California reparations task force calls to ban police from enforcing public urination laws

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what a farce this so-called commission has become. It's a gathering of lunatics and weirdos so absurd, yet comical that it could only come from California. These people are their own worst enemies and they expose the flaws exist in self governance.

California's reparations task force wants state lawmakers to ban the arrest and prosecution of people who violate laws against public urination and other "public disorder offenses," the task force said in its final report released last week.

The call to end police enforcement of laws, including those that prohibit public urination, is among the official policy recommendations listed in the final report, which contains 40 chapters and runs well over 1,000 pages.

This is what a farce this so-called commission has become. It's a gathering of lunatics and weirdos so absurd, yet comical that it could only come from California. These people are their own worst enemies and they expose the flaws exist in self governance.
This is not a bad idea. It will keep people from having to call the piss boy.

Yup. Waiting for your reparation checks? Ummmmmmm, sorry we tried but we just couldn't do that. BUT you'll be glad to know we did accomplish something. Blacks can now urinate and defecate at will on the streets and not have to worry about being arrested. Those were the only reparations we could pass.

I can't believe these morons don't see how obscenely offensive this is toward black people. Are they saying black people are in the habit of pissing in public? I guess that's the idea.

So part of blacks reparations is that they should be allowed to be disgusting, uncivilized savages and just piss allover the place in public with no sense of decency or consideration?

All things considered pissing in public is one of the lesser things those animals do on a daily basis.

IMG_4734.jpeg

In fairness. I believe their thinking is that the piss might wash away the poop.

Forum List

Back