Obviously Mueller will have to go outside the FBI & DOJ...

BULLDOG, although we disagree on politics, you are a good internet poster IMO because you address the folks unlike most democrats who are literally unhinged mental cases. So this is my challenge to you. Listen to RUSH and HANNITY this upcoming week. Serious request. That should get you up to speed. Both radio shows present nothing but facts and with that punk FBI agent allegedly testifying, it should be fun. RUSH is brilliant obviously, and HANNITY has a supporting cast of folks who have connections that give even more detailed insight into The Swamp.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Nice TDS output

Asking you to document your claim? How so? Am I suppose to accept everything you post, just because you post it? Prove your claim, or STFU
It's widely knowing you just admitted it.

Do tell. You should either re-read what I wrote, or try to calm the voices in your head. Claims of false imprisonment to placate the mafia are new to me.
prove your goofy claims you silly boy.
Yawn I stated fact

But you didn't even try to back up your claim. Dale will at least say he believes what he does. You just spout crap.
You said it was widely known go fetch

So you think he wants to make it last longer? I've heard lots of goofy excuses made for trump, but that one wins the prize.

Bulldog, did ya dig a little deeper about that dossier and it's origin? I mean, seriously, since you are so convinced that it's genuine? Shouldn't you know the backdrop of this intriguing tale of subterfuge and political espionage?

I am aware of the origin, and I know you seem to think that means something. Your effort to claim it was just commissioned to present false accusations doesn't hold any more water than your chemtrail theories.

No, I would surmise that it means a great deal and based on the assumption that Russia knew that Trump was going to run for president five years before he did and would defeat all potential candidates and all the time the ROOSKIES were buying up uranium while padding the pockets of swamp rats like the Hildebeast, Comey, Mueller, Barrypuppet during this period, etc, etc......

P.S Geo-engineering is fact.
and TDS is the reality of the anti trumper.these people are so far gone

Shut up BooBoo. You have nothing but childish little bumper sticker crap. Come back when you grow up.
and two men and the families of two men have a huge settlement paid for by you and me and all taxpayers because of Muellers lying corrupt ass.

Asking you to document your claim? How so? Am I suppose to accept everything you post, just because you post it? Prove your claim, or STFU

Do tell. You should either re-read what I wrote, or try to calm the voices in your head. Claims of false imprisonment to placate the mafia are new to me.
Yawn I stated fact

But you didn't even try to back up your claim. Dale will at least say he believes what he does. You just spout crap.

You really need to reread my post.

Yawn I stated fact

You really need to reread my post.
nope I know what you said, now concede or go fetch

BULLDOG, although we disagree on politics, you are a good internet poster IMO because you address the folks unlike most democrats who are literally unhinged mental cases. So this is my challenge to you. Listen to RUSH and HANNITY this upcoming week. Serious request. That should get you up to speed. Both radio shows present nothing but facts and with that punk FBI agent allegedly testifying, it should be fun. RUSH is brilliant obviously, and HANNITY has a supporting cast of folks who have connections that give even more detailed insight into The Swamp.

Before I retired, the company I worked for had jobs all along the Gulf coast, and I steadily made that trek between Brownsville and Florida, putting out job fires, sometimes 2 times a week. Lots of interstate driving with nothing but AM radio to pass the time. I am aware of Rush and Hannity. They do not give facts or tell the truth. If I believed even a 1/10 of their crap, I would be right wing too. Unfortunately, you and their other followers chose to believe their made up crap over reality. I would challenge you to not listen to them for a week, and listen to credible sources instead.

to get “his” justce.
He knows his fbi and doj evidence is nothing more than bias BS. Just crap evidence that has no value.
No wonder he had to expand his staff. He’s creating a new outside the box fbi.
He’ll work on the perifial, the esoteric. Seizing bank records from 2012 proves collusion in 2016
But collusion and obstruction are a lost cause
Full bore pettiness from here on out
The trumpian talent for delusion and lies is always impressive

Not as impressive as the lunatic Left talent for delusion. :icon_rolleyes:
That’s why the entire world knows one thing but 30% lying trumploons live in an alternated reality, huh?

:cuckoo:

Every agency we have, and the Senate investigation seem to disagree with you. Sorry, but I'll accept their judgement over some guy on the internet.

Why would you accept the judgement of the deep state 'intelligence' hacks and the Senate puppets without any evidence? Don't you guys ever learn?

e3a0043d2c074402b3538c6ee65866bf.jpeg

:coffee:

Or you could follow TYT (the young turks) and get a dose of reality.
If you have TDS their reality would be acceptable

Why don't you get a grown up to help you come up with something to post?
Little bulldog you said you were aware of what happened but you want me to provide information on it?
I don't jump for butt licking TDS influenced dogs.
Now if you are aware of what happen why do you require proof?

to get “his” justce.
He knows his fbi and doj evidence is nothing more than bias BS. Just crap evidence that has no value.
No wonder he had to expand his staff. He’s creating a new outside the box fbi.
He’ll work on the perifial, the esoteric. Seizing bank records from 2012 proves collusion in 2016
But collusion and obstruction are a lost cause
Full bore pettiness from here on out
The trumpian talent for delusion and lies is always impressive

Not as impressive as the lunatic Left talent for delusion. :icon_rolleyes:
That’s why the entire world knows one thing but 30% lying trumploons live in an alternated reality, huh?

:cuckoo:
Jill, you have TDS also? OMG

BULLDOG, calm down. There was no interference in the election except Crooked Hillary and her corrupt State Dept. working with the MSM and Brock Obama's fake intelligence agencies as backup. Why are you so clueless BULLDOG?

Every agency we have, and the Senate investigation seem to disagree with you. Sorry, but I'll accept their judgement over some guy on the internet.
Did the senate say Trump colluded with the Russians?

Before I retired, the company I worked for had jobs all along the Gulf coast, and I steadily made that trek between Brownsville and Florida, putting out job fires, sometimes 2 times a week. Lots of interstate driving with nothing but AM radio to pass the time. I am aware of Rush and Hannity. They do not give facts or tell the truth. If I believed even a 1/10 of their crap, I would be right wing too. Unfortunately, you and their other followers chose to believe their made up crap over reality. I would challenge you to not listen to them for a week, and listen to credible sources instead.

BULLDOG, I appreciate this response. And I respectfully take exception to it despite the "job fires" allusion. WTF was going on? Have you ever had to explain millions out of balance as I had when I was an accountant in a Fortune 500 company? :p They fucking believed it apparently (maybe not but they had to for the buyout to happen). Anyhow, I request, no I demand you listen to RUSH and HANNITY this week so we can discuss the content as individuals.

Why would you accept the judgement of the deep state 'intelligence' hacks and the Senate puppets without any evidence? Don't you guys ever learn?

e3a0043d2c074402b3538c6ee65866bf.jpeg

:coffee:

You think the so called "DEEP STATE" is a real thing. That's cute.

Little bulldog you said you were aware of what happened but you want me to provide information on it?

upload_2018-7-7_5-45-46.jpeg

The Dirty Democrats started trying to impeach Trump on the day after he was elected.
The Democrats are a threat to our democracy.

If he's done nothing wrong, what does he have to worry about?
Not so much.....I would think the authoritarian in the White House who restricts access of the free press would be a much larger threat than the minority party, for God's sake. I think you need to use the Google machine so you understand what 'democracy' even means.

BULLDOG, calm down. There was no interference in the election except Crooked Hillary and her corrupt State Dept. working with the MSM and Brock Obama's fake intelligence agencies as backup. Why are you so clueless BULLDOG?

Did the senate say Trump colluded with the Russians?

You should read the post I was responding to.

View attachment 203404
TDS GOT YOU DOWN LOL

Forum List

Back