Ocasio-Cortez: Be 'Excited' About 'Being Automated Out Of Work,' Tax Corporations At 90%

These fucking morons would lead to the total collapse of the US economy in the same amount of time that AOC said the world is going to end and we are all gonna die.

What did she say? 12 years and we are all dead?

Same with her economy.

Yeah, she said we wouldhave more time for art. What a moron

By my unofficial count this is (at least) your 31st AOC-butthurt thread this year alone. All whining about a Rep from a district three thousand miles away from you.

Which just might be the top spot on this board, but again, unofficial. Hell I haven't posted 31 threads on all topics put together over the entire last year.

Be two things: be proud, and be sure to let your shrink know about this.

By my unofficial count this is (at least) your 31st AOC-butthurt thread this year alone. All whining about a Rep from a district three thousand miles away from you.

Which just might be the top spot on this board, but again, unofficial.

Hmmm...then your comment must be (at least) the 31st butthurt whining about an AOC thread. Perhaps if you could convince her to stop saying stupid shit, that would help.

Hmmm...then your comment must be (at least) the 31st butthurt whining about an AOC thread. Perhaps if you could convince her to stop saying stupid shit, that would help.

Oh it's gotta be way more than that. Walla Walla boy clearly ain't the only one on the Koch payroll churning out waste product as fast as he can.

But I have no place to tell AOC anything. She's not my Rep. That piece of info seems to continually fly over Walla Walla's hood.

Oh it's gotta be way more than that. Walla Walla boy clearly ain't the only one on the Koch payroll churning out waste product as fast as he can.

But I have no place to tell AOC anything. She's not my Rep. That piece of info seems to continually fly over Walla Walla's hood.

Ok, so now you can claim (at least) 32....good job.

Ok, so now you can claim (at least) 32....good job.

Don't thank me. Just doin' my part for Truth, Justice and the American Way. :salute:

That’s true about Pelosi, we should spend like $4 trillion so Johnny Stonerfuck can learn how to fingerpaint.

These fucking morons would lead to the total collapse of the US economy in the same amount of time that AOC said the world is going to end and we are all gonna die.

Same with her economy.

She didn’t say that . You cons can’t stop lying can you .

Same with her economy.

She basically did

the left is caught in one of their usual conundrums

We need massive immigration for workers and to prop up future social safety net payments....
Automation will eliminate the need for millions of blue collar workers

they have no actual working brains or any new ideas and the derps just keep on derping

has anyone from buzzfeed learned to code yet ?

Same with her economy.

Hmmm.....she said....

…the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change. You’re biggest issue, your biggest issue is how are going to pay for it?

"Hey Republicans, thanks for making me famous." - AOC, probably

Famously stupid.... lol... I like how we point out her stupidity, and not one of you can explain it, justify it, defend it, or anything.

All you can do is "you guys are pointing out she's dumb! That means.... you are jealous!"

Yeah, that's it dude. We're all wishing we could be as ignorant as you, and your stupidity queen.

The only thing I hope is that you all take her advice, and don't have kids because the world is going to end. When you all die off, the country will be a better place... and a smarter place too.

You cannot stop technology, nor should you try to. AOC seems to understand free markets here. The answer is for Americans to become savers again, not stupid ass consumers, and buy stocks in the companies that make the robots. Not everyone is smart enough to do AI. But anyone can buy stock.

Forum List

Back