October Non-Surprise: Unemployment at 10%, Gallup!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Read all here: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.0% in Mid-October

Here's the money quote:
U.S. Unemployment Rate Should Increase on Nov. 5

Au contraire! The US unemployment rate should increase ON NOVEMBER 3, the day after election day!!!!!! :D

That's when we throw off the shackles of this oppressive Democrat oligarchy, and start to live like AMERICANS again! :D:woohoo:

PS-usa-waving-flag.gif
T-5013.jpg
:D

Last edited:
What policies will the incoming TEA PARTY candidates (who will all be just happen to also be Republicans, of course) do that will rapidly bring down unemployment?

Serious question.

I'm very curious what you think they'll do that will change the economic morass we're in.

Please be specific when explaining what legislation you think they'll help pass that will change the course this nation is on economically and rapidly alter the employment statistics.

What policies will the incoming TEA PARTY candidates (who will all be just happen to also be Republicans, of course) do that will rapidly bring down unemployment?

Serious question.

I'm very curious what you think they'll do that will change the economic morass we're in.

Please be specific when explaining what legislation you think they'll help pass that will change the course this nation is on economically and rapidly alter the employment statistics.

"Specific."

This is the new talking point from their Democrat masters.

"Be specific." The new contract with America isn't "specific enough!"

THIS from the party that wouldn't tell us what was in the Healthcare bill and (according to Pelosi) we had to pass it in order to know what's in it!

And THEY demand specificity????????????

HAR DE HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As IF the Tea Party hasn't made their plans specific enough. STOP OBAMA, PELOSI, REID, and the rest of their cohorts in the crime of destroying America!

That's the best you can come up with? "Be specific?"

That's about as lame as the Democrats attacks on the COC!

Let me predict what they will say next. They haven't got another talking points. So they won't know what to do.

So, they will simply double down on their hypocrisy and say "so you don't have anything specific!" As IF I'm trapped, instead of them.

Yeah, I'm soooooooooooooooo trapped, I can't wait for November 2! :D

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hell, just name even one Tea Party-backed candidate with specific plans to correct the US economy. Platitudes do not constitute plans.

See? What I tell ya? These guys couldn't come up with an original line if it killed 'em. All they can do is repeat the talking points of their masters. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS, it is natural to be excited when your team wins, but this ain't a high school football game. Mind answering editec's question, or mine? I'm thinking a whole boatload of dumbasses are about to take office and the US might not prosper under their control. I see Tea Party candidates running around bashing illegal immigrants and American Muslims, but I cannot recall hearing even one broad outline of a Recovery Plan.

You might feel less like celebrating if we had a crystal ball, and could foresee unemployment continuing to climb.

TPS, it is natural to be excited when your team wins, but this ain't a high school football game. Mind answering editec's question, or mine? I'm thinking a whole boatload of dumbasses are about to take office and the US might not prosper under their control. I see Tea Party candidates running around bashing illegal immigrants and American Muslims, but I cannot recall hearing even one broad outline of a Recovery Plan.

You might feel less like celebrating if we had a crystal ball, and could foresee unemployment continuing to climb.

Well the first error in that whole screed is the idea YOU THINK!

So asside from your laughable Tea Party paranoia and your conspiracy theories they are Birchers, I don't see a whole lot that lends to any credence.

And didn't you people Celebrate in 2008? But you lecture us?

I warned you all then that 2010 was coming. I knew you guys would blow it and I didn't need a crystal ball.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Well the first error in that whole screed is idea YOU THINK!

So asside from your laughing Tea Party paranoia and your conspiracy theories they are Birchers, I don't see a whole lot that lends to any credence.

I warned you all then that 2010 was coming. I knew you guys would blow it and I didn't need a crystal ball.

Here's a factoid you may have missed, TPS. Obama's spending may have a deletrious effect on the economy of the US in the future, but it had a positive effect on the economy in the present. Reasonable people can argue whether that effect was large or small, and whether we got good value for the tax dollars spent, but no one seriously argues that the stimulus bills, TARF, and bail-outs HURT the present economy.

If the Tea Party-backed candidates get into office and prevent Obama from taking action for 24 months, the economy may sink even deeper into recession. Your candidates have so demonized the president, it's difficult to imagine that they will be cooperative.

Personally, I worry that unemployment will climb to 15% in 2012. If that happens, we might be looking at another depression.

Well the first error in that whole screed is idea YOU THINK!

So asside from your laughing Tea Party paranoia and your conspiracy theories they are Birchers, I don't see a whole lot that lends to any credence.

Here's a factoid you may have missed, TPS. Obama's spending may have a deletrious effect on the economy of the US in the future, but it had a positive effect on the economy in the present. Reasonable people can argue whether that effect was large or small, and whether we got good value for the tax dollars spent, but no one seriously argues that the stimulus bills, TARF, and bail-outs HURT the present economy.

If the Tea Party-backed candidates get into office and prevent Obama from taking action for 24 months, the economy may sink even deeper into recession. Your candidates have so demonized the president, it's difficult to imagine that they will be cooperative.

Personally, I worry that unemployment will climb to 15% in 2012. If that happens, we might be looking at another depression.

Madelbrain what have I told you about thinking! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean there is nothing here I need refute. It's such total fantasy, I think I will let it stand on it's own for everyone to laugh at!

I have a new sig line to show my sig is right!

"no one seriously argues that TARF (er, TARP) et al seriously hurt the present economy?????????"

We have a winner all right!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta email this to my posse, they could use a good laugh in the morning!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this sit at home mom cheerleader wouldn't have the first clue if there was a plan which there isn't.

The new Congress won't be able to do anything until January, but you geniuses already know that, right?

There is no budget. We'll see what happens on the 2nd, which candidates in the Senate win those seats that will immediately change. Then we'll see what occurs in Congress before they leave for the holidays. Will they pass a budget? If so, what does it look like?

Come the end of January, will the new Congress be as drastically changed as many hope? Will it actually be more like it is now? If changed, will the president go Clinton and work with Congress or will he stay true to form and double down? If the later, will the new Congress stop the spending? Will there be some predictability regarding taxes and cost of business regarding employee benefits? If so, things should begin stabilizing. If not, things go from worse to worst.

The new Congress won't be able to do anything until January, but you geniuses already know that, right?

There is no budget. We'll see what happens on the 2nd, which candidates in the Senate win those seats that will immediately change. Then we'll see what occurs in Congress before they leave for the holidays. Will they pass a budget? If so, what does it look like?

Come the end of January, will the new Congress be as drastically changed as many hope? Will it actually be more like it is now? If changed, will the president go Clinton and work with Congress or will he stay true to form and double down? If the later, will the new Congress stop the spending? Will there be some predictability regarding taxes and cost of business regarding employee benefits? If so, things should begin stabilizing. If not, things go from worse to worst.

"Stop the spending" meaning what, Annie?

Serious question.

"Specific."

This is the new talking point from their Democrat masters.

"Be specific." The new contract with America isn't "specific enough!"

THIS from the party that wouldn't tell us what was in the Healthcare bill and (according to Pelosi) we had to pass it in order to know what's in it!

And THEY demand specificity????????????

HAR DE HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As IF the Tea Party hasn't made their plans specific enough. STOP OBAMA, PELOSI, REID, and the rest of their cohorts in the crime of destroying America!

That's the best you can come up with? "Be specific?"

That's about as lame as the Democrats attacks on the COC!

Let me predict what they will say next. They haven't got another talking points. So they won't know what to do.

So, they will simply double down on their hypocrisy and say "so you don't have anything specific!" As IF I'm trapped, instead of them.

Yeah, I'm soooooooooooooooo trapped, I can't wait for November 2! :D

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Could you possibly take off your partisan beanie just long enough to answer a question from a FELLOW AMERICAN?

I'm not asking you as a Democrat, TPS, I'm asking you as a citizen.

Specifically, what legislation will the incoming crop of Tea Party candidates propose that you believe is going to fix the employment situation?

Have you met an Obama proposal that wouldn't cost more? So definitely means stopping more spending. I don't hold out much hope for repealing anything already done, others do. I do think there are many areas begging for cuts, starting with entitlements. I don't expect that to happen with this president though.

Have you met an Obama proposal that wouldn't cost more? So definitely means stopping more spending. I don't hold out much hope for repealing anything already done, others do. I do think there are many areas begging for cuts, starting with entitlements. I don't expect that to happen with this president though.

If you pay in at least 125.00 a year to SS that alone would let u retire with a 1000.00 a mont for 5 years. it should be if u don't pay in you get nothing out. Quick fix.

Likely scenario. The Congress will change and if his bahaviour is any indicator? Obama will not triangulate as Clinton did. Congress will then have to start looking at defunding/cutting government. I think that's the mandate coming from the people.

First thing is first though. The Congress is going to have to get out of the way of investors/employers to get the jobless rate down...get people back to work.

Likely scenario. The Congress will change and if his bahaviour is any indicator? Obama will not triangulate as Clinton did. Congress will then have to start looking at defunding/cutting government. I think that's the mandate coming from the people.

First thing is first though. The Congress is going to have to get out of the way of investors/employers to get the jobless rate down...get people back to work.

The only thing Congress must do is provide some stability-businesses need to make projections, in the current climate their best bet has been to do nothing or at most hire part-time or contract workers.

The only thing Congress must do is provide some stability-businesses need to make projections, in the current climate their best bet has been to do nothing or at most hire part-time or contract workers.

Absolutely. Key word here. As of this moment the operative word is uncertainty. Employers aren't hiring or expanding because of the current climate.

Forum List

Back