"Occupy Atlanta" Stepford Zombies

Trajan, you did it wrong. It's supposed to work like this:

Tea people...need to stop...projecting.

it's funny though...watching the right...claim things...just because...they were true of the tea nuts.
It is funny how the left keep believing their own lies.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

That's too funny. The person with the mic is a perfect example of why good managers who get things done are hard to find. One could not get a large group to agree the sun was out during an arctic summer at noon, so thinking some moron in the crowd would not be so inconsiderate, in their own very modern narcissistic self indulgence, not to raise a whine is stupid. Crowds are often stupid, this just proves it again - and in crowds are all manner of stupid. If I were John Lewis I'd tell the crowd to pound sand as my too plain spoken father would often say. Is this any example of the citizenry in Georgia? Sad bunch.

Yeah, Middy...."...good managers who get things done are hard to find."

Ya' think he could get 'em to goose step, too?

But this is what I like best, when you inadvertently say what the Left believes:
"Crowds are often stupid."

Crowds are made up of people...luckily there are smart folks like you around, eh?

In “Leaders of Men,” 1889, Woodrow Wilson, our first Progressive President, wrote : “Men are as clay in the hands of the consummate leader.”“

Doesn’t sound too fond of an individual’s inalienable rights, does he? But does mere “clay” deserve such rights?”

I guess you felt he was your 'good manager,' huh?

I don't think you get it.

They don't want to be seen as supporting either party.

Lewis is a Democrat.

And the "repeating" thing came about because New York wouldn't let speakers use amplification.

"I don't think you get it."

The folks joining the Uninformed Occupy (insert locale here) are aimless, envious slackers with no real ideas about what they want or how to changed things other than increase what they are given for.....nothing?

Pretty much right out of John Dos Passos' "USA" trilogy...the "I Won't Work'ers"...
I think he called 'em 'malingerers.'
Did you read it?
No, neither did the 'Occupiers'....
See...even more you guys have in common!

Now do I get it?
Am I close?
Part credit?

Well part credit.

They do not want to offer up solutions, because again, they don't want to be seen as backed by either party.

And it's a mixed bag in the crowd. Some are "professional" protesters. You see them at Union Square Park almost every week. But some are people looking for work and frustrated by the lack of opportunity.

"They do not want to offer up solutions...."

OMG.

This is soft, even for you, doggy.

I didn't even know they were here. Traffic didn't get screwed up or anything. And considering that traffic here gets screwed up when the wind blows the wrong way.....well....I guess that shows the impact they had.

I didn't even hear anything on the local news about it here in ATL. Is that Piedmont Park that they are at?

The folks joining the Uninformed Occupy (insert locale here) are aimless, envious slackers with no real ideas about what they want or how to changed things other than increase what they are given for.....nothing?

Pretty much right out of John Dos Passos' "USA" trilogy...the "I Won't Work'ers"...
I think he called 'em 'malingerers.'
Did you read it?
No, neither did the 'Occupiers'....
See...even more you guys have in common!

Now do I get it?
Am I close?
Part credit?

Well part credit.

They do not want to offer up solutions, because again, they don't want to be seen as backed by either party.

And it's a mixed bag in the crowd. Some are "professional" protesters. You see them at Union Square Park almost every week. But some are people looking for work and frustrated by the lack of opportunity.

OMG.

Soft what?

Have you been listening to the people organizing the events?

That's exactly what they've been saying.

I have attempted to watch that three times and nearly got through it the last time. I find it so hard that their could be so many people agreeing to act in that manner. They acted like mindless morons!

Is this what America has come to? Repeat after me via meaningless clauses? Not a vote of dissent or approval? Quietly wag your fingers in what, disagreement, or you have to use the facilities?

Please do not compare this to a Tea Party Experience. I read the account of a reasonable boy who wanted reasonable changes, yet he titled it, "Hit and Run." Gosh. Get back to school, better yet, change schools and don't come out until you are ready.

( Pssst! Ixnay on the oronsay! We've got a couple of 'em posting here!)

This is the left's version of the Tea Party? A bunch of college kids with useless degrees like African drum majors with no jobs and political union protesters trashing a public park and defecating on the streets of New York?

Oh, and has anyone noticed these protests have a lot of white people, if you know what I mean. And I've seen more than a few signs with hateful and tasteless messages, yet the media doesn't seem to want to judge the entire group based on the actions of a few....that's funny.

This is just the warm up to the riots of 2012.

I know most won't admit it publicly, but if this doesn't make the average leftist cringe privately, then they have really gone to the outer limits.:cuckoo:

Well part credit.

OMG.

Soft what?

Listen to your people, doggy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnT4v31oi9M]Occupy Wall Street .wmv - YouTube[/ame]

They have solutions a-plenty!

...sort of.

This is the left's version of the Tea Party? A bunch of college kids with useless degrees like African drum majors with no jobs and political union protesters trashing a public park and defecating on the streets of New York?

Oh, and has anyone noticed these protests have a lot of white people, if you know what I mean. And I've seen more than a few signs with hateful and tasteless messages, yet the media doesn't seem to want to judge the entire group based on the actions of a few....that's funny.

And that's not fair. Lots of MBAs and Computer Techs out there too.

It's a really tough job situation. Not only are they/we competing with other new graduates, they are competing with H1Bs trying desperately to stay in the country and crap load of newly laid off people.

OMG.

Soft what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnT4v31oi9M]Occupy Wall Street .wmv - YouTube[/ame]

...sort of.

Meaning what?

It's a mixed bag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgWdfZqDj0&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Fox! #OccupyWallStreet talks to Fox News and CRUSHES THEM #GlobalRevolution - YouTube[/ame]

It's a really tough job situation. Not only are they/we competing with other new graduates, they are competing with H1Bs trying desperately to stay in the country and crap load of newly laid off people.

Not fair? Do you remember how the Tea Party was treated in the media and by the left?

Also your premise is false. The overwhelming majority of these protesters do not hold college degrees of any value.

What have they achieved? They made international headlines in Europe with a video of a man defecating on a police vehicle. They managed to have a national museum shut down. They have caused local business owners in NY to hire security to ensure they do not abuse their facilities while they never purchase anything.

These protesters are far, far, far from mainstream America. They do not represent popular sentiment, as all national polls are trending towards a Republican electoral victory in 2012, and are not resonating at all.

Not fair? Do you remember how the Tea Party was treated in the media and by the left?

Also your premise is false. The overwhelming majority of these protesters do not hold college degrees of any value.

What have they achieved? They made international headlines in Europe with a video of a man defecating on a police vehicle. They managed to have a national museum shut down. They have caused local business owners in NY to hire security to ensure they do not abuse their facilities while they never purchase anything.

These protesters are far, far, far from mainstream America. They do not represent popular sentiment, as all national polls are trending towards a Republican electoral victory in 2012, and are not resonating at all.
Typical, not fair the commies get criticized but the Patriotic Tea party gets blasted by the left all the time. idiots.

Wait 'til you see....hear....this vid!

Chanting.

Repeating what the master....leader....says.

Scary!!!

Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis! - YouTube

This requires a whole new chapter in the DSM-IV manual.

BTW...check out how they wouldn't let John Lewis speak!!!

If the Tea Party did this......RACISSSSSSSSTS!!!!!!

I don't think you get it.

They don't want to be seen as supporting either party.

Lewis is a Democrat.

And the "repeating" thing came about because New York wouldn't let speakers use amplification.

So if the crowd can't hear whateverthefuck the speaker is preaching to the assembly, then the cacaphony of repeating it in unison will certainly serve the purpose of making it clear!

What a bunch of assclowns they are making of themselves.

The PEOPLE!

the people

United!

united

Can NEVER Be

can never be

Defeated!

defeated.

Yes. It got repeated, in unison no less, so it must be true.

From a mainstream perspective, I think if you polled the average parent who really wouldn't choose to attend either an OWS or TPM protest/rally, but had to walk through one with their 8-year old child, then hands down they'd choose the TPM...they are worlds apart, in spite of what some on the left would like us to buy into.

Do you know the unemployment percentage for college educated?
Say, September 2011?

Didn't think so.

Check it out:

Table A-4. Employment status of the civilian population 25 years and over by educational attainment

Last edited:
From a mainstream perspective, I think if you polled the average parent who really wouldn't choose to attend either an OWS or TPM protest/rally, but had to walk through one with their 8-year old child, then hands down they'd choose the TPM...they are worlds apart, in spite of what some on the left would like us to buy into.

But...but....that's not what Jillian told me!

Soft what?

...sort of.

Meaning what?

It's a mixed bag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgWdfZqDj0&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Fox! #OccupyWallStreet talks to Fox News and CRUSHES THEM #GlobalRevolution - YouTube[/ame]

Don't you just hate it when Fox refuses to let liberals talk? Hmmmm. Maybe they are fair and Balanced. Hmmmmm And he was a clean cut fellow. Thought they just picked out druggies.

tea people need to stop projecting.

it's funny though watching the right claim things just because they were true of the tea nuts.

Jillian the only time the tea party crowd repeats what the speaker says is because they are saying the pledge of allegiance:lol:

Forum List

Back