"Occupy Atlanta" Stepford Zombies

I wonder when Chris Mathews of MSNBC is gonna start foaming from the mouth as he did with the tea Party movement...You know what I see in the Tea Party?.... "WHITE PEOPLE"....

That's pretty much all I see here....

I think, I think, that those people, that those people, are fucking weird, are fucking weird.

I just hope that this is a very small sampling of what our College's and Universities are putting out into the World...

I wonder when Chris Mathews of MSNBC is gonna start foaming from the mouth as he did with the tea Party movement...You know what I see in the Tea Party?.... "WHITE PEOPLE"....

That's pretty much all I see here....

Of course, you know that that will never happen...

...but, after the landslide victory of America over the Obama folks, let's remember to point out that one reason is that the Left no longer has a monopoly on the dissemination of information, of opinion, of analysis.

And without that monopoly, we can point out how loopy the Left really is, and the same for their 'solutions.'

A great big salute to Rush, to Drudge, and to the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the left's version of the Tea Party? A bunch of college kids with useless degrees like African drum majors with no jobs and political union protesters trashing a public park and defecating on the streets of New York?

Oh, and has anyone noticed these protests have a lot of white people, if you know what I mean. And I've seen more than a few signs with hateful and tasteless messages, yet the media doesn't seem to want to judge the entire group based on the actions of a few....that's funny.

This is just the warm up to the riots of 2012.

And that's not fair. Lots of MBAs and Computer Techs out there too.

It's a really tough job situation. Not only are they/we competing with other new graduates, they are competing with H1Bs trying desperately to stay in the country and crap load of newly laid off people.

Not fair? Do you remember how the Tea Party was treated in the media and by the left?

Also your premise is false. The overwhelming majority of these protesters do not hold college degrees of any value.

What have they achieved? They made international headlines in Europe with a video of a man defecating on a police vehicle. They managed to have a national museum shut down. They have caused local business owners in NY to hire security to ensure they do not abuse their facilities while they never purchase anything.

These protesters are far, far, far from mainstream America. They do not represent popular sentiment, as all national polls are trending towards a Republican electoral victory in 2012, and are not resonating at all.

The Tea Party was quickly co-pted by Rich Republican backers. Freedoms Works was as "grassroots" as the GOP.

And this movement is a mixed bag as I pointed out earlier. Clearly there are people from all walks of life involved. I guess you missed the MTA and other Unions giving support. Airline Pilots also joined the demonstration. They hardly are people you'd consider as not having any value..although lately they are paid like shit.

Listen to your people, doggy....

Occupy Wall Street .wmv - YouTube

They have solutions a-plenty!

...sort of.

Meaning what?

It's a mixed bag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJgWdfZqDj0&feature=player_embedded]Occupy Fox! #OccupyWallStreet talks to Fox News and CRUSHES THEM #GlobalRevolution - YouTube[/ame]

Don't you just hate it when Fox refuses to let liberals talk? Hmmmm. Maybe they are fair and Balanced. Hmmmmm And he was a clean cut fellow. Thought they just picked out druggies.

FOX never aired that interview.

Don't you just hate it when Fox refuses to let liberals talk? Hmmmm. Maybe they are fair and Balanced. Hmmmmm And he was a clean cut fellow. Thought they just picked out druggies.

FOX never aired that interview.

I have seen dozens of interviews with the Uninformed Occupy Wall Street crowd, and this was the only articulate guy....unless you're going to suggest that the others were an aberration....
...no?
Good.

So, you're seeing the same technique that CNN, MSNBC, and the other Old Left Media used with the Tea Party, i.e., rarely put on an articulate spokesperson...

Hope you're not objecting to it now. Suddenly.

I just looked at the vid again....

....it's simply kindergarten.

The folks are Left wing, treated like simpletons....and act like simpletons.
This has got to be an embarrassment.

Remember how the media reported on the age, income, education of the Tea Party members?
Not necessary after this vid.

Forum List

Back