Odds of GOP Winning Delaware Collapses

I was specifically talking about the Tea Party movement, which appears to be overwhelmingly composed of White folk, fyrenza. Also, if you've read enough of my posts here, you would easily see that I don't fall into the 'liberal' category, by a long shot...

if christine o'donnell is an example of the *best* candidate the republican party can put forward for the senate, they should really fold up their tent.

she wouldn't know a conservative if one bit her in the ass, and i think a day of real work would kill her. she's just another sleaze, period.

Wake up.

TPTB want candidates they can CONTROL.

If you're falling for what's offered, main-stream?

It really doesn't MATTER WHO you vote for, 'cuz the outcome will be the SAME,

regardless.

Did you NOT see that with Obama?

blah, blah, blah...

some of MY blah, blah, blah...

Why would you need to walk into EVERY poll, JUST so you can walk out?

Why does it matter that San Antonio is two hours away?

What's the difference that Austin is one more after SA?

You knew what I was saying, you're just playing dumb. Or lying through your "tooth".

Oh, RIGHT! Like dim's get up before noon thirty to go vote???

NO.

They lay up, watching the boob tube, to see who's (supposedly) winning.

If it's the dim, according to the exit polls?

They're turning over and grabbing another snooze,

and/or 40!!! :rofl: (See my Rep to you! ;) )

SO, if I get out there, and feed the exit polls with a load of crap?

They won't bother to show up, thinking THEIR dude/tte is winning!

p.s. You don't have to be an ACTUAL Rocket Scientist to dazzle these folks! Witness the last election! :rofl:

Last edited:
blah, blah, blah...

You knew what I was saying, you're just playing dumb. Or lying through your "tooth".

NO.

They turning over and grabbing another snooze,

and/or a 40!!! :rofl: (See my Rep to you! ;) )

p.s. You don't have to be an ACTUAL Rocket Scientist to dazzle these folks! Witness the last election! :rofl:

TOO TRUE!

But you may be a little off on the "noon thirty". It's more like wait until 30 minutes before the polls close and whine about the busses being late and now you have a judge demand the polls stay open until 0'dark thirty to let "everyone have their vote".

if christine o'donnell is an example of the *best* candidate the republican party can put forward for the senate, they should really fold up their tent.

she wouldn't know a conservative if one bit her in the ass, and i think a day of real work would kill her. she's just another sleaze, period.
who in congress, house or senate, isn't a sleaze to begin with?

blah, blah, blah...

NO.

TOO TRUE!

But you may be a little off on the "noon thirty". It's more like wait until 30 minutes before the polls close and whine about the busses being late and now you have a judge demand the polls stay open until 0'dark thirty to let "everyone have their vote".
ah, sounds like St Louis and KC in the 2000 election ;)

Wake up.

regardless.

could you repeat that in english, please?

NO.

TOO TRUE!

ah, sounds like St Louis and KC in the 2000 election ;)

You couldn't get the stations here in STL to shut up about it. Day after day whining about the disenfranchised voters.

Little did I know that when I left Chicago, I didn't leave their politics behind.

Wake up.

regardless.

At the risk of sounding racist,

our government has been Shanghaied

and are no longer US ~

they fell for the lie that, because THEY have "power,"

they're ABOVE us.

I suppose that makes some folks feel all warm and fuzzy, inside.

It horrifies folks that actually CARE about themselves, their kith and kin, and other peeps.

If something can be called "GOOD?"

It must needs to be GOOD for ALL of us.

I would have thought THAT would go without saying,

but I'm an alchie/stoner, so I just must be Out Of It.

So? We stopped a RINO who voted with the Democrats. I'd rather clean out the RINO's than start the same cycle we've seen since 1996 where a handful of RINO's hold the conservatives hostage. We need FISCAL CONSERVATIVES - not RINO's who support cap-n-trade, higher taxes, and Obamacare.

In other words, its better to have someone in office who disagrees with us most of the time than someone who disagrees with us some of the time.

I don't live in Delaware, but I'm happy a RINO was shown the door... I was happy when Specter and Murkowski were shown the door as well...

You win some and you lose some... Looks like PA and AK should go red...

Castle voted for some fucked up shit... I'm glad he wasn't rewarded with more opportunities to vote for fucked up shit...

Nor will the government be 'us' if the corperations can put unlimited cash into their choice of candidates pockets. The Supreme Court has made bribery legal.

Wake up.

regardless.

At the risk of sounding racist,

our government has been Shanghaied

and are no longer US ~

they fell for the lie that, because THEY have "power,"

they're ABOVE us.

I suppose that makes some folks feel all warm and fuzzy, inside.

It horrifies folks that actually CARE about themselves, their kith and kin, and other peeps.

If something can be called "GOOD?"

It must needs to be GOOD for ALL of us.

I would have thought THAT would go without saying,

but I'm an alchie/stoner, so I just must be Out Of It.

that's my guess, too.

So? We stopped a RINO who voted with the Democrats. I'd rather clean out the RINO's than start the same cycle we've seen since 1996 where a handful of RINO's hold the conservatives hostage. We need FISCAL CONSERVATIVES - not RINO's who support cap-n-trade, higher taxes, and Obamacare.

In other words, its better to have someone in office who disagrees with us most of the time than someone who disagrees with us some of the time.

I don't live in Delaware, but I'm happy a RINO was shown the door... I was happy when Specter and Murkowski were shown the door as well...

Castle voted for some fucked up shit... I'm glad he wasn't rewarded with more opportunities to vote for fucked up shit...

I am glad that you are glad to lose seats. I hope we both continue to be happy:lol:

It's fucking Delaware...

After seeing what both parties throw up there I'm not expecting anything much out of there...

Plugs Biden? please....

I am glad that you are glad to lose seats. I hope we both continue to be happy:lol:

I'm not a republican, you turd....

How's your prediction that there would be 70 democratic senators panning out?

Nor will the government be 'us' if the corperations can put unlimited cash into their choice of candidates pockets. The Supreme Court has made bribery legal.

I'll bet you feel it's ok for unions to put unlimited cash into their choice of candidates pockets...

Idiot....

How's your prediction that there would be 70 democratic senators panning out?

Even Joke Starkey backed off on his lofty predictions too....:lol:

Breaking News: Karl Rove on Hannity tonight looks to be now in full support of Christine O'Donnell "after" listening to her interview on Shawn Hannity yesterday.

Forum List

Back