Oct 6th, is German-American Day, and Germantown made the first petition to abolish salvary

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
It should be on our calendars, but its not.

German-American Day (German: Deutsch-Amerikanischer Tag) is a holiday in the United States, observed annually on October 6. The holiday, which celebrates German American heritage, commemorates the date in 1683 when 13 German families from Krefeld, near the Rhine, landed in Philadelphia. These families subsequently founded Germantown, Pennsylvania, the first German settlement in the original thirteen American colonies,[1] and organized the first petition in the English colonies to abolish slavery in 1688.

In 1983, President Ronald Reagan proclaimed October 6 as German-American Day to celebrate and honor the 300th anniversary of German American immigration and culture to the United States.[3] On August 6, 1987, Congress approved S.J. Resolution 108, designating October 6, 1987, as German-American Day

German-American Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The german refugees to Pennsylvannia were Quakers and Mennonites-----persecuted in Germany. ---clearly not Nazis----unfortunately lots of the
scum that peopled the HUDSON VALLEY -----were (and in some cases--ARE --
Nazis)

But...but...every MLK Day some "Oh noes, we runnin' outta white folks!" quivering idiot whines that there are special commemorations for everyone except white people. Has German Day been kept a secret from the likes of shithisspeedos, dannydunce, bripunk, and the rest of the dung heap? No doubt Batshit Boy will be on hand to protest throughout the celebrations.

But...but...every MLK Day some "Oh noes, we runnin' outta white folks!" quivering idiot whines that there are special commemorations for everyone except white people. Has German Day been kept a secret from the likes of shithisspeedos, dannydunce, bripunk, and the rest of the dung heap? No doubt Batshit Boy will be on hand to protest throughout the celebrations.

German Day is a bad choice for TITLE OF THE DAY------it should be
Quaker/Mennonite day

The german refugees to Pennsylvannia were Quakers and Mennonites-----persecuted in Germany. ---clearly not Nazis----unfortunately lots of the
Nazis)

Crazy talk.

There are like 5 nazis in America. And none of them live in the Hudson Valley.

It was an unimportant news story with no followup.

MLK day is a nationally recognized holiday, and only PART of the massive Celebration of "black people".

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

you must be unconscious

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

you must be unconscious

You must be crazy.

no-----I grew up in the precincts----the Hudson valley ITSELF is no longer
a center of Nazism-------its descendants are scattered and were scattered
even at the time of my childhood. Because of them I got to read LOTS AND
LOTS of Nazi "information" -----it fluttered thru my town in seedy little pamphlets---
some of the very old-----

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

you must be unconscious

You must be crazy.

no-----I grew up in the precincts----the Hudson valley ITSELF is no longer
a center of Nazism-------its descendants are scattered and were scattered
even at the time of my childhood. Because of them I got to read LOTS AND
LOTS of Nazi "information" -----it fluttered thru my town in seedy little pamphlets---
some of the very old-----

Just not credible.

David Duke in one of the 5 nazies. When he ran for the Presidency he got less than 1% in the Republican Primary.

With a number that low, one really has to wonder how much of that number is people so drunk or stupid or old they accidentally voted for him.

My German relatives during the Civil War lived in Ohio..They refused to pick a side so were forced out of Ohio, they settled in Texass.....Then joined in the free land run in Okiehoma...

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

Correct. The 5 nazis live in Illinois.

you remain unconscious

My German relatives during the Civil War lived in Ohio..They refused to pick a side so were forced out of Ohio, they settled in Texass.....Then joined in the free land run in Okiehoma...

oh.......how did that DUST BOWL thing work out for them??
(no wonder you lost your underwear)

Nazis)

Germans are the biggest nationality in the US. Chances are Lincoln was probably German, and chances are he was a puritan turned Quaker. The US was build upon Germans, get use to it.

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

you remain unconscious

YOU CAN SEE THE NAZIS IN ILLINOIS IN THE PROVIDED LINK!!!!!

Nazis)

Germans are the biggest nationality in the US. Chances are Lincoln was probably German, and chances are he was a puritan turned Quaker. The US was build upon Germans, get use to it.

Puritans were not german------they were limeys. Unlike Penelope----they
were not illiterate. Lincoln did learn to read and write very well from his
stepmother

Nazis)

Crazy talk.

you remain unconscious

YOU CAN SEE THE NAZIS IN ILLINOIS IN THE PROVIDED LINK!!!!!

thanks---- I have already seen enough nazis

Forum List

Back