Occupy Wall Street protest isn't VIOLENT! Really.

Since the right is now judging the entire OWS movement by a few examples, I guess it's now okay for the left to judge the entire Tea Party by the racist signage at TP events.

That's hillarious.... the fucker's screaming over a 200 lb Moped?

Pussy.

And half the weight is supported by the front tire. :lol:

I suspect you're not a mechanical engineer...

Apparently, neither are you...:rofl:

All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle - 180: Weight and Traction Management
In the example on the above linked page, the statistical weight of the motorcycle is 797.32.
Under static conditions (not moving), the distribution of weight is as follows:
Front...358.80 or 45%
Rear...438.53 05 55%

Pretty close to half. As the speed increases, more weight is transferred to the real wheel due to the aerodynamic drag.

You and JosefK are stone cold morons who post before researching.

Typical.

Funny stuff. Some people are just drama queens. I'm sure he got on TV and a few Leftist wingnut sites. He got what he wanted.

I am not certain how this is going to go over with a jury or judge watching these video's--or if citizens are allowed to file false charges against the NYPD--what kind of penalties, etc.--but this guy really deserves to do some jail time over it.

BTW, supposedly faking an injury does not equate to violence. You're stretching a bit here. Not as much as Conservative's well-used ass-gape, but still.

Since the right is now judging the entire OWS movement by a few examples, I guess it's now okay for the left to judge the entire Tea Party by the racist signage at TP events.

You couldn't even come close to the video's and pictures we have on the Occupy WHATEVER protester crowd--but you're more than welcome to try---:lol:

They dont have to start.
It was pretty much done the first day and every day since.
Or are you not aware of that?

BTW, supposedly faking an injury does not equate to violence. You're stretching a bit here. Not as much as Conservative's well-used ass-gape, but still.

Actually, when one cries police brutality (which is the same as claiming the officer rode over his leg), it can easily incite violence in a crowd that was already claiming police brutality.

If you were to open your mind and not let your ideology speak for you, you would recognize how this actors actions put those officers in a very dangerous situation.

Actually, when one cries police brutality (which is the same as claiming the officer rode over his leg), it can easily incite violence in a crowd that was already claiming police brutality.

If you were to open your mind and not let your ideology speak for you, you would recognize how this actors actions put those officers in a very dangerous situation.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't see it that way. If you want to criticize the protester for attempting to incite a riot, fine, but his actions weren't violent; and the actions of this one person certainly doesn't mean that the entire OWS movement is based on violence.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't see it that way. If you want to criticize the protester for attempting to incite a riot, fine, but his actions weren't violent; and the actions of this one person certainly doesn't mean that the entire OWS movement is based on violence.

why not? That's the argument most Dems make regarding racism in the Tea Party. I guess only Dems can use that argument, huh dipshit.

Forum List

Back