October Non-Surprise: Unemployment at 10%, Gallup!

9.2%, 9.6% or 10%, it is all a bad situation made worse by poor planning, timing and implementation by this adminstration. Perhaps we should repeal the tax break for the rich, but offer a nice credit for them if they create a job? Seems like most of the "created" government jobs run as about $62,000 for a job that pays much less than that. A $20,000 tax credit could save a lot.

It won't work if government is still standing on your neck and making demands about health care coverage and other work related issues and on the brink of raising your taxes through the roof.

In the short term, I do not think your right. Many of the healthcare provisions don't kick in til 2012. I have a whole year to employ someone without offering health care. Make a $20,000 job and get a $20,000 credit. I have a worker who should make me more than $10,000 in a year.

What policies will the incoming TEA PARTY candidates (who will all be just happen to also be Republicans, of course) do that will rapidly bring down unemployment?

Serious question.

I'm very curious what you think they'll do that will change the economic morass we're in.

Please be specific when explaining what legislation you think they'll help pass that will change the course this nation is on economically and rapidly alter the employment statistics.

Like Omg like, serious question N stuff.. Like uhmm, what did like Umm Obama and the Dem congress do with their like huge big plan to fix the economy n stuff, yeah?

Let me break it down for you... SHRINK GOVERNMENT. That’s the Fing PLAN MAN. When Government shrinks you can lower taxes or at least create certainty in the markets. Currently business people have no idea what to plan for because all they see is more government and that means higher taxes.

No no, I get that it's beyond you.

Thinks will in fact get worse before they get better, the funny part is that it's the same truth under Obama and teh Dems... The difference of course is Obama wants to put the country in as much debt as possible before it all falls apart.

The new Congress won't be able to do anything until January, but you geniuses already know that, right?

There is no budget. We'll see what happens on the 2nd, which candidates in the Senate win those seats that will immediately change. Then we'll see what occurs in Congress before they leave for the holidays. Will they pass a budget? If so, what does it look like?

Come the end of January, will the new Congress be as drastically changed as many hope? Will it actually be more like it is now? If changed, will the president go Clinton and work with Congress or will he stay true to form and double down? If the later, will the new Congress stop the spending? Will there be some predictability regarding taxes and cost of business regarding employee benefits? If so, things should begin stabilizing. If not, things go from worse to worst.

"Stop the spending" meaning what, Annie?

STOP THE SPENDING THAT YOU THINK WAS GOOD FOR THE "PRESENT" ECONOMY!

I mean do you know how stupid that statement was?

What I silly question I asked. Of course you don't know.

It's like a man falling off the empire state builiding and as he rushes by the 50th floor says to himself, he's still doing okay.

Yeah, but he's still headed to smash on the pavement!

Pretty damn inevitable, regardless of the fact he's in one piece as he rushes past the 100th, the 50th, the 20th . . . . SPLAT!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What policies will the incoming TEA PARTY candidates (who will all be just happen to also be Republicans, of course) do that will rapidly bring down unemployment?

Serious question.

I'm very curious what you think they'll do that will change the economic morass we're in.

Please be specific when explaining what legislation you think they'll help pass that will change the course this nation is on economically and rapidly alter the employment statistics.

"Specific."

This is the new talking point from their Democrat masters.

"Be specific." The new contract with America isn't "specific enough!"

THIS from the party that wouldn't tell us what was in the Healthcare bill and (according to Pelosi) we had to pass it in order to know what's in it!

And THEY demand specificity????????????

HAR DE HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As IF the Tea Party hasn't made their plans specific enough. STOP OBAMA, PELOSI, REID, and the rest of their cohorts in the crime of destroying America!

That's the best you can come up with? "Be specific?"

That's about as lame as the Democrats attacks on the COC!

Let me predict what they will say next. They haven't got another talking points. So they won't know what to do.

So, they will simply double down on their hypocrisy and say "so you don't have anything specific!" As IF I'm trapped, instead of them.

Yeah, I'm soooooooooooooooo trapped, I can't wait for November 2! :D

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Could you possibly take off your partisan beanie just long enough to answer a question from a FELLOW AMERICAN?

I'm not asking you as a Democrat, TPS, I'm asking you as a citizen.

Specifically, what legislation will the incoming crop of Tea Party candidates propose that you believe is going to fix the employment situation?

Oh BULLSHIT YOU UNMITIGATED PHONY HYPOCRITE!

Like that "be specific" demand didn't come from "partisanship?????''

Did you REALLY think that would work??????

That bullshit comes right from the top on down and YOU pretend you aren't interested in partisanship???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You liberals are such little narcissists.

It doesn't matter if you got the talking point, second, third, or fourth hand, you always act like YOU are the first to say it.

You think you are the FIRST liberal who has tried this "be specific" crap? You think I haven't heard it out of Obama cronies in the news????

And YOU pretend it's a honest question?????

When I see you PHONY HYPOCRITES ask that "honest question" of Obama and his healthcare and the rest of his corrupt agenda, I'll believe it's honest.

Until then, I'll give you the derision you so richly deserve.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Page two, and still no Tea Party person can name even one proposal for economic recovery being touted by any Tea Party candidate.

My "uh oh" feeling is back.

Its because YOU don't understand that LESS Government is what creates jobs, not more.... To you there is no plan without a trillion billion ,million zillion dollars spent on 50 temp jobs.

Complex giant ass Government is not the answer... Just look at how it has failed under Obama and Bush.

"Stop the spending" meaning what, Annie?

Have you met an Obama proposal that wouldn't cost more? So definitely means stopping more spending. I don't hold out much hope for repealing anything already done, others do. I do think there are many areas begging for cuts, starting with entitlements. I don't expect that to happen with this president though.

So you think the economy will recover if the poor lose enough benefits?

Does the alternative even occur to her? :cuckoo:

No, of coures it doesn't.

Psst! Madelbrain.

Did you ever consider an econony that works well enough the poor don't NEED those benefits??????

No, of course, you didn't!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read all here: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.0% in Mid-October

Here's the money quote:
U.S. Unemployment Rate Should Increase on Nov. 5

Au contraire! The US unemployment rate should increase ON NOVEMBER 3, the day after election day!!!!!! :D

That's when we throw off the shackles of this oppressive Democrat oligarchy, and start to live like AMERICANS again! :D:woohoo:

PS-usa-waving-flag.gif
T-5013.jpg
:D

LMAO, just never give up huh?
I heard this same song from the right in 2000.

Have you met an Obama proposal that wouldn't cost more? So definitely means stopping more spending. I don't hold out much hope for repealing anything already done, others do. I do think there are many areas begging for cuts, starting with entitlements. I don't expect that to happen with this president though.

Psst! Madelbrain.

Did you ever consider an econony that works well enough the poor don't NEED those benefits??????

I might consider an economy with no poor if I was drunk out of my mind.
We will never have an economy like that.
Just not possible. Well for 500 years or so at least.

Obama's campaign contained many specific promises. The trouble with him is, he failed to keep far too many.

No... specific platitudes... he did NOT give the details you indeed are asking for from others

Sorry, DiamondDave, that's a nonstarter. Here's a link to Obama's campaign promise so you can look-see for yourself.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Policy Issues

Now, if you know of an economic recovery plan being touted by any Tea Party candidate, may we hear it? A-n-y p-l-a-n; because as I said, to me it sounds as if all of them are running on the "I hate Muslims" bullshit machine.

Oh get this guys!

Barack Obama has offered a detailed plan to get America’s economy back on track, by creating new jobs and easing the burden on hardworking Americans by offering middle-class tax cuts three times the size of McCain’s.

That's REAL specific! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where is that tax cut?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Page two, and still no Tea Party person can name even one proposal for economic recovery being touted by any Tea Party candidate.

My "uh oh" feeling is back.

That means page two and your talking point has FAILED Madelbrain.

I told you they would double down on that talking point.

They don't have another.

And they wonder why they are going to lose come November 2?

Obama only cares about his revolution. He has said that.
If everyone is poor, everyone is equal.

Do you have any comment on the OP, or are you just here to spout inane slogans like Pavlov's dog?

He IS commenting on the op!

Unlike you phonies who are just commenting on your failed talking point of "be specific!"

He's talking far more about the op THAN YOU!

And it's MY THREAD. I'll decide who's on subject "Madame Presidente" NOT YOU!

There won't be any job creation until Obamacare is repealed.

your one of the dumbest newbs, jobs are already being created. Don't let fact get in the way of a good tea bagger rant.:lol:

Yeah sooooooooooooo many jobs are being created unemployment is up to 10%! :D

Liberals always did fight against the overly obvious.

And then they wonder why they are sinking in the polls.

Read all here: Gallup Finds U.S. Unemployment at 10.0% in Mid-October

Here's the money quote:
U.S. Unemployment Rate Should Increase on Nov. 5

Au contraire! The US unemployment rate should increase ON NOVEMBER 3, the day after election day!!!!!! :D

That's when we throw off the shackles of this oppressive Democrat oligarchy, and start to live like AMERICANS again! :D:woohoo:

PS-usa-waving-flag.gif
T-5013.jpg
:D

LMAO, just never give up huh?
I heard this same song from the right in 2000.

Um, Bush won remember???

Psst! Madelbrain.

I might consider an economy with no poor if I was drunk out of my mind.
We will never have an economy like that.
Just not possible. Well for 500 years or so at least.

No, an economy without poor SCARES you, because there won't be the required number of people dependent upon government to vote for your Democrats, fearing they will lose benefits (as your side always lies to them).

It never occurs to you "benefits" are just a stipend for the poor to remain poor.

That's why welfare reform worked, and why liberals hated it so much.

Serious question.

1. Pull the troops out of the ME
2. Cut 20 percent out of defense, welfare, education
3. 20 percent reduction in entitlements
4. Start slapping higher tariffs on imports, this would A-possibly encourage us to start producing again OR B-if we don't start producing take the tariff taxes to start paying our debt.
5. Our budget is fubared right now. We need to set a 3, 5, 10 year goal towards balancing it and work towards that goal.
6. Raise taxes by 1 percent in every bracket for 4 years. This goes against everything I believe but if we had good faith that the govt could do without ie defense cuts, welfare cuts, education cuts, then I'd be willing to work towards getting our budget in place.

This is what I would do.

Obama's campaign contained many specific promises. The trouble with him is, he failed to keep far too many.

No... specific platitudes... he did NOT give the details you indeed are asking for from others

Sorry, DiamondDave, that's a nonstarter. Here's a link to Obama's campaign promise so you can look-see for yourself.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | Policy Issues

Now, if you know of an economic recovery plan being touted by any Tea Party candidate, may we hear it? A-n-y p-l-a-n; because as I said, to me it sounds as if all of them are running on the "I hate Muslims" bullshit machine.

LMAO

His saying he has a detailed plan, while giving no details on the "detailed plan" does not constitute a detailed plan...

wow, are you Obamabota easily duped...

I could go on you like you are going on your targets here.... give more details.. he says he's going to drop something, but no details given.... he's going to use trade agreements... how??.. amend the NAFTA agreement, to what extent and what specifically???

You see... it is easy to keep asking for another level of detail

Last edited:
Obama only cares about his revolution. He has said that.
If everyone is poor, everyone is equal.

Spreading Misery Equally...

You can't make everyone rich. You can make everyone poor.

When liberals talk about social justice and economic equality, they mean shared poverty--except for themselves.

The elite will still live in luxury, it's only us proles that will live in poverty.

New Topics

Forum List

Back