Of late, the Dept of Homeland Security is ramping up the FEAR, that something bad may happen at the SuperBowl blaming Truckers for what "could" happen

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Now what if something very bad happens at the Super Bowl and a bomb goes off, killing 10s of thousands of people. Will the DOH blame the truckers,(and the progs actually believe the DOH) or might it be ANTIFA/BLM or ISIS, but wont be blamed until those guys actually take credit for their actions? Yeah, i know this is a conspiracy, but the way the DOH Mayorkas, is ranting and raving about the peaceful protests of the truckers for freedom, you would think something bad is about to happen this Sunday...

1644586049045.png

Now what if something very bad happens at the Super Bowl and a bomb goes off, killing 10s of thousands of people. Will the DOH blame the truckers,(and the progs actually believe the DOH) or might it be ANTIFA/BLM or ISIS, but wont be blamed until those guys actually take credit for their actions? Yeah, i know this is a conspiracy, but the way the DOH Mayorkas, is ranting and raving about the peaceful protests of the truckers for freedom, you would think something bad is about to happen this Sunday...

View attachment 599988
Will Dennis Quaid be in this movie??

Will Dennis Quaid be in this movie??

Or at least Wesley Snipes, so the movie can be racially-balanced. Woody Harrelson can play the evil right-wing Trump-supporting white supremer trucker who plans to blow up the football game. :laughing0301:

Don't he look evil and white?

1644586998043.png

Last edited:

View attachment 599988

Have any actual acts of violence or property destruction been attributed to the truck protests so far?

i2KWSvnyzuV5RuKXMR8aaA4gH0hQCBpLJwMuyLzMfLzOrOpe_GCZN3ldHO6ZozCnlhsaug=w200-h300-rw
Ever since I read this book in 1978 their fear of this happening has been orated every damn year before the Super Bowl yet nothing has happened.

View attachment 599988

Another J6 Reichstag Fire in the works? FBI Orchestrated school shooting? CIA planned 9/11?

Something "bad" like The Bengals beating the Rams? Homeland is paid to instill fear. They would be lost if they had to deal with real issues like the broken borders.

i2KWSvnyzuV5RuKXMR8aaA4gH0hQCBpLJwMuyLzMfLzOrOpe_GCZN3ldHO6ZozCnlhsaug=w200-h300-rw
Ever since I read this book in 1978 their fear of this happening has been orated every damn year before the Super Bowl yet nothing has happened.
It may have been more possible back then as were not a totalitarian government at that time. People have given up so many rights. And now the fascists are in the forefront screwing with the peasants.

Sounds like a preemptive strike. Regardless of what happens they can now say "we told you so".

Something happens they will try to weaponize it and use it to their advantage and if nothing happens they will act like they never said it.

They could even force something to happen with the truckers that results in even bloodshed and they would still say "we warned you they would do something bad" and walk away smelling like roses.

It may have been more possible back then as were not a totalitarian government at that time. People have given up so many rights. And now the fascists are in the forefront screwing with the peasants.
Were not a totalitarian govt.? Tell that to the American Indians and blacks, or the Nam war protestors.

Sounds like a preemptive strike. Regardless of what happens they can now say "we told you so".

Something happens they will try to weaponize it and use it to their advantage and if nothing happens they will act like they never said it.

They could even force something to happen with the truckers that results in even bloodshed and they would still say "we warned you they would do something bad" and walk away smelling like roses.
I think that is what is going to happen at the northern border , where Biteme and DicklessTrudeau, want to start some shit, so may arrest those peaceful protesting truckers and may start a war, while didnt do shit with the violent BLM/ANTIFA.

Were not a totalitarian govt.? Tell that to the American Indians and blacks, or the Nam war protestors.
There is a history. And that history goes back for all groups. We just broadcast the ones that give us advantages. I have seen no Prog leave this nation for others to work hard off the land and earn a living with nature. And we are a totalitarian government. And you is it this time around. Only you are promoting social justice bullshit as the West declines.

Forum List

Back