October Non-Surprise: Unemployment at 10%, Gallup!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Oct 19, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,815
    Read all here: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.0% in Mid-October

Here's the money quote:
    Au contraire! The US unemployment rate should increase ON NOVEMBER 3, the day after election day!!!!!! :D

That's when we throw off the shackles of this oppressive Democrat oligarchy, and start to live like AMERICANS again! :D:woohoo:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    :D

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    What policies will the incoming TEA PARTY candidates (who will all be just happen to also be Republicans, of course) do that will rapidly bring down unemployment?

Serious question.

I'm very curious what you think they'll do that will change the economic morass we're in.

Please be specific when explaining what legislation you think they'll help pass that will change the course this nation is on economically and rapidly alter the employment statistics.

3. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Hell, just name even one Tea Party-backed candidate with specific plans to correct the US economy. Platitudes do not constitute plans.

4. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,815
    "Specific."

This is the new talking point from their Democrat masters.

"Be specific." The new contract with America isn't "specific enough!"

THIS from the party that wouldn't tell us what was in the Healthcare bill and (according to Pelosi) we had to pass it in order to know what's in it!

And THEY demand specificity????????????

HAR DE HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As IF the Tea Party hasn't made their plans specific enough. STOP OBAMA, PELOSI, REID, and the rest of their cohorts in the crime of destroying America!

That's the best you can come up with? "Be specific?"

That's about as lame as the Democrats attacks on the COC!

Let me predict what they will say next. They haven't got another talking points. So they won't know what to do.

So, they will simply double down on their hypocrisy and say "so you don't have anything specific!" As IF I'm trapped, instead of them.

Yeah, I'm soooooooooooooooo trapped, I can't wait for November 2! :D

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,815
    See? What I tell ya? These guys couldn't come up with an original line if it killed 'em. All they can do is repeat the talking points of their masters. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    TPS, it is natural to be excited when your team wins, but this ain't a high school football game. Mind answering editec's question, or mine? I'm thinking a whole boatload of dumbasses are about to take office and the US might not prosper under their control. I see Tea Party candidates running around bashing illegal immigrants and American Muslims, but I cannot recall hearing even one broad outline of a Recovery Plan.

You might feel less like celebrating if we had a crystal ball, and could foresee unemployment continuing to climb.

7. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,815
    Well the first error in that whole screed is the idea YOU THINK!

So asside from your laughable Tea Party paranoia and your conspiracy theories they are Birchers, I don't see a whole lot that lends to any credence.

And didn't you people Celebrate in 2008? But you lecture us?

I warned you all then that 2010 was coming. I knew you guys would blow it and I didn't need a crystal ball.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

8. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Here's a factoid you may have missed, TPS. Obama's spending may have a deletrious effect on the economy of the US in the future, but it had a positive effect on the economy in the present. Reasonable people can argue whether that effect was large or small, and whether we got good value for the tax dollars spent, but no one seriously argues that the stimulus bills, TARF, and bail-outs HURT the present economy.

If the Tea Party-backed candidates get into office and prevent Obama from taking action for 24 months, the economy may sink even deeper into recession. Your candidates have so demonized the president, it's difficult to imagine that they will be cooperative.

Personally, I worry that unemployment will climb to 15% in 2012. If that happens, we might be looking at another depression.

9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,815
    Madelbrain what have I told you about thinking! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean there is nothing here I need refute. It's such total fantasy, I think I will let it stand on it's own for everyone to laugh at!

I have a new sig line to show my sig is right!

"no one seriously argues that TARF (er, TARP) et al seriously hurt the present economy?????????"

We have a winner all right!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta email this to my posse, they could use a good laugh in the morning!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    this sit at home mom cheerleader wouldn't have the first clue if there was a plan which there isn't.