Trump has spent 58M in donations on legal fees This scum must be gone
Of his own money...as opposed to Democrats, who think the US Treasury is their personal piggybanks.

Wrong. It's from the Election or Reelection Funds. Believe it or not, I don't fund a fault there. Afterall, Obama used just over 11 mil of election funds for his own defense. It's a pretty common function. Rumps is just 5 times higher than the other Presidents because he's such a scumbag.
Okay, I accept the correction.

But Trump's is higher because he's had to continually fight off frivolous bullshit...because you weenies are pissed Hillary wasn't coronated.

Or could it be Rump is such a lying, cheating scumbag criminal.
Like I keep telling Eddie, are you bozos ever going to get around to proving it?

Of his own money...as opposed to Democrats, who think the US Treasury is their personal piggybanks.

Wrong. It's from the Election or Reelection Funds. Believe it or not, I don't fund a fault there. Afterall, Obama used just over 11 mil of election funds for his own defense. It's a pretty common function. Rumps is just 5 times higher than the other Presidents because he's such a scumbag.

But Trump's is higher because he's had to continually fight off frivolous bullshit...because you weenies are pissed Hillary wasn't coronated.

Ill take all 4 for $1000

Trump will be prosecuting four stars in the next few days, per disparaging remarks in the 9/7 policy press conference announcement, 9/7/20, on the steps of the White House.

There is the administration policy, all the years. It was official announced the White House!

Officially announced at the White House!

Except to posters and supporters denigrating the US White House, summarily!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Remarks on the policy record even make it into prayers: Matt 25: 14-30!")

Ill take all 4 for $1000
You've already shown you'll eat bullshit for free.

Hey, Daryl, you better ask to see the money up front.

Trump defended himself from bad mouthing the military by bad mouthing the military
No, he didn't.

Good Gaea, you'll swallow anything. Moron.
Why don't you listen to what your moron says?? Are you deaf?
I do. He hasn't said what you've been told he said.

You're being manipulated, and you lack the wit to see it.
I heard him badmouth the top brass Do my ears deceive me?

Trump will be prosecuting four stars in the next few days, per disparaging remarks in the 9/7 policy press conference announcement, 9/7/20, on the steps of the White House.

There is the administration policy, all the years. It was official announced the White House!

Except to posters and supporters denigrating the US White House, summarily!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Remarks on the policy record even make it into prayers: Matt 25: 14-30!")
You leftists used to condemn the Military-Industrial Complex.

But now you love it?

Not a single one of you has a core value so deeply held you won't gladly throw it on the ground next to a trash can for political expediency.

Trump defended himself from bad mouthing the military by bad mouthing the military
No, he didn't.

Good Gaea, you'll swallow anything. Moron.
Why don't you listen to what your moron says?? Are you deaf?
I do. He hasn't said what you've been told he said.

You're being manipulated, and you lack the wit to see it.
I heard him badmouth the top brass Do my ears deceive me?
Same for you:

You leftists used to condemn the Military-Industrial Complex.

But now you love it?

Like I keep telling Eddie, are you bozos ever going to get around to proving it?

it's already been proven but it's been covered up by the party of the rump. But the rest of us know. And so do you.

Impeachment will be officially dead when the Republicans win control of Congress on November 3rd. President Trump wont be bothered by that bullshit anymore.

Impeachment will be officially dead when the Republicans win control of Congress on November 3rd. President Trump wont be bothered by that bullshit anymore.

Have you been following the States lately? Even if the Dems lose a few seats in the house, they have plenty left over. Now, in the Senate, the Reps are sweating Bullets and sinking in at least a hundred Million in trying to prop up their weak candidates. In a couple of the states, even with the heavy influx of Republican Money coming in, the Dem candidate still has more money to spend. Doesn't sound like there is a lock there. Your Rose Colored Glasses may not be as rosie as you believe.

Yes Trump has done a magnificent job Fuked up response to virus , racism has raised it's ugly head because of his inability to speak out against it,,and 8.5%unemployment is a GD recession Thank you republicans I hope you feel the brunt of this AH in our Wh's policies
Link?
Link?? To what ?? It's all easily available You think we're not in recession now?
Trump just got unemployment under 9% in five months it took Obama Biden 30 months to do so Trump is absolutely incredible
yeah good on trump You do realize Trump is compromised ?
The COVID-19 outbreak and the economic downturn it engendered swelled the ranks of unemployed Americans by more than 14 million, from 6.2 million in February to 20.5 million in May 2020. As a result, the U.S. unemployment rate shot up from 3.8% in February – among the lowest on record in the post-World War II era – to 13.0% in May. That rate was the era’s second highest, trailing only the level reached in April (14.4%).

The rise in the number of unemployed workers due to COVID-19 is substantially greater than the increase due to the Great Recession, when the number unemployed increased by 8.8 million from the end of 2007 to the beginning of 2010. The Great Recession, which officially lasted from December 2007 to June 2009, pushed the unemployment rate to a peak of 10.6% in January 2010, considerably less than the rate currently, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of government data.

How we did this
The unemployment rate in May might have been as high as 16%, by the U.S. government’s estimate. But it is not recorded as such because of measurement challenges that have arisen amid the coronavirus outbreak. Also, a sharp decline in labor force participation among U.S. workers overall may be adding to the understatement of unemployment. In May, 9 million Americans not in the labor force were in want of a job compared with 5 million in February, per government estimates. But these workers are not included in the official measure of unemployment. Thus, the COVID-19 recession is comparable more to the Great Depression of the 1930s, when the unemployment rate is estimated to have reached 25%.

Unemployment among all groups of workers increased sharply in the COVID-19 recession. But the experiences of several groups of workers, such as women and black men, in the COVID-19 outbreak vary notably from how they experienced the Great Recession. Here are five facts about how the COVID-19 downturn is affecting unemployment among American workers.
Every doctor said we were going to have 3 million people killed by now we’re not even close to that number and we never will be because of trumps life-saving drugs a new vaccine that’s coming on the way to save people lives.. His job creating skills have created millions of jobs in just a short amount of time he’s an amazing creator of wealth and prosperity for all Americans
LOL

Oh? What policy did Impeached Trump enact that added those millions of jobs?

Well, first and foremost was doing away with 2 redundant regulations for every one proposed. Then there were the cuts to the tax rates that brought us into allignment to the countries luring our company's away....

That's two.
That was all before the unemployment rate skyrocketed.

None the less, Trump was successful in bringing business back to America, when Obama scoffed and said he'd need a magic wand......The unemployment was a direct result of shutting down the economy due to the virus...Are you saying he shouldn't have done that?
No, he should have. But paying people to not work caused the unemployment rate to skyrocket.

See what I mean about Catch22's? You say he should have signed it, but in the same breath want to bash him for signing it? That's just silly.
I didn't say he should have signed it. You're hallucinating again.

Oh please...had the President refused to sign the stimulus that pushed out an additional $600 on to unemployment to help American's continue with their lives in the face of a national shut down, you guy's would have demanded his head on a pike....Now you're in here, after the fact I might add, bashing him for signing it? What a load of crap.
LOL

Since when do you righties care that we criticize Impeached Trump? That's really your defense?? That he had to sign it otherwise he would have been criticized?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Never the less...

See post 8328. Mutilating the the Genitalia of babies and offspring--extended families--of four stars is Big-Dave supported concept of a new and exiting Trumped-Up Administration.

Trumped-Up disparagement of the US Military Four-Stars is public record(?)! There it is supported by Trumped-Up Big Dave poster!

The next step is clearly mutilation of all genitals of all their babies, within a day--the Administration having made a policy announcement!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Trumped-Up posters at prayer, even: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Let's not forget that were it not for the sycophant GOP Senators...Trump would have been gone before the pandemic hit.

Pence is no peach but he sure couldn't have done a worse job than Trump did

It was Impeached Trump who let the virus into the U.S.. He had the ability to restrict travel into the U.S. and chose not to until it was too late.

Izzatrite Farouk?

{
What’s the problem with the Chinese version?
A specific issue is that the official origin story doesn’t add up in terms of the initial epidemiology of the outbreak, not least the incidence of early cases with no apparent connection to the Wuhan seafood market, where Beijing says the outbreak began. If these people were not infected at the market, or via contacts who were infected at the market, critics ask, how do you explain these cases?

The Wuhan labs
Two laboratories in Wuhan studying bat coronaviruses have come under the spotlight. The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is a biosecurity level 4 facility – the highest for biocontainment – and the level 2 Wuhan Centre for Disease Control, which is located not far from the fish market, had collected bat coronavirus specimens.

Several theories have been promoted. The first, and wildest, is that scientists at WIV were engaged in experiments with bat coronavirus, involving so-called gene splicing, and the virus then escaped and infected humans. A second version is that sloppy biosecurity among lab staff and in procedures, perhaps in the collection or disposal of animal specimens, released a wild virus.

}

Well, if you weren't a ridiculous lying fuck, you'd be no use to your Mullahs.

So we know that the virus came from your benefactors, China.

What about Trump "stopping it?" (Because Potentate Obamugabe would have issued an executive order, or something)

{

Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced, and arguing that Trump "is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency." Biden, on Wednesday, didn't criticize the travel ban in any way, and instead accused Trump of "downplaying" the virus early on in remarks to Fox News.

"I had Biden calling me xenophobic," Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on March 26. "He called me a racist, because of the fact that he felt it was a racist thing to stop people from China coming in."

In March, another Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., conspicuously insisted at a Fox News town hall that he wouldn't consider closing the U.S. border to prevent the spread of coronavirus, before condemning what he called the president's xenophobia. The Vermont senator has since taken to promoting "Medicare-for-All" and workers' rights amid the outbreak, while deferring to health experts on border closings.

For many news outlets, the about-face has been stark. A Jan. 31 article in The New York Times quoted epidemiologist Dr. Michael Osterholm as saying that Trump's decision to restrict travel from China was "more of an emotional or political reaction."

Weeks later, though, the paper reported that dozens of "nations across the world have imposed travel restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus," and did not criticize any of them for the move.

}

You are an agent of Iran - the democrats are traitors and frauds.

See post 8328. Mutilating the the Genitalia of babies and offspring--extended families--of four stars is Big-Dave supported concept of a new and exiting Trumped-Up Administration.

Trumped-Up disparagement of the US Military Four-Stars is public record(?)! There it is supported by Trumped-Up Big Dave poster!

The next step is clearly mutilation of all genitals of all their babies, within a day--the Administration having made a policy announcement!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Trumped-Up posters at prayer, even: Matt 25: 14-30!)

That you are an antisemite is a surprise to no one.

What democrat isn't antisemetic? :dunno:

Let's not forget that were it not for the sycophant GOP Senators...Trump would have been gone before the pandemic hit.

Pence is no peach but he sure couldn't have done a worse job than Trump did

Are you suggesting that you would not have released the virus if you had succeeded with your coup? We know this virus was funded in part by Obama (using tax payer money to create a virus to kill Americans with) . Are you saying that this is a "plan B" that you traitors had in the wings while you staged your coup?

I can ...Clintons was over a fn lie about sex and it took your ah's some time to come up with that Trumps was one of a coward ,a russian friend of our enemy A liar lying about Ukraine

Comrade Traitor, what lie did the object of your insane rage tell? During the "Two Minute Hate" that you traitors engage in each morning, does your President Xi ever tell you details?

It's a FACT that Beijing Biden was on the take, being bribed by Burisma - whom he handed American cash to, in fact Rapey old Quid Pro Joe is under indictment in Ukraine for his massive corruption.

Forum List

Back