Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

–noun

Well um yeah.. lol My SO is probably the nicest guy ever; although he told me some real duzies while we dated.

Reminds me of this from Beetlejuice...

Adam: What are your qualifications?
Betelgeuse: Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

Betelgeuse was telling the truth. But he would also lie. Nice guys never lie.

Last edited:
–noun

"Ah-Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"

my integrity
my humility
my social grace
my impeccable manners

and my Ph.D.

pretty huge dick

Ph.D stands for, " Piled Higher and Deeper" which means you are qualified to pile Bull shit higher and deeper than everyone else. Therefore I bow to your BS slinging ability. :lol:

Forum List

Back