Zone1 Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Verfassungsschutz)

I dont think they are like nazis, there are white nationalist jews like that new guy in france, but he is not a nazi or anti-semite. Nazis is a bit different, and even if they are there is difference between non-white and non-white, there is a difference between a japanese a sikh and a roma like me. Roma is the bottom feeder would never be accepted, sikh was even in the british empire a warrior caste, warrior ethnic group and privileged over criminal castes, gypsies would have been a untouchable criminal caste. They cherry picked a sikh who hates muslims, that is different then what I am.

Well, whether you think they're nazis or not is neither here nor there.

The point being that anyone can claim to be a Nazi if they choose. Therefore for Austria to check you out isn't as ridiculous as you've made out.

Well, whether you think they're nazis or not is neither here nor there.

The point being that anyone can claim to be a Nazi if they choose. Therefore for Austria to check you out isn't as ridiculous as you've made out.

It is like saying anyone can claim to be a white supremacist even if they are black. It is ridicolous get that right. Get that right through your head. Nazism in Germany, is German Nationalist Völkisch and Racist. How I can be that? I dont even look like a german, and get discriminated, I was even discriminated by nazis on that forum, why they choose to check me out is weird. I was only there to post a picture.

It is like saying anyone can claim to be a white supremacist even if they are black. It is ridicolous get that right. Get that right through your head. Nazism in Germany, is German Nationalist Völkisch and Racist. How I can be that? I dont even look like a german, and get discriminated, I was even discriminated by nazis on that forum, why they choose to check me out is weird. I was only there to post a picture.

Then why would the AUSTRIANS be looking into Nazism? Do they have a problem with GERMANS in the country?

Hitlers favorite targets were white people. Slavs, Jews, Gypsies... That was then. Now, Alt right organizations don't care what kind of white you are. Roma is white enough. It's more about extremist nationalism and targeting racial groups such as latinos, blacks and asians.

I think they work together because Austrians are also in that German Organisations. Austria/Germany same shit.

Nazis were for keeping the Aryan race pure. German nationalism, Aryan purity. An Aryan to them was anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course Hitler, Goering and Goebbels didn't fit any of those descriptions... That didn't stop them.

i was there to ask them to classify me. they had knowledge of 19th century anthropology or pseudo-science, just funny to me to ask.

I'm going through your own profile posts. Here is what I've found.

"The White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" - May 31st 2019

"Zionut" - January 6th 2020

"Ein Tausendjähriges Reich" (A Thousand Year Kingdom" - December 26th, 2019

"Happy Holidays" Jan 1st, 2017

You sound a bit nazi, bro.

but gays are white, i was investigated for being member of a dangerous terroristic neo-nazi organisation, that is similar as white supremacist, would you believe a black person can that? i cannot either.

There have been black people who tried to join the KKK in the past. Not many but a few. Nobody can blame them, really, given how blacks rob and murder each other over stuff like athletic footwear and jewelry.

I'm going through your own profile posts. Here is what I've found.

"The White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" - May 31st 2019

"Zionut" - January 6th 2020

"Ein Tausendjähriges Reich" (A Thousand Year Kingdom" - December 26th, 2019

"Happy Holidays" Jan 1st, 2017

You sound a bit nazi, bro.

That is just artistic expression, like in the movies. I think even by law artistic expressions like in movies or documentaries are exempt from the symbol laws and such. It is obvious im having a staging of my person with pictures, movies etc. i think it is not nazi but artistic. I dont share any nazi opinions, and im certainly not dangerous or was ever in any nazi organisation.

nazism is white supremacy in germany, because you have to be european or aryan, even hitler made the aryan pass right? there are nuremberg racial laws and the roma are deemed non-aryan like jews. aryan is german, swedish, english, italian, etc. = european, that is only different words but similar. nazism is maybe even stricter, since they place importance on being blue eyed and nordic, white supremacy accepts all whites as equal.

Not all gypsies were considered 'non-aryan' by the Nazis. It wasn't until 1938 or so, when Hitler finally had absolute power over the Party and the govt. that they all got -re-classified as 'non-aryan'.

December 12, 1938, to be precise.

That is just artistic expression, like in the movies. I think even by law artistic expressions like in movies or documentaries are exempt from the symbol laws and such. It is obvious im having a staging of my person with pictures, movies etc. i think it is not nazi but artistic. I dont share any nazi opinions, and im certainly not dangerous or was ever in any nazi organisation.

Mhm. So posting on your profile, "White Knights of the KKK" and "A thousand year reich" is artistic? You should try painting buddy.

In fact, there was an Austrian who tried out painting, but it didn't work out for him. He got millions of people killed. But that was just a happy accident.

Mhm. So posting on your profile, "White Knights of the KKK" and "A thousand year reich" is artistic? You should try painting buddy.

In fact, there was an Austrian who tried out painting, but it didn't work out for him. He got millions of people killed. But that was just a happy accident.

It is bizzare ok could offend someone, but im putting my face on those knights and nazis and so it should be obvious im "staging it" like a theatralistic staging of my own person, in where i play a role, if someone is observant and intelligent enough he will realize it.

It is bizzare ok could offend someone, but im putting my face on those knights and nazis and so it should be obvious im "staging it" like a theatralistic staging of my own person, in where i play a role, if someone is observant and intelligent enough he will realize it.

Why would you stage yourself to be a nazi?

I'm into WWII collecting and reenacting, I've had my picture taken in both American and German uniforms with period cameras. That's literally the only reason to pretend to be a "nazi" and even that is taboo.

Why would you stage yourself to be a nazi?

I'm into WWII collecting and reenacting, I've had my picture taken in both American and German uniforms with period cameras. That's literally the only reason to pretend to be a "nazi" and even that is taboo.
Same here, Im in American uniforms too with american flag. Look into my avatar picture.

I think they work together because Austrians are also in that German Organisations. Austria/Germany same shit.
The reality was that Hitler was a Germanic nationalist. He promoted the Ayran race because it was, for him, the height of Germanic nationalism.

nazism is white supremacy in germany, because you have to be european or aryan, even hitler made the aryan pass right? there are nuremberg racial laws and the roma are deemed non-aryan like jews. aryan is german, swedish, english, italian, etc. = european, that is only different words but similar. nazism is maybe even stricter, since they place importance on being blue eyed and nordic, white supremacy accepts all whites as equal.
Nazis had a loophole. "Honorary Arian" was an informal term used for people who didn't fit the Aryan description but were helpful. Some Jews were accepted as "Honorary Aryans"

Forum List

Back