Occult causes 12 Year to Attempt Murder

you're one sick & twisted individual.
slenderman.gif

How the hell could they blame the "occult" when the kids were trying to emulate a "fictional character on a website"? Violent video games, web sites, movies and a pop-culture environment that promotes drug abuse and violence might qualify 12 year old kids for PTSD compensation if there was such a thing.

According to Father Malachi Martin who visited America and met with law enforcement and media concerning why there is a blackout of news about occult related -satanic murders? The Media in the USA are under advisement to not mention anything directly tied to satanism, the occult, etc as much as possible due to copycat killings. Most likely there have been elements left out here. That is to be expected when you have satanists in the media, law enforcement & political office. The coverups are massive these days and that is around the world. Not just the USA.

In the case of the Craigslist satanist Amanda Barber ( think that was her name ) she was into it from the age of 13 yrs old commiting her first initiation murder at that time. From the age of 13 yrs old to when she was arrested ( is she in her 20's now? ) she is most likely telling the truth that she lost count after participating in over 20 satanic ritual murders and it could be as high as 100. The blackout on that news case has been very sad because the girl offered to tell the FBI where these rituals and remains of the victims were. According to sources it was never investigated. They never looked and in fact she claims the FBI never came to visit her to find out the locations. They are going to call her insane just as they have done with the past serial killers who have confessed to commiting their crimes as a part of satanism. See my Jesus vs Satan thread for a look at some 70 of the most famous serial killers who were are all particpating in Satanism yet the media covered it up and didn't include those details.

As Amanda Barber is now in jail, it is possible that she wanted to be caught instead of being in fear of the satanists she was involved with. It is sad that someone could not have reached her earlier with the real way out - which would have resulted in a brand new life for her instead of a wasted life behind bars.

There are satanists, witches, and such that do sacrifice humans because they are seeking power from Satan. The motives vary but the one thing they have in common is the belief they will be rewarded in hell. Unfortunately that is not going to be the case. They will be suffering far worse than anyone else who goes there.

The photos of the giant below holding hand of little girl? Those are fallen angels. They appear at satanic ceremonies and such. Nothing new about that. The kids were into satanism. They are starting them younger these days, aren't they?

Oh yes, I forgot you were still waiting for a reply from me, Ashtara. I see you are reading this thread. I will try to answer your question on Gismy's thread about why Satan won't be rewarding you with ruling in hell with him for your work here. I know you said it was Lilith that promised you the reward to rule in hell and I said I'd respond but I've been busy. I'll make sure and post my answer to your question / statement on Gismys religion thread. It's going to be a detailed reply. You're in for a surprise. We'll leave it at that.

Note * Parents should screen everything their children are doing, the tv is full of occultism and that includes the cartoons. They should homeschool as satanists also are recruiting in the schools to find kids to recruit into their covens. I would avoid daycares completely and go with a family member to watch your child. It's a dark world out there! Protect your children, Parents!

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
Oh yes, I forgot you were still waiting for a reply from me, Ashtara. I see you are reading this thread. I will try to answer your question on Gismy's thread about why Satan won't be rewarding you with ruling in hell with him for your work here. I know you said it was Lilith that promised you the reward to rule in hell and I said I'd respond but I've been busy. I'll make sure and post my answer to your question / statement on Gismys religion thread. It's going to be a detailed reply. You're in for a surprise. We'll leave it at that.

- Jeremiah

I never fucking told you that. The last time I attempted to take you seriously, I told you to read the Old Testament so that you may enlighten yourself to the Dark Side of God- whom you claimed does not have a Dark Side.

Since learning about how ignorant you are to your own religion, and how you actually know very little of God/YHWH/Allah/Adonai/Elohim, I'm really not interested in hearing your whitewashed, distorted perspective on the nature of our Creator.

Last edited:
Yes you did, Ashtara. I'll use the quote feature when I respond to your post. So you can read your own words. You're quite young to be loosing your memory so quickly. Aren't you?

I've got a 4 a.m. prayer meeting so you'll have to excuse me now.

- Jeremiah

Yes you did, Ashtara. I'll use the quote feature when I respond to your post. So you can read your own words. You're quite young to be loosing your memory so quickly. Aren't you?

I've got a 4 a.m. prayer meeting so you'll have to excuse me now.

- Jeremiah

Quit giving humans reason for another holocaust.

And those religions had bad parts as well as good parts as well. And they developed into the religions we have today. Whatever your rationale is, you are hostile to religion, again deal with it.

What were the bad parts of those religions? If I was hostile to all religions then I would not think Buddhism was a pretty good one. You need to deal with that.

Because like most progressives, you have a soft spot for it. Some Buddhists immolate themselves as a form of protest. You don't see that as a bad thing?

I'm not a huge fan of buddhism, but trying to compare the evils of a religion who's members have self immolated vs the evils of a religion who's members have immolated others simply for "heresy" seems to be a bit of a stretch.

I'm pretty sure these girls were screwed up mentally before they got involved with online fantasy. The occult is easy to blame, much easier than the lack of decent parenting.

If you think someone can be forced to become a Christian, you do not understand Christianity in the slightest. Wouldn't matter if someone made you get on your knees & swear to believe in Jesus...that's not how it works.

On this issue, we AGREE.

LOL...that's exactly how Christianity has been spread.

Parents should really understand what their children are looking at on the internet. Here we have 2 12yr girls luring another girl into the woods so they can kill her attempting to measure up to a fictional character on a website. What kind of culture are the parents teaching these kids?

12-year-old Wisconsin girl stabbed 19 times; friends arrested - CNN.com

They were obviously fucked in the head long before this.
No, knives are evil. Knife violence is a real threat.

Forum List

Back